please stop with the HC rumor threads...
-
I probably wouldn't take this seriously but its from the legendary chatsports.com whose reputation is untarnished and whose journalistic ethics are above reproach.

WSS
-
I probably wouldn't take this seriously but its from the legendary chatsports.com whose reputation is untarnished and whose journalistic ethics are above reproach.

WSS
I probably wouldn't take this seriously but its from the legendary chatsports.com whose reputation is untarnished and whose journalistic ethics are above reproach.

WSS
There's a few that are decent on that list...
-
if anyone thinks gruden is coming here, stop what you are doing and sign yourself into the nearest mental facility.
i got a CASE of beer that says that ain't happenin.
-
if anyone thinks gruden is coming here, stop what you are doing and sign yourself into the nearest mental facility.
i got a CASE of beer that says that ain't happenin.
-
I probably wouldn't take this seriously but its from the legendary chatsports.com whose reputation is untarnished and whose journalistic ethics are above reproach.

WSS
I probably wouldn't take this seriously but its from the legendary chatsports.com whose reputation is untarnished and whose journalistic ethics are above reproach.

lol... wasn't going to click, but your tagline got me. I was expecting outlandish nominees... and there were a couple like Kyle "Bullet Point" Shanahan.
But as Mark posted, there were also some good ones headed IMO by Stanford's Shaw. We know the power run game would be back.
-
So you get to decide what topics are appropiate for an entire fanbase ?
How about you not selecting topics that disturb you, like the majority of posters here.
So you get to decide what topics are appropiate for an entire fanbase ?
Of course. I thought this went without saying.
-
It's almost worth betting just for a free case of beer. It's fantastic odds....
for me yes. just remember the shipping costs from cali
gruden leaving a cushy broadcasting gig? really? people think he is a god of coaching (where if you look at his #'s they really don't mean much considering what was given and what he tried to do on his own) where if he ever came back to coach a team like cleveland his legacy would turn into a pile of dog shit. don't think he'd take that chance to be outed as a big-mouthed know-it-all and given 2 years to prove himself.
yeah odds are on my side.
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
you aren't the only one, but given the circumstances i understand fellow fans calling for his head.
problem is he doesn't acquire the talent. sure, he needs to call out his coordinators and possibly cut them loose BUT my main concern is the lack of continuity. look at the good teams (not the flash-in-the-pan good teams). what do they all have? a FO office that has been there longer than 2 years. a HC that has been there longer than 2 years. is harbaugh in balt now going to fired? look at the gints. look at the pack, the pats and now the panthers. sure rivera could have been fired given his record from beginning to now but they stuck with him.
which haslam has to do sooner or later with some package cuz this 2 yrs and done shit ain't working and if you can't figure that out as a fan then your dense like a black hole.
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
you aren't the only one, but given the circumstances i understand fellow fans calling for his head.
problem is he doesn't acquire the talent. sure, he needs to call out his coordinators and possibly cut them loose BUT my main concern is the lack of continuity. look at the good teams (not the flash-in-the-pan good teams). what do they all have? a FO office that has been there longer than 2 years. a HC that has been there longer than 2 years. is harbaugh in balt now going to fired? look at the gints. look at the pack, the pats and now the panthers. sure rivera could have been fired given his record from beginning to now but they stuck with him.
which haslam has to do sooner or later with some package cuz this 2 yrs and done shit ain't working and if you can't figure that out as a fan then your dense like a black hole.
you aren't the only one, but given the circumstances i understand fellow fans calling for his head.
problem is he doesn't acquire the talent. sure, he needs to call out his coordinators and possibly cut them loose BUT my main concern is the lack of continuity. look at the good teams (not the flash-in-the-pan good teams). what do they all have? a FO office that has been there longer than 2 years. a HC that has been there longer than 2 years. is harbaugh in balt now going to fired? look at the gints. look at the pack, the pats and now the panthers. sure rivera could have been fired given his record from beginning to now but they stuck with him.
which haslam has to do sooner or later with some package cuz this 2 yrs and done shit ain't working and if you can't figure that out as a fan then your dense like a black hole.
sooo true! when the players outlast the coach you lose all control. pet don't play them on draft status, you gotta earn the time. i hope he stays
-
It's almost worth betting just for a free case of beer. It's fantastic odds....
for me yes. just remember the shipping costs from cali
gruden leaving a cushy broadcasting gig? really? people think he is a god of coaching (where if you look at his #'s they really don't mean much considering what was given and what he tried to do on his own) where if he ever came back to coach a team like cleveland his legacy would turn into a pile of dog shit. don't think he'd take that chance to be outed as a big-mouthed know-it-all and given 2 years to prove himself.
yeah odds are on my side.
for me yes. just remember the shipping costs from cali
gruden leaving a cushy broadcasting gig? really? people think he is a god of coaching (where if you look at his #'s they really don't mean much considering what was given and what he tried to do on his own) where if he ever came back to coach a team like cleveland his legacy would turn into a pile of dog shit. don't think he'd take that chance to be outed as a big-mouthed know-it-all and given 2 years to prove himself.
yeah odds are on my side.
Oh...I thought it was a one sided bet... my bad. Never mind.

I agree on Gruden....the dude is the highest paid ESPN employee....and he hasn't lost in how many years and doesn't have to work all that hard, especially by comparison to an NFL head coach. I get the ego thing and a coach wants to coach...but after awhile I've got to believe that part goes away and a guy thinks...shit...i'm making a fucking bundle of money to work like 90 days a year....I could go back to coaching and work 250 days a year and have all that pressure on me for not a whole lot more money.
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
You're the only one on earth, not just in here
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
So what do you think have been the positive steps so far? Or do you just feel someone needs at least 3 years to play out his usefulness?
WSS
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
Count me in as well.
-
I'm probably the only one in here but I'll say it, I like Mike Pettine as the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
Count me in as well.
-
Same question for all of you. Why?
WSS
-
Same question for all of you. Why?
WSS
Same question for all of you. Why?
WSS
I have the same question that Steve just asked.
Mike
-
Ok here's what I'm seeing/hoping...lol. The team base is being overhauled. Everybody bitches about high paid or high draft players not playing. If a lower ranked player is putting extra effort into practice and flat out trying harder...he plays. And this can break the so what, I'm getting paid attitude, which is the root of a losing team. And the worst thing to do is remove the boss for another. If you wanna play on my team, you better bust butt. Sounds good till the next comes in. Then as many say, you're going to have "growing pains"...= losses to me. The coaches are young and learning as well as being fairly bright guys. I have seen this year as ending with a lousy W/l record..like a 20 game preseason leading to a much better year next season...and by that I mean a pretty solid 500 team looking up. I've never seen a Pro bowl with a lot of rookies in it. Kids gotta learn.....and losing games does suck but at least they manage to lose in so many strange ways that proves shit happens. Lack of practice time per the cba is a killer too, we need practice so throw out the record and get these guys minds right this year.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login