Bart Scott says he hid in bathroom to avoid signing with Browns...
-
couple things....
1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth
2) It is kind of funny though
3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town so here we go. Enjoy. Exactly what myself and others said would start happening when we hired Pettine. I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!
I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.
-
I hate when cunts flap their gums after the fact.
-
I'm glad he hid as well, look at his stats.
He averaged 48 tackles a season along with 2.3 sacks per year.
Fucking douche bag.
-
I thought he was Ray rays right hand man in Blt? Wasn't he real good for them?
-
and yeah, flappy flappy pile on cunt rag.
-
I thought he was Ray rays right hand man in Blt? Wasn't he real good for them?
In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.I thought he was Ray rays right hand man in Blt? Wasn't he real good for them?
Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.
I would consider him at best an average linebacker.
-
couple things....
1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth
2) It is kind of funny though
3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town so here we go. Enjoy. Exactly what myself and others said would start happening when we hired Pettine. I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!
I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.
couple things....
1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth
2) It is kind of funny though
Guy is a liar. What makes anyone think that he was ever even gone after by the Browns? He is a terrible announcer....and only got the job because he played for a NYC team....and said "can't wait" once on TV...and this makes him qualified how?
3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town
OK, this is a stupid as fuck statement. The fanbase does nothing.
-
In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.I thought he was Ray rays right hand man in Blt? Wasn't he real good for them?
Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.
I would consider him at best an average linebacker.
In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.
Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.
I would consider him at best an average linebacker.
Below average. He had one good playoff game as a Jet.
-
Bart Scott...................................
WHO is Bart Scott??????? <-------- (rhetorical question) And who cares what he says???
-
Bart Scott...................................
WHO is Bart Scott??????? <-------- (rhetorical question) And who cares what he says???
Bart Scott...................................
WHO is Bart Scott???????
dont know and dont care...............NEXT!
-
Kind of my thinking, which make me curious why I had to see that on my start up page this morning. It's just because it's a troll on Cleveland. Which is my point.
-
couple things....
1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth
2) It is kind of funny though
Guy is a liar. What makes anyone think that he was ever even gone after by the Browns? He is a terrible announcer....and only got the job because he played for a NYC team....and said "can't wait" once on TV...and this makes him qualified how?
3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town
OK, this is a stupid as fuck statement. The fanbase does nothing.
OK, this is a stupid as fuck statement. The fanbase does nothing.
couldn' be more wrong
-
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
-
OK, this is a stupid as fuck statement. The fanbase does nothing.
couldn' be more wrong
couldn' be more wrong
If he leaves it's because he coached his way out of town.
There is still a chance for redemption but this year the team has not taking advantage of whatever positive we had and built on them. He has regressed.
If he wins the rest of the game the fan base will turn around pretty damn quickly.
WSS
-
couldn' be more wrong
If he leaves it's because he coached his way out of town.
There is still a chance for redemption but this year the team has not taking advantage of whatever positive we had and built on them. He has regressed.
If he wins the rest of the game the fan base will turn around pretty damn quickly.
WSS
If he leaves it's because he coached his way out of town.
There is still a chance for redemption but this year the team has not taking advantage of whatever positive we had and built on them. He has regressed.
If he wins the rest of the game the fan base will turn around pretty damn quickly.
WSS
I frankly don't want him to win another game. Not with these players, there's no point. Half or more of em are probably gone next year. If we brought him in to just try to do something with this group of hacks, then fine let him go. But if they thought that a Mike Pettine grown team could do something in this league, than he's got to stay. And not just stay but be allowed to reinvent the team. Cause this is shit, It ain't gonna work no matter whos' coming.
-
OK, this is a stupid as fuck statement. The fanbase does nothing.
couldn' be more wrong
couldn' be more wrong
Tell me the last time any ownership group said that they made a coaching move to satisfy the demands of the fans.
-
I do not believe that asshole bart scott
-
no matter how you slice, just accept the browns are the laughing stock of the NFL. This doesn't make it worse and if it's really true only affirms what we already know. That's why I laugh when some of you guys talk about dudes like Manziel "hurting the image of the organization".
I'm not trying to be the debbie downer here but it's just the reality of the situation. Heck, I almost think it needs to be embraced before we see positive change.
-
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I think you're giving Scott far too much credit, because it was he who was getting sodomized.

-
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I heard that he's a glory hole kinda guy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login