Skip to content

How To Get A Qb

The Browns Board
163 26 4.3k
  • For all the crap you guys give the Johnny fans you sure do spend a lot of time getting boners over the bumss of the league.

    WSS

  • For all the crap you guys give the Johnny fans you sure do spend a lot of time getting boners over the bumss of the league.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    For all the crap you guys give the Johnny fans you sure do spend a lot of time getting boners over the bumss of the league.

    WSS

    The crap Johnny gets is not related to talent, for the most part.

  • @westside-steve said:

    For all the crap you guys give the Johnny fans you sure do spend a lot of time getting boners over the bumss of the league.

    WSS

    The crap Johnny gets is not related to talent, for the most part.

    @gftchris said:

    The crap Johnny gets is not related to talent, for the most part.

    That's true. Which is the reason I think that clamoring for the bums is a little bit silly.

    WSS

  • Bradford ain't no bum though. TCPO has been arguing Wentz + Bosa/whoever is the way to go. Well how about the Bradford + Bosa/whoever + the 32 pick? I like the play.

  • Bradford ain't no bum though. TCPO has been arguing Wentz + Bosa/whoever is the way to go. Well how about the Bradford + Bosa/whoever + the 32 pick? I like the play.

    @wargograw said:

    Bradford ain't no bum though. TCPO has been arguing Wentz + Bosa/whoever is the way to go. Well how about the Bradford + Bosa/whoever + the 32 pick? I like the play.

    Ok Bradford is God. The shitty Eagles won four more games than the Browns in one of the weakest dessert divisions in football.

    Still a losing record and the two teams below them are easy wins. Unlike the AFC North.

    So they would want to shitcanned Bradford (who made it clear he did not want to come to Cleveland) why?

    Kindnss and generosity?

    WSS

  • Bradford ain't no bum though. TCPO has been arguing Wentz + Bosa/whoever is the way to go. Well how about the Bradford + Bosa/whoever + the 32 pick? I like the play.

    @wargograw said:

    Bradford ain't no bum though. TCPO has been arguing Wentz + Bosa/whoever is the way to go. Well how about the Bradford + Bosa/whoever + the 32 pick? I like the play.

    Bradford is not bad but you better have a good backup. He has a pretty lengthy injury history.

  • @wargograw said:

    Bradford ain't no bum though. TCPO has been arguing Wentz + Bosa/whoever is the way to go. Well how about the Bradford + Bosa/whoever + the 32 pick? I like the play.

    Bradford is not bad but you better have a good backup. He has a pretty lengthy injury history.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    Bradford is not bad but you better have a good backup. He has a pretty lengthy injury history.

    We have some.

  • I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.

    He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.

    Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.

    But then we all have our favorite "bums"... 😉

  • I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.

  • I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.

    @flyin-j said:

    ... you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB.

    Third string QBs simply cannot be a source of distraction...

  • I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.

    @flyin-j said:

    I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.

    I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.

  • I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.

    He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.

    Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.

    But then we all have our favorite "bums"... 😉

    @tour2ma said:

    I don't see the risk-benefit payoff with Bradford.

    He has really only had half a season when he was threatening to breakout of the middling pack of NFL QBs... and then he missed a full year.

    Since then he failed to distinguish himself from the pack and found new ways to be injured.

    But then we all have our favorite "bums"... 😉

    We do, and after 5 years of undistinguished play I think you can make that call.

    WSS

  • Stop dicking around with loser QBs

    That's what I think of Bradford.

  • Stop dicking around with loser QBs

    That's what I think of Bradford.

    @bbedward said:

    Stop dicking around with loser QBs

    That's what I think of Bradford.

    Yea, no, Bradford does nothing for me, at all. As a QB, hell, I think I would rather stick with JFF.

  • @bbedward said:

    Stop dicking around with loser QBs

    That's what I think of Bradford.

    Yea, no, Bradford does nothing for me, at all. As a QB, hell, I think I would rather stick with JFF.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yea, no, Bradford does nothing for me, at all. As a QB, hell, I think I would rather stick with JFF.

    Choked on coffee. 😮😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yea, no, Bradford does nothing for me, at all. As a QB, hell, I think I would rather stick with JFF.

    Choked on coffee. 😮😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    Choked on coffee. 😮😆

    At least Johnny CAN be an exciting player. Bradford is just a nothingburger as far as I am concerned.

  • @flyin-j said:

    I dont think we should get rid of Manziel. He has on-field potential. The last thing we need is for him to go elsewhere and get his shit together. We dont need the couple mill, and you definitely wont find a better 3rd QB. Unless we can snag anything that matters in a trade we should keep him.

    I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.

    Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.
  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.

    Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.

    @flyin-j said:

    Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future. sober

    fify

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I am sure a head coach isn't interested in having to answer questions as to why his third string QB is on TMZ drunk in an Applebee's with his dick out. Because that is the type of nonsense that Johnny brings. Not worth the head aches.

    Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.

    @flyin-j said:

    Something tells me the hooplah surrounding Johnny will start to die down once hes no longer considered our future.

    It will be forgotten when the new guy wins the substantial amount of games.

    WSS

  • All the great teams have one thing in common they all had a great defense first and some parts on offense then got lucky and a qb fell in there lap through a late round draft or fa. So here's the deal fix the d first and some parts on d draft a late round qb. That the plan that works. Examples the Hawks cards pats Broncos shitsburge cincy Ravens KC, most of these teams make the playoffs every year, but for the love of Christ dont take a fucking qb before round 3 especially this year goff is a bum and even if there was a luck in this draft what good is it when the rest of the team is bad and the colts are bad getting worse