Starting to Soften on Keeping Pettine
-
-
Pettine was not a good coach. Resurrecting this thread doesn't change that.
Pettine was not a good coach.
wrong.
-
Pettine was not a good coach.
wrong.
-
Pettine was not a good coach.
wrong.
-
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
-
His head coaching record and the fact that he's just as employed by the NFL as we are currently would indicate otherwise.
He's taking the year off.
-
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
I don't think anyone loves him but take a quick look at Hue's job today. Too many penalties, Mccown getting killed, young guys with 2 costly 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties, terrible challenge and complete lack of offense for 3 1/2 quarters, is he a terrible coach.
-
I'm not an idiot so I don't make those kind of calls after two games. And plenty of people loved Pettine.
-
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
So some young soft ass punk like you hates him? You still shitting yellow pussy?
-
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
Would I have fired him? No(cause I love to suck cock), but the guy's terrible.
your post makes no sense at all,did all that cock loving get into your head ?
-
These old dorks love him because he looks and sounds like a Cleveland guy. He has no personality whatsoever. He talks about "toughness" while not letting thugs on his team. He's absolutely boring as all get out and so are his teams. No surprise there's still a faction of Browns fans bitter that he was fired. Would I have fired him? No, but the guy's terrible.
So some young soft ass punk like you hates him? You still shitting yellow pussy?
So some young soft ass punk like you hates him? You still shitting yellow pussy?
You wanted him fired. Hush up now.
-
His head coaching record and the fact that he's just as employed by the NFL as we are currently would indicate otherwise.
He's taking the year off.
@the-user-from-cleveland said:
He's taking the year off.
How convenient.
I'm taking the last few years off from being an NFL QB.
-
@the-user-from-cleveland said:
He's taking the year off.
How convenient.
I'm taking the last few years off from being an NFL QB.
I'm taking the last few years off from being an NFL QB.
Can you post your rookie card?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login