McCown done for year with broken collar bone
-
Austin Davis Show!
-
-
-
SC Cleveland™ ‏@SC_Cleveland 6m
Browns Josh Mccown reported to have broken collar bone which would end his season as Browns QB...
SC Cleveland™ ‏@SC_Cleveland 6m
Browns Josh Mccown reported to have broken collar bone which would end his season as Browns QB...
Was at the game- Pettine would rather trot out a cripple- it wasn't his throwing shoulder.
-
I said it at the beginning of the year and repeatedly in the 4th Q this game
Ausitin Davis is the best QB on the roster. I said this probably 10 weeks ago go back and find it.
-
I said it at the beginning of the year and repeatedly in the 4th Q this game
Ausitin Davis is the best QB on the roster. I said this probably 10 weeks ago go back and find it.
-
-
Something just smells really brown when a guy has a broken collarbone & finds his way back on the field. At 2;20 left in 3rd he falls on throwing shoulder. Shown trying to rise it on bench. Ravens drive from our 1 to kick FG to go up 7. At 9;05 left in 4th we decide on a broken collarbone QB. 1 out to M. Johnson. Next pass on a 20 yard out to Benji (10 yards over his head) Josh is done & on ground untouched. Pets presser should be good if you can break a collarbone throwing 2 passes. 53 players would rather not play a broken collarbone QB after crunch time of a bone that throws. Ridiculous!!
-
Josh deserves so much better than these shitty teams he's been on. He's tough as hell, wants nothing more than to win and is just a good dude.
-
I said it at the beginning of the year and repeatedly in the 4th Q this game
Ausitin Davis is the best QB on the roster. I said this probably 10 weeks ago go back and find it.
I said it at the beginning of the year and repeatedly in the 4th Q this game
Ausitin Davis is the best QB on the roster. I said this probably 10 weeks ago go back and find it.
One nice TD throw does not a QB make. Go back and watch the rest of the time he was in. Multiple missed throws and at least two that should have been intercepted. Be a bit more objective.
-
He's a lovable loser. He'll never be a great quarterback and it's a classic browns move to keep going to him.
-
He didn't deserve this. McCown is more than I ever expected, and he is a true professional and somebody I'm proud to have on my team.
-
I appreciate McCown and what he's done for the Browns, but don't think his injury woes are all on the OL and missed blocks. His problem this season and really his whole career is holding the ball way too long, to include IMO the play he got hurt.
The dude is a warrior though and great teammate and I'd be happy to see him a back-up next season.
-
-
He's a lovable loser. He'll never be a great quarterback and it's a classic browns move to keep going to him.
He's a lovable loser. He'll never be a great quarterback and it's a classic browns move to keep going to him.
Kinda like John and yourself minus the lovable part.
And seriously if you're going to call a guy loser based on his record then the brown should have never gotten rid of Brian Hoyer who has his second straight team in a playoff chase after a year of nothing
-
Manziel's back up
-
-
Nooooo. I am trying to turn this into another manziel topic. Lol
-
-
I start John against the Seahawks and let the oline deliver a message The Longest Yard style.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login