2016 qb's rated
-
Odd then that you did not make one comment about either session?
Odd, maybe.
It's part of my impressions. Had I referenced the shows, and talked about them, you and Tiam
would have complained that I thought I was an expert.
I just have my opinions, of different highlights, interviews, and the workouts. Workouts can
be scripted to a point, interviews by Gruden not so much. Gruden's shows probably make
all sorts of qb's look really good. The difference in Wentz's workout, and Goff's workout...
I didn't see them whapping Goff with pool floaties, and Goff is like a dour stick in the mud in
most any interview, and Wentz is a fun interview, has a sense of humor.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login