Skip to content

Zeke throwing a tantrum

College Football Forum
19 10 1.0k
  • I saw this too. It doesn't really matter if he's right (he is), a college player shouldn't be talking bad about his coached to the media.

  • I saw this too. It doesn't really matter if he's right (he is), a college player shouldn't be talking bad about his coached to the media.

    @mld-woody said:

    I saw this too. It doesn't really matter if he's right (he is), a college player shouldn't be talking bad about his coached to the media.

    This. He is a student athlete and should shut his trap.

  • Zeke is a smart kid. Honestly sounds like he's given his two cents throughout the season and hit emotions got the best of him as he was essentially taken out of the game plan.

    While I don't agree and his approach lacks tact, he may have gotten Meyer to listen just enough that may save this offense and our young players from a doomed future with Beck around.

  • Zeke is a smart kid. Honestly sounds like he's given his two cents throughout the season and hit emotions got the best of him as he was essentially taken out of the game plan.

    While I don't agree and his approach lacks tact, he may have gotten Meyer to listen just enough that may save this offense and our young players from a doomed future with Beck around.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Zeke is a smart kid.

    No, he's not.. What he just did was STOOPID!!! You don't call out your coaches publicly after a loss in college when you in the same breath declare your eligibility for the NFL where I can guarantee every coach will see the video I just saw..

  • Not one coach in the NFL will care about him calling out his college coach

    All they care about in the NFL is production.

    Just look at all the morons still playing in the NFL

    there are numerous guys on the Cowboys.

  • Yeah, the 2-7 Cowboys..

    I mean,, EVERY employer wants a guy with a history of running to the press the first time things don't his way...

    Are you drinking tonight? Your last two posts don't seem too have much of a thought process behind them..

  • so does Meyer bench Zeke?

  • That idiot OC just cost them a shot at the national championship. Sometimes emotions fly. They're kids. Who cares? Let Meyer deal with it and move on.

  • My point was that he would fit right in on the Cowboys

    They don't seem to care about guys yelling at coaches and fighting on the sidelines

  • That idiot OC just cost them a shot at the national championship. Sometimes emotions fly. They're kids. Who cares? Let Meyer deal with it and move on.

    @wargograw said:

    That idiot OC just cost them a shot at the national championship. Sometimes emotions fly. They're kids. Who cares? Let Meyer deal with it and move on.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^This. On to Michigan.

    Mike

  • http://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-state-football/elliott-blasts-coaches-nfl/

    Bitching about your college coaches and being viewed as a malcontent will not help his draft position.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    http://saturdaytradition.com/ohio-state-football/elliott-blasts-coaches-nfl/

    Bitching about your college coaches and being viewed as a malcontent will not help his draft position.

    Agreed....that same coach created the situation that got Zeke to where he is(or was) right now.....

    @axe said:

    I mean,, EVERY employer wants a guy with a history of running to the press the first time things don't his way...

    Very telling indeed.....

    I could "maybe" see it if things were really really bad....but after the first loss in his career????.......bad news

  • 141ef3caace8bdaae0520cb143057e17.jpg

  • I saw this too. It doesn't really matter if he's right (he is), a college player shouldn't be talking bad about his coached to the media.

    @mld-woody said:

    I saw this too. It doesn't really matter if he's right (he is), a college player shouldn't be talking bad about his coached to the media.

    OK.......but he was right in what he said.

    Actually, it wasn't just him....the entire offense was out of sync all year. One big reason? Coaching. Losing Tom Herrman, then havin "dual offensive coordinators" was not a smart move.

  • AxeA Axe

    Yeah, the 2-7 Cowboys..

    I mean,, EVERY employer wants a guy with a history of running to the press the first time things don't his way...

    Are you drinking tonight? Your last two posts don't seem too have much of a thought process behind them..

    @axe said:

    Yeah, the 2-7 Cowboys..

    I mean,, EVERY employer wants a guy with a history of running to the press the first time things don't his way...

    Are you drinking tonight? Your last two posts don't seem too have much of a thought process behind them..

    He is right. They won't care what he says but what he does.

    I guess you have to ask: what is wrong about calling out bad coaching.......50% of the posts on the Browns forum are about bad coaching.

    They will all get over it.

  • so does Meyer bench Zeke?

    @mld-woody said:

    so does Meyer bench Zeke?

    No, he listens to him.....and he runs Zeke right up TUN's ass. As I see it, Zeke will lay a world of hurt on TUN.

  • So Zeke is a true Browns fan cause from their standpoint it's always the coaches fault!

  • So Zeke is a true Browns fan cause from their standpoint it's always the coaches fault!

    @baconhound said:

    So Zeke is a true Browns fan cause from their standpoint it's always the coaches fault!

    Well, in college football, isn't the HC considered essentially the equivalent of a GM/HC in the NFL. Unlike most NFL teams, the HC of a college team is responsible for talent acquisition.

    So, there's that.