Bart Scott says he hid in bathroom to avoid signing with Browns...
-
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I heard that he's a glory hole kinda guy
-
couple things....
1) fuck that guy, fuck that guy right in the mouth
2) It is kind of funny though
3) most importantly, the clowning of Cleveland has begun. It probably signifies that people know the fanbase has run yet another coach out of town so here we go. Enjoy. Exactly what myself and others said would start happening when we hired Pettine. I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!
I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.
I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!
I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.
Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.
-
Bart Scott is the equivalent of the Cleveland Browns amongst TV analysts.
A laughingstock.
-
I'm guessing that was his excuse since he was probably in the bathroom sodomizing another Ravens player.
WSS
I think you're giving Scott far too much credit, because it was he who was getting sodomized.

-
I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!
I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.
Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.
suck. The coach sucks.
1) There's too many variables with this team and franchise to make that call. Hey, who was that guy that sucked as our coach in the mid 90's?. You can't judge a coach and his system fully until his players are in place. Too many of our current roster gets beat on fundamentals. For instance it's not Pettine's fault that Kruger can't disengage from a TE's block and make a tackle. Other defensive edge players in the league can do that from time to time, Kruger can't. Is Kruger one of Pet's guys? Is Mingo? You can't even really pin Manziel on him either as it was obviously Farmer/Haslem.
2) Ok say he does suck. When we hired Pettine I was like "who"? But I said, because of how Chud was thrown out after 1 season we "CANNOT" fire our next coach after even 2 or 3 years if we ever expect anyone worth a fuck to come here and coach.
-
I'd care if it were Bart starr
-
I thought i read Bart Starr at the start too. Fuck Bart Scott, he's a hack....
I really DONT want to fire pettine, as we need continuity. But if he outright refuses to fire O'Neil i think we have to. If we give Pet another year and we tank yet again, Jimmy might have to blow it all up.
I'd rather keep Flip and Tabor and have Pet get a new D coordinator and admit his buddy was in over his head. If that happened, i'd give him year 3. If he says, "If O'Neil Goes i go", then we have to let him go.
I don't know if Gruden would come, but i really don't want a college coach to come into here. I also don't want Joe Thomas and the Browns to have to learn another coaches fucking scheme though.
-
I said if we fire this guy before a certain amount of time has gone by we're going to be laughingstocks...................AGAIN!!
I hate it. Was I thrilled with hiring Pettine? No....I didn't know shit about him really, just that he was DC at Buffalo. But I knew after firing CHud less than a year after he was hired that whomever we picked after him we had to commit to. For better or worse. So this morning I fire up my homepage and see that headline..."Bart Scott hid in bathroom to not sign with Browns". Fucking suck. I work with Packer fans that are upset about the way their 8-4 team is playing. Really? Fuck my sports life.
Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.
Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.
dude, why are you even on this board?
go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.
-
I thought i read Bart Starr at the start too. Fuck Bart Scott, he's a hack....
I really DONT want to fire pettine, as we need continuity. But if he outright refuses to fire O'Neil i think we have to. If we give Pet another year and we tank yet again, Jimmy might have to blow it all up.
I'd rather keep Flip and Tabor and have Pet get a new D coordinator and admit his buddy was in over his head. If that happened, i'd give him year 3. If he says, "If O'Neil Goes i go", then we have to let him go.
I don't know if Gruden would come, but i really don't want a college coach to come into here. I also don't want Joe Thomas and the Browns to have to learn another coaches fucking scheme though.
I. I also don't want Joe Thomas and the Browns to have to learn another coaches fucking scheme though.
This. Defensively I'd want them to go back more to what Pet was doing in Buffalo. He's adapted our personnel to his 3-4 but in Buffalo he ran much more of a hybrid based off a 4-3 if I remember reading correctly this article about his defense that I saw when we hired him 2 years ago.
-
Too bad Johnny didn't hide in the bathroom on draft night
-
In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.I thought he was Ray rays right hand man in Blt? Wasn't he real good for them?
Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.
I would consider him at best an average linebacker.
In 7 seasons with the Ratbirds he amassed 16 sacks and 311 tackles.
Which averages out to 2.3 sacks and 44 tackles per season.
I would consider him at best an average linebacker.
better than what we have though...christ, when will a fucking lb of ours ever make a fucking tackle behind the los....none of them can tackle worth a fuckin shit..aside from dansby making a finesse play every now and then, that is all we have..but you are right, scott is no hall of famer either...but better than what we have.
-
Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.
dude, why are you even on this board?
go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.
dude, why are you even on this board?
go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.
But to be fair Steeler fan is right. The Browns didn't just now start becoming the laughingstock of the league. Sadly, that's been on for awhile.
You have had Jay Leno, Conan, Larry the Cable guy, and who knows who the hell else take shots at this organization.
But it's not just about the losing... many teams, the Detroits, the St. Lois'/Arizonas of the league that have gone though long losing droughts.... its all the unprecedented "extracurricular" shit that goes with the Browns organization that compounds the laughingstock image.
The unprecedented way the browns lost on Monday vs. the Ravens, and Bart Scott coming out are yet two more episodes to add to an already long list.
Lets see we had..Haslam investigated by FBI, a former owner Randy Learner more interested in his soccer team, bottlegate, A GM getting suspended for texting, the Johnny Football fiasco, the Josh Gordon fiasco, Kellen Winslow maiming himself doing motorcycle stunts, players suing the browns for contracting staph, fan gets slammed to the turf by a Steeler for all to see on TV, a recent TMZ article which had something to do with browns players whining, the countless regimes, starting QB's and head coaches...what else?
Name one other team that even comes close to compiling a record of this kind.
Only in Cleveland could a player Orlando Brown be injured by a refs penalty flag, or end up losing a game because a player tossed his helmet thanks Dwayne Rudd.
And don't be mad at Bart Scott. Many players share his attitude. The browns have been voted one of the 3 least desirable teams to play for by NFL players.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/cleveland_browns_third_least.html
Does anyone really want to dispute that?
A monumental task it is cleaning up this image. The Browns need to start winning NOW. Winning is the cure all and the only way to regain respectability.
-
dude, why are you even on this board?
go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.
But to be fair Steeler fan is right. The Browns didn't just now start becoming the laughingstock of the league. Sadly, that's been on for awhile.
You have had Jay Leno, Conan, Larry the Cable guy, and who knows who the hell else take shots at this organization.
But it's not just about the losing... many teams, the Detroits, the St. Lois'/Arizonas of the league that have gone though long losing droughts.... its all the unprecedented "extracurricular" shit that goes with the Browns organization that compounds the laughingstock image.
The unprecedented way the browns lost on Monday vs. the Ravens, and Bart Scott coming out are yet two more episodes to add to an already long list.
Lets see we had..Haslam investigated by FBI, a former owner Randy Learner more interested in his soccer team, bottlegate, A GM getting suspended for texting, the Johnny Football fiasco, the Josh Gordon fiasco, Kellen Winslow maiming himself doing motorcycle stunts, players suing the browns for contracting staph, fan gets slammed to the turf by a Steeler for all to see on TV, a recent TMZ article which had something to do with browns players whining, the countless regimes, starting QB's and head coaches...what else?
Name one other team that even comes close to compiling a record of this kind.
Only in Cleveland could a player Orlando Brown be injured by a refs penalty flag, or end up losing a game because a player tossed his helmet thanks Dwayne Rudd.
And don't be mad at Bart Scott. Many players share his attitude. The browns have been voted one of the 3 least desirable teams to play for by NFL players.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/cleveland_browns_third_least.html
Does anyone really want to dispute that?
A monumental task it is cleaning up this image. The Browns need to start winning NOW. Winning is the cure all and the only way to regain respectability.
But to be fair Steeler fan is right. The Browns didn't just now start becoming the laughingstock of the league. Sadly, that's been on for awhile.You have had Jay Leno, Conan, Larry the Cable guy, and who knows who the hell else take shots at this organization.But it's not just about the losing... many teams, the Detroits, the St. Lois'/Arizonas of the league that have gone though long losing droughts.... its all the unprecedented "extracurricular" shit that goes with the Browns organization that compounds the laughingstock image.The unprecedented way the browns lost on Monday vs. the Ravens, and Bart Scott coming out are yet two more negatives to add to a long list.Lets see we had..Haslam investigated by FBI, a former owner Randy Learner more interested in his soccer team, bottlegate, A GM getting suspended for texting, the Johnny Football fiasco, the Josh Gordon fiasco, Kellen Winslow maiming himself doing motorcycle stunts, players suing the browns for contracting staph, fan gets slammed to the turf by a Steeler for all to see on TV, a recent TMZ article which had something to do with browns players whining, the countless regimes, starting QB's and head coaches...what else?Name one other team that even comes close to compiling a record of this kind.Only in Cleveland could a player Orlando Brown be injured by a refs penalty flag, or end up losing a game because a player tossed his helmet thanks Dwayne Rudd.And don't be mad at Bart Scott. Many feel like that. The browns have been voted one of the 3 least desirable teams to play for by NFL players.Does anyone really want to dispute that?A monumental task it is cleaning up this image. The Browns need to start winning NOW. Winning is the cure all and the only way to regain respectability.
And how do you do this instantly?
-
But to be fair Steeler fan is right. The Browns didn't just now start becoming the laughingstock of the league. Sadly, that's been on for awhile.You have had Jay Leno, Conan, Larry the Cable guy, and who knows who the hell else take shots at this organization.But it's not just about the losing... many teams, the Detroits, the St. Lois'/Arizonas of the league that have gone though long losing droughts.... its all the unprecedented "extracurricular" shit that goes with the Browns organization that compounds the laughingstock image.The unprecedented way the browns lost on Monday vs. the Ravens, and Bart Scott coming out are yet two more negatives to add to a long list.Lets see we had..Haslam investigated by FBI, a former owner Randy Learner more interested in his soccer team, bottlegate, A GM getting suspended for texting, the Johnny Football fiasco, the Josh Gordon fiasco, Kellen Winslow maiming himself doing motorcycle stunts, players suing the browns for contracting staph, fan gets slammed to the turf by a Steeler for all to see on TV, a recent TMZ article which had something to do with browns players whining, the countless regimes, starting QB's and head coaches...what else?Name one other team that even comes close to compiling a record of this kind.Only in Cleveland could a player Orlando Brown be injured by a refs penalty flag, or end up losing a game because a player tossed his helmet thanks Dwayne Rudd.And don't be mad at Bart Scott. Many feel like that. The browns have been voted one of the 3 least desirable teams to play for by NFL players.Does anyone really want to dispute that?A monumental task it is cleaning up this image. The Browns need to start winning NOW. Winning is the cure all and the only way to regain respectability.
And how do you do this instantly?
-
Laughing stock again? The clowns already are because they suck. The coach sucks. A shitty coach needs to be accountable for being a shitty coach, not granted more time because you are afraid of what people think. He is a bald vindictive asshole shitty coach.
dude, why are you even on this board?
go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.
dude, why are you even on this board?
go root for your team the steelers and stay on their board, bitch.
I used to be a Browns fan. Not so much anymore. I'm not a delusional idiot like yourself who pretends you are some kind of better fan or person because you are rooting for and staying loyal to the worst franchise in the NFL. Let's say you had a favorite restaurant and the owners closed it down because they retired. The food was great and you loved the atmosphere. Then someone comes along and offers the old owners enough cash and buys the business from the old owners and reopens the restaurant...only now the food is horrible, the atmosphere canned and its just not any fun anymore. You're one of the morons who would keep going to that crappy restaurant and eating the same shit sandwich over and over again expecting it to taste better next time.
By the way, your attempted insults are pathetic. You obviously lead a miserable life. You have my pity, you worthless sack of shit.
-
Point is that it does make him a better fan.
You are free to do as you wish but but the above is true.
WSS
-
I'll always be a Browns fan and as such I reserve the right to bitch whenever they suck and show no signs of wanting to get better.
-
"I used to be a Browns fan. Not so much anymore."
Well there's the quote Cysko.
WSS
-
That's his problem. But acting as if browns fans shouldn't bitch about the shit sandwich the team is serving up is ridiculous.
-
Point is that it does make him a better fan.
You are free to do as you wish but but the above is true.
WSS
Point is that it does make him a better fan.
Gotta agree....
I used to be a Browns fan. Not so much anymore. I'm not a delusional idiot like yourself who pretends you are some kind of better fan or person because you are rooting for and staying loyal to the worst franchise in the NFL. Let's say you had a favorite restaurant and the owners closed it down because they retired. The food was great and you loved the atmosphere. Then someone comes along and offers the old owners enough cash and buys the business from the old owners and reopens the restaurant...only now the food is horrible, the atmosphere canned and its just not any fun anymore. You're one of the morons who would keep going to that crappy restaurant and eating the same shit sandwich over and over again expecting it to taste better next time.
I think you are confusing patronage with fandom.....the restaurant analogy doesnt really fit, because people arent "fans" of restaurants in the same way that they are fans of sport.....they are patrons of restaurants....and when the product is bad, patrons stop patronizing......pretty simple, really....
And, based upon your comment.. "I used to be...." tells me you were just a patron of the Browns who should've moved on already....
Fans have a right to bitch...thats what being a fan is.....but once you become a hater, you have shed yourself of being a true fan.......because, by definition, a fan is supportive......and many fans choose to be more supportive than others....and they are not dumb asses for doing that...
Because the Browns have been with me for over 40 years now, I think of the team more like a lifelong friend or even a child......so here is MY analogy......
My girl was an excellent gymnast and I was her biggest fan.....cheered her on when she won and offered support when she lost.....lived and died with her at every meet....she was amazing, so usually I had a lot to cheer about....but she also had some break downs and bad competitions where she missed routines that she usually nailed.....bother me?...sure.....but I didnt get angry and hate her(duh)....i never booed her......I never felt like she "owed" me victories or let "me" down when she lost(even though I had invested a ton of $ and time in her).......and, even if she had been terrible....I would have still been her fan, supported her and never would have abandoned that...no matter how good or bad....
And I could apply this same thinking to a friend, acquaintance, family member....etc.....
So....to me THAT is fandom.....supporting & following something you care about.....and not having the expectation that you are owed something just because you do that......
And if you have the expectation that you ARE owed something, because of your support or $ spent, then you are back to really just being a patron.....
so , in my world, fans always support their team.....while patrons only support their team when there is a proper return for $ or time......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login