Love It or Shove it
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
-
1. Shove
2. Let them play, we'll probably lose anyway.
3. Shove
4. Love
5. Shove. Not enough data
6. "Love", they all just rotate.
7. It doesn't matter. I'd rather Pryor get time
8. Shove. Not all of them
9. I'd need to read up on it
10. I'd need to see them all...
11. Shove. Woodson
12. Love?
13. Shove.
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Love it. I never say no to a cold oneHere is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
Shove it...I don't think they tank, but they are definitely downgraded
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove it. I never agree with this. Instilling a winning culture is important for the whole team.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Love it. Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Shove it.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Love it, pending more looks. So far so good.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Love it. All these guys are recycled over and over
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Love it. What's it gonna hurt?
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
Shove it. I don't think Kelly goes.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
Love it. Not a big tablet guy, but it's good to know it can take a hit...
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
I think there is a multi way tie
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Shove it?
12. Star Wars
Shove. Never seen one actually.
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
-

-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
Shove, Too many difference makers. No chance at SB now though.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Love. Why win meaningless games that do nothing but hurt us in the long run? Farmer needs all the help he can get.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Love. KC probably
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Love. Maybe not 1st two rounds
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Love. Hes real decent
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Shove.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
lol
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
Shove. Fisher and Kelly will keep their jobs
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
shove.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Shove, though Id love her
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Shove, golfers arent athletic. Maybe Jack is the greatest at his particular sport from Ohio, nevermind, LBJ.
12. Star Wars
Love, though Im not a diehard
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
shove...
-
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
Shove it
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove it
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Shove it
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Pass
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Pass
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Love it
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Shove it
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
Shove it... late surge saves Chip...
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
lol... sureloveit...
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Shove it...
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Surpised me... my first thought was Jesse Owens, but the greatest golfer to ever play prolly deserves a slot.
12. Star Wars
Love it...
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Head is floating, so sure... Love it.
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
Shove, they should have two fairly easy games to win with their talent. (Ravens/49ers)
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove. I want the Browns to win every game they play.....even if in theory it could not be in their best interest.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Shove. I guess if the Browns that played vs. San Fran showed up perhaps. But will they revert to the 10 loss Browns? Likely. Also.....these 3 teams are among probably the 5 hottest playing teams at this time....and two of them being on the road in very, very hostile environments. I do not see a Mike Pettine coached team getting up for these games.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Love.....but....it will be in the 3rd round or below. I heard one NFL analyst...Damon Huard, say that all the QBs available in this draft are really at best 2d/3rd round talent.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Love, why not. Yea Baby, Yea!
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Shove. He did himself no favors this season......if it happens it won't be for a few more years.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Love.....at least get him in there and let him suffer a concussion so that he can have a legit reason to be benched.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
Shove. A few will be.....but yes, Kelly survives....and though Fisher should be gone, I think that the Rams owner will still want him to be the coach of his Los Angeles Rams....due to Fisher's USC connection.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
Shove/Love I am not in the market....but if I were I suppose this one would be worth considering.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Shove.....so, while sure, she is hot....she, to me, has a bit of a horsey face. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers mind you....I just suspect that some other NFL player somewhere has what I would consider to be a hotter wife/girlfriend.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Perplexed...but I think I have to say Love It. He is the greatest ever in his sport...so he has that going for him....but I think Jesse Owens gives him a run for that title.
12. Star Wars
Yes, sure. Love it. I appreciate Star Wars perhaps more than most for this reason.: The movie came out just before I started law school. For school I lived in an apartment just off Shaker Square. On Shaker Square is a movie theater called The Colony. I suppose it may still be there, but now probably as a metroplex. At that time it was a single huge theater with a massive panoramic screen. Now, first year law school is a stressful time fyi....and as a stressor release I probably walked the 2-3 blocks to see that movie at least a half dozen or more times. So...my appreciation for it is that it helped get me through my first year of school by being an occasional escape from the studies.
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Love it. And I am not a beer man much....but that one looks good.
-
1. Shove
2. Let them play, we'll probably lose anyway.
3. Shove
4. Love
5. Shove. Not enough data
6. "Love", they all just rotate.
7. It doesn't matter. I'd rather Pryor get time
8. Shove. Not all of them
9. I'd need to read up on it
10. I'd need to see them all...
11. Shove. Woodson
12. Love?
13. Shove.
1. Shove
2. Let them play, we'll probably lose anyway.
3. Shove
4. Love
5. Shove. Not enough data
6. "Love", they all just rotate.
7. It doesn't matter. I'd rather Pryor get time
8. Shove. Not all of them
9. I'd need to read up on it
10. I'd need to see them all...
11. Shove. Woodson.....Laughable.
12. Love?
13. Shove.
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
In the playoffs?.....yes...LOVE it...
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove it....losing is never good
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Love it...
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Shove it....
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Shove it....(and bito will take that job right back)
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Love it....
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Shove it....
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
All?.....Shove it....
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
Shove it....
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Shove it....(if thats her above)
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Shove it.....Id pick LeBron....
12. Star Wars
Shove it.....
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Shove it....I hate darkies.....
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
In the playoffs?.....yes...LOVE it...
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove it....losing is never good
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Love it...
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Shove it....
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Shove it....(and bito will take that job right back)
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Love it....
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Shove it....
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
All?.....Shove it....
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
Shove it....
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Shove it....(if thats her above)
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Shove it.....Id pick LeBron....
12. Star Wars
Shove it.....
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Shove it....I hate darkies.....
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Shove it....(and bito will take that job right back)
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Shove it....I hate darkies.....
First... oh no, you dihn't.
Second... don't forget we will need a new starting Center next year.
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
Shove ... AJ will be fine.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove ... and fuck anybody that loves it.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Love
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Love ... chances are good they will want to grab one a some point
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Love ... hard to tell after a game and a half, so I will just go with my Browns fan optimism.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Shove ... less than 50% chance I say
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Shove ... not unless everyone else is injured. We're getting close.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
Caldwell ... probably. Chip ... no. Fisher ... probably. McCoy ... probably. Tomsula ... probably not
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
Shove
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
She's hot. I'm sure there is hotter.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Love
12. Star Wars
Shove
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
I can get my own.
-
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Shove it....(and bito will take that job right back)
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Shove it....I hate darkies.....
First... oh no, you dihn't.
Second... don't forget we will need a new starting Center next year.
-
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
I can get my own
Well, by this I meant that you want to drink a beer like the one he is holding....obviously I didn't mean that exact glass of beer.
What do you think that is by the way? Its not Guinness.....more of a dark amber.
-
Ha....yes I did....just not a dark beer fan.....
Is Pazstor a center too?>....didnt know that....
Good question.....Browns website has him listed as starting LG.....Ourlads has him as the backup RT to The Schwartz.
Don't know if he ever has or can play center.
Erving listed backup LG....not as backup center.
We also have a OL named Kaleb Johnson on the roster as a backup. Never heard of him.....is that one of the guys they just picked up?
-
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
I can get my own
Well, by this I meant that you want to drink a beer like the one he is holding....obviously I didn't mean that exact glass of beer.
What do you think that is by the way? Its not Guinness.....more of a dark amber.
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
I can get my own
Well, by this I meant that you want to drink a beer like the one he is holding....obviously I didn't mean that exact glass of beer.
What do you think that is by the way? Its not Guinness.....more of a dark amber.

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in an Irish pub in Washington on St. Patrick's Day.
Obama is Irish on his Mother's side. I am Irish on both sides ... so I could drink him under the table.
And, yes, I will have one.
Zombo
Zombo
-
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
I can get my own
Well, by this I meant that you want to drink a beer like the one he is holding....obviously I didn't mean that exact glass of beer.
What do you think that is by the way? Its not Guinness.....more of a dark amber.

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in an Irish pub in Washington on St. Patrick's Day.
Obama is Irish on his Mother's side. I am Irish on both sides ... so I could drink him under the table.
And, yes, I will have one.
Zombo
Zombo
Zombo said:

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in the ancestral homeland of both myself and Obama' mother's side ... Ireland
And, yes, I will have one
Zombo
Hmm, same picture....but the one I copied made the beer look lighter....but here, yes, it looks like a Guinness.
As for Ancestral Homeland....I don't know if mentioned this before....I actually have dual citizenship US and Ireland.
My mother was born in Ireland which grants me automatic citizenship. If I wanted all I would have to do is apply for an Irish Passport.
-
Zombo said:

That's a Guinness. Picture was taken in the ancestral homeland of both myself and Obama' mother's side ... Ireland
And, yes, I will have one
Zombo
Hmm, same picture....but the one I copied made the beer look lighter....but here, yes, it looks like a Guinness.
As for Ancestral Homeland....I don't know if mentioned this before....I actually have dual citizenship US and Ireland.
My mother was born in Ireland which grants me automatic citizenship. If I wanted all I would have to do is apply for an Irish Passport.
Hmm, same picture....but the one I copied made the beer look lighter....but here, yes, it looks like a Guinness.
As for Ancestral Homeland....I don't know if mentioned this before....I actually have dual citizenship US and Ireland.
My mother was born in Ireland which grants me automatic citizenship. If I wanted all I would have to do is apply for an Irish Passport.
I changed my post, because I googled the picture and that one was taken in a DC Irish pub, not in Ireland. But he drank them there too.
And NO ... I didn't know about your Mother being born in Ireland. I am 4th generation on both sides. They all took a slow boat over in the 1880's-90's
Zombo
-
Hmm, same picture....but the one I copied made the beer look lighter....but here, yes, it looks like a Guinness.
As for Ancestral Homeland....I don't know if mentioned this before....I actually have dual citizenship US and Ireland.
My mother was born in Ireland which grants me automatic citizenship. If I wanted all I would have to do is apply for an Irish Passport.
I changed my post, because I googled the picture and that one was taken in a DC Irish pub, not in Ireland. But he drank them there too.
And NO ... I didn't know about your Mother being born in Ireland. I am 4th generation on both sides. They all took a slow boat over in the 1880's-90's
Zombo
Zombo said:
I changed my post, because I googled the picture and that one was taken in a DC Irish pub, not in Ireland. But he drank them there too.
And NO ... I didn't know about your Mother being born in Ireland. I am 4th generation on both sides. They all took a slow boat over in the 1880's-90's
Zombo
I am first generation on her side. She came on a boat too: The Queen Mary:
http://uswarbrides.com/AmWarBrides/qm1946ny.html
Now docked at Long Beach CA. I did visit it.
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
WSSHere is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
No reason they should. AJ will be ok.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Nobody there with a number 1.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Most likely. Hopefully its Pittsburgh.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Probably but not at number 1.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Sure, why not?
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Not in the near future.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Sure, why not?
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
No.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
No, only because all my TVs and phone or Samsung. I really wish my tablet run Windows like my PC though.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Dipper I think you are jerking off to an airbrush again.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Probably. Jim Brown wasn't born here was he?
12. Star Wars
Big deal. I do think Abrams will make it fun though.
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Hard to tell, if you and he share taste in beer, probably not.
If its a Guinness, sure why not?
-
Here is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
12. Star Wars
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
No shove itHere is this week's Love it or Shove it. I will make a statement, you say whether you love it or would Shove it:
1. The Bengals will go into the tank without Andy Dalton.
Love
2. The Browns should lose all of their remaining games to assure rights to the #1 overall pick.
Shove
3. The Browns, however, will win at least one of their remaining games vs. Seattle, KC, Pitt.
Love, What happens if they win all three? Pettine just said he's going to let them play!
4. The Browns will pick a QB in next year's draft.
Shove. Not a blue chipper in the group,
5. Austin Pasztor is the real deal.
Love, I saw Browns on Sound FX and featured Joe Thomas miced up. He was coaching Pasztor on the sidelines and in the huddle. Very good coaching prospect is Thomas. I mean that. He should pursue coaching when he retires.
6. Eric Mangini will get another gig as HC in the NFL.
Love, Why not. Belicheat was Belichoke when he coached Cleveland. It's a learning process.
7. Dwayne Bowe should play.
Love. I would play him on defense, special teams, offense wherever for next three games and get some money back.
8. Tomsula of 49ers, McCoy of Chargers, Fisher of Rams, Caldwell of Lions, Kelly of Eagles....all are gonzo at the end of the season.
Love, Tomsula should get another year, McCoy and Fisher should go. Caldwell and Kelly will stay on hot seat. Pettine will probably get axed. If Pettine stays Farmer will go according to Ian Rapoport.
9. If you were in the market for that sort of thing, you would buy a Surface tablet.
Shove
10. AJ McCarron has the hottest wife among all NFL players......visual assistance to follow.
Who cares he's a jerk
11. Viral List.com says that Jack Nicklaus is the greatest athlete ever from the State of Ohio.
Shove! Golfers are not athletes! They're golfers! Le Bron, Ken Griffey Jr, Roger Clemens are way better
12. Star Wars
Shove, hate Hollywood
13. You want to drink that beer that Obama is holding in my avatar.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login