Today's Analytics Presser... Sashi And Paul Take The Stage
-
VesnaKociper said:
I am sorry, but you guys are missin the biggest news. Joe Thomas is going to be a BIG piece of this going forward. FUCK man, I have goosebumps.
These guys don't have a fucking clue.
Yes we know you don't like offensive linemen, Rainman.
Yes we know you don't like offensive linemen, Rainman.
I'm seeing more of Sam-I-am.
I am ghoolie
ghoolie I am
that ghoolie i am
that ghoolie i am
i do not like that
ghoolie i am
do you like any
offensive lineman?
I do not like them
ghoolie I am
Would you like themHere or there?I would not like themhere or there.I would not like themanywhere.I do not like anyoffensive linemanI do not like them,ghoolie I am -
VesnaKociper said:
I am sorry, but you guys are missin the biggest news. Joe Thomas is going to be a BIG piece of this going forward. FUCK man, I have goosebumps.
These guys don't have a fucking clue.
(Hey...Ghoolie...its getting old. These are not the droids you are looking for. Move along)
-
VesnaKociper said:
Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?
Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.
Yep. I'm so excited I just took a fucking tour in my drawers. Man it stinks.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?
Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.
Well, he will be important.....whether you like it or not.
The problem is the other 10 important pieces.
Tom Brady would be playing in the Super Bowl this week if he had Joe Thomas blocking for him.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?
Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.
Well, he will be important.....whether you like it or not.
The problem is the other 10 important pieces.
Tom Brady would be playing in the Super Bowl this week if he had Joe Thomas blocking for him.
Well, he will be important.....whether you like it or not.
The problem is the other 10 important pieces.
Tom Brady would be playing in the Super Bowl this week if he had Joe Thomas blocking for him.
And Swartz on the other side to try to slow down Miller.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?
Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.
You've got some anger issues clouding your judgement here. The FO didn't say he's the only important piece. He said an important piece. Everyone in the NFL thinks a good left tackle is important. That's why there's a good chance Tunsil is the #1 pick tihs year. It just isn't as important as the guy he's supposed to protect from getting sacked. That's going to be whatever QB we pick up in the upcoming draft. So chill out and give this administration a chance. They've already done more right by cutting Manziel than the whole last administration did.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Getting OLD? A 9 year veteran lard ass who has had no impact on the team.......... is going to be an IMPORTANT PIECE going forward?
Dude, if THIS do-nothing is IMPORTANT, you are looking at 3 - 13. Fucking moronic franchise, and moronic fans.
You've got some anger issues clouding your judgement here. The FO didn't say he's the only important piece. He said an important piece. Everyone in the NFL thinks a good left tackle is important. That's why there's a good chance Tunsil is the #1 pick tihs year. It just isn't as important as the guy he's supposed to protect from getting sacked. That's going to be whatever QB we pick up in the upcoming draft. So chill out and give this administration a chance. They've already done more right by cutting Manziel than the whole last administration did.
You've got some anger issues clouding your judgement here. The FO didn't say he's the only important piece. He said an important piece. Everyone in the NFL thinks a good left tackle is important. That's why there's a good chance Tunsil is the #1 pick tihs year. It just isn't as important as the guy he's supposed to protect from getting sacked. That's going to be whatever QB we pick up in the upcoming draft. So chill out and give this administration a chance. They've already done more right by cutting Manziel than the whole last administration did.
As a wise actress once said - 'As every housewife knows, the first check you write is for the mortgage. The second is for the insurance...'
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login