Skip to content

BUILD WALL

Political Discussion
24 11 842
  • holy fuck that guy is a fatter ted cruz.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I still think Trump is a sideshow Barker and I'd be surprised if he lasts.

    I don't see what more he could do, does anyone?

    WSS

    They called him a sideshow for awhile now.

    We're about 30 days from Iowa now and he's got his biggest lead yet, I think it's time to buckle up for president elect Donald Trump.

    He's not my favorite candidate by far, but he's also far from my least favorite.

    I'm hoping for more sanity from him come general election time, but we'll see.

    He's in a position to reform the Republican party in a major way on huge issues - that could be a very good thing for the long term.

    @bbedward said:

    They called him a sideshow for awhile now.

    We're about 30 days from Iowa now and he's got his biggest lead yet, I think it's time to buckle up for president elect Donald Trump.

    He's not my favorite candidate by far, but he's also far from my least favorite.

    I'm hoping for more sanity from him come general election time, but we'll see.

    He's in a position to reform the Republican party in a major way on huge issues - that could be a very good thing for the long term.

    I was watching a show with three pollsters (who are all very good) and they brought up how these polls in the republican primaries have been notoriously inaccurate before the voting actually starts. These numbers have been known to turn on a dime. Trump has already faded in the first big test Iowa and is losing to Cruz. Right now it looks good for Trump nationally but he certainly does not have this locked up by any means.

  • Didn't Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee lead the pack in Iowa?

    WSS

  • 1545683_10153305991816538_67690529892747

  • I want Trump to win so we can finally just give into living in the movie Idiocracy.

  • I want Trump to win so we can finally just give into living in the movie Idiocracy.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I want Trump to win so we can finally just give into living in the movie Idiocracy.

    Brawndo_Social_Head.gif

  • I want Trump to win so we can finally just give into living in the movie Idiocracy.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I want Trump to win so we can finally just give into living in the movie Idiocracy.

    I'd actually prefer Terry Crews.
  • potus.png
  • Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho 2016!

  • Didn't know someone's looks disqualified them from being a legitimate presidential candidate. That's as bad as saying the same about skin color or gender. But since libdiots perceive it as giving them an advantage it's ok.

  • Didn't know someone's looks disqualified them from being a legitimate presidential candidate. That's as bad as saying the same about skin color or gender. But since libdiots perceive it as giving them an advantage it's ok.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Didn't know someone's looks disqualified them from being a legitimate presidential candidate. That's as bad as saying the same about skin color or gender. But since libdiots perceive it as giving them an advantage it's ok.

    Are you high? Looks have been the single most important aspect of a candidate since the advent of Television.

  • I am sure the general public would look past the physical appearance of a wonky eyed nice guy who understands the economy. It isn't a popularity contest.

    Waka waka!

  • Looks have little value to me as it is what that is on the inside that counts but no doubt as Cysko states it is important with many in the public and does play a factor in elections. The best illustration was the Kennedy and Nixon debates in 1960. At the time there were many in this country who did not have televisions and listened to the debate on the radio. Those who listened on radio gave the debate to Nixon while those watching on television believed Kennedy won. It was obvious that voters who said Nixon won who listened on the radio were going by substance of the debate while those watching on television were factoring in appearance as well.

  • A study in psychology class always stuck with me. They took a group of pictures of 25 *cute* children and listed a misbehavior offense they had done on the back of the picture and asked what the recommended punishment should be. They then showed another 25 photos of children who were not so cute with a list of the same offenses and asked what the punishment should be. Overwhelmingly the cute children were recommended for much less strict punishment over the other children who were recommended for harsher punishment. All of this was on looks/appearances. Looks are important in society no doubt. It shouldn't be that way but it is.