Dansby told Siragusa that he's down to 227 to play in this scheme....
-
apparently Dansby was around 260+ playing with the Cards according to what Siragusa said, did anyone else catch that?
Yeahapparently Dansby was around 260+ playing with the Cards according to what Siragusa said, did anyone else catch that?
-
I thought 3-4 ilb'er had to be on avg about 10 lbs heavier than 4-3 mlb'ers...in any case, Dansby was still in a 3-4 in Arizona. So why does our 3-4 require such a drastic weight loss? No wonder he sucks against the run.
-
That can't be true...what on earth are we running defensively that our ILB'ers need to be slightly bigger than safeties? Why is Kuechly can run around sideline to sideline like no other LB'er in the NFL and still stay in the 240's so he has some beef to attack the run with? But we need our ILB'er, who is a 3-4 ILB'er which typically need to carry a little more weight than a 4-3 MLB'er, to weigh in the 220's?
That's not necessarily true. Either way, 227 is low.
-
So they stop Hill on that 3rd and goal and it looked Dansby was like Oh shit nigga my bad for trying to tackle you lemme help you up. THe guy that jumped into our stands after a meaningless TD in a meaningless game. Disrespected our home field and Dansby's like aww shucks that totally sucks you didn't get your 2nd TD man. Fuck that, would any other team in the North be helping our guy up in neutral circumstances let alone the guy that jumped into their stands? Bullshit they wouldn't.
FIRESALE!!
-
So they stop Hill on that 3rd and goal and it looked Dansby was like Oh shit nigga my bad for trying to tackle you lemme help you up. THe guy that jumped into our stands after a meaningless TD in a meaningless game. Disrespected our home field and Dansby's like aww shucks that totally sucks you didn't get your 2nd TD man. Fuck that, would any other team in the North be helping our guy up in neutral circumstances let alone the guy that jumped into their stands? Bullshit they wouldn't.
FIRESALE!!
-
So they stop Hill on that 3rd and goal and it looked Dansby was like Oh shit nigga my bad for trying to tackle you lemme help you up. THe guy that jumped into our stands after a meaningless TD in a meaningless game. Disrespected our home field and Dansby's like aww shucks that totally sucks you didn't get your 2nd TD man. Fuck that, would any other team in the North be helping our guy up in neutral circumstances let alone the guy that jumped into their stands? Bullshit they wouldn't.
FIRESALE!!
So they stop Hill on that 3rd and goal and it looked Dansby was like Oh shit nigga my bad for trying to tackle you lemme help you up. THe guy that jumped into our stands after a meaningless TD in a meaningless game. Disrespected our home field and Dansby's like aww shucks that totally sucks you didn't get your 2nd TD man. Fuck that, would any other team in the North be helping our guy up in neutral circumstances let alone the guy that jumped into their stands? Bullshit they wouldn't.
FIRESALE!!
Got rid of a young TJ Ward for an old Donte Whitner
-
-
We had TJ WARD who was killing people! Like Gronk and Visconthe Shianco. We need players. Where do you start?
We had TJ WARD who was killing people! Like Gronk and Visconthe Shianco. We need players. Where do you start?
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
-
We had TJ WARD who was killing people! Like Gronk and Visconthe Shianco. We need players. Where do you start?
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
Sounds gay. You have issues.
-
We had TJ WARD who was killing people! Like Gronk and Visconthe Shianco. We need players. Where do you start?
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
Hilarious!
-
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
Sounds gay. You have issues.
Sounds gay. You have issues.
Yeah but he'd think twice about jumping into our stands again though huh? And dude's used to get their oil checked all the time at the bottom of a loose ball pile. Don't know how prevalent it is anymore though.
-
i'll give Kirksey somewhat credit for having something to say about it, but he really didn't do enough. Kirksey would have made the team next year imo if he jack slapped Hill.
-
We had TJ WARD who was killing people! Like Gronk and Visconthe Shianco. We need players. Where do you start?
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
Get rid of the old guys soaking up all the paychecks. Than.................go recruit at the local supermax prison. I'm only half joking. I want hard pipe hittin ngrs on this team next year. I'll take mean nasty corn fed white boys like Watt too btw. I want guys that watch Jeremy Hill jump into our stands, and the next time they're at the bottom of the pile with him.......they stick fingers in his butthole while saying jump up there again see what happens.
hahahahahaa...hey man, its been this way since 99. the mcginnis's, the fujitas, the jurevicious's, who the fuck else...oh yeah, the greatest of all...no knees mcgehee..hahahahahhaaaaaa....the list is longer than our starting qb's since 99...hahahahahhaaaaaaa..
-
-
No class by Hill, but stuffing him at the one would have prevented the leap.
Watch Robertson on the play. Not sure what he was doing, but it can't be characterized as sticking his nose in there.
No class by Hill, but stuffing him at the one would have prevented the leap.
Watch Robertson on the play. Not sure what he was doing, but it can't be characterized as sticking his nose in there.
yup. And watch Dansby on the QB sneak by Dalton for the TD. Again and again and again they just completely miss. It's fucking Dalton not Barry Sanders, wait for him to commit to a hole than go get him.
-
-
Dansby been around a few years now and starting to lose a step in speed. Losing weight can help your speed but leaves a mark elsewhere
-
I love the savage element of the game. I'm with Clevfan. Unfortunately, we've got a fan base here that much prefers the choir boys. The best CFB teams are the most thuggish ones (even Ohio State). But people think you can win pro football games with a bunch of dorks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login