Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Tribe Board
  3. Randy Johnson

Randy Johnson

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Tribe Board
4 Posts 3 Posters 674 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
    • 6k Posts
    • 221 Reputation
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ok I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else, but I have gotten Randy Johnson on every fantasy baseball team since 1999, 10 years straight? WTF?

    Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 100 Reputation
      ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
      #2

      i once got jarett wright for 10 straight days. it ruined my season.

      once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Beanpot B
        • 704 Posts
        • 7 Reputation
        B Beanpot wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I had Mark Langston for just about ever back in the day. Wasn't wire to wire or anything, but it became a running gag in my old league. The guy I've currently had for several years in a row is Victor. Felix Hernandez is prolly my current pitching version of Langston.

        My two on-line leagues this year are nearly identical. Zombo asked if this was intentional and after first saying no, I guess it was. Unlike football, where I really do try to have two dissimilar teams, I just draft guys I like in baseball leagues. I find the too many eggs in one basket thing to be something to avoid in football, what with all of the injuries, but not so much in baseball.

        BTW, I love watching RJ pitch (much like Felix) and it's even better when they're on your fantasy team.

        Beanpot

        Kosar_For_PresidentK 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • B Beanpot

          I had Mark Langston for just about ever back in the day. Wasn't wire to wire or anything, but it became a running gag in my old league. The guy I've currently had for several years in a row is Victor. Felix Hernandez is prolly my current pitching version of Langston.

          My two on-line leagues this year are nearly identical. Zombo asked if this was intentional and after first saying no, I guess it was. Unlike football, where I really do try to have two dissimilar teams, I just draft guys I like in baseball leagues. I find the too many eggs in one basket thing to be something to avoid in football, what with all of the injuries, but not so much in baseball.

          BTW, I love watching RJ pitch (much like Felix) and it's even better when they're on your fantasy team.

          Beanpot

          Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
          • 6k Posts
          • 221 Reputation
          Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
          #4

          @beanpot said:

          I had Mark Langston for just about ever back in the day. Wasn't wire to wire or anything, but it became a running gag in my old league. The guy I've currently had for several years in a row is Victor. Felix Hernandez is prolly my current pitching version of Langston.

          My two on-line leagues this year are nearly identical. Zombo asked if this was intentional and after first saying no, I guess it was. Unlike football, where I really do try to have two dissimilar teams, I just draft guys I like in baseball leagues. I find the too many eggs in one basket thing to be something to avoid in football, what with all of the injuries, but not so much in baseball.

          BTW, I love watching RJ pitch (much like Felix) and it's even better when they're on your fantasy team.

          Beanpot

          I would say I drafted the Unit 5 of those years the other 5 I just couldn't make it to the draft and was auto picked, like this year. Really quite random. I had him the year he hit that bird, I told the league I should of won automatically.

          Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate