Skip to content

First Draftscout Rankings Including Underclassmen And Round Projections Is Out

The Browns Board
22 10 1.1k
  • http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2016&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC

    This is my go to reference that I use as a springboard for scouting. In recent years it has been the source for the CBS ranking.

    First surprise... Wentz is ranked higher than Lynch.

    Top five slots in their Top 750 list go to:

    1. Bosa
    2. Tunsil
    3. Ramsey
    4. Goff
    5. Jack

    Other names of note include Wentz (11), Zeke (13), Ragland (16), Lynch (17),

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @tour2ma said:

    First surprise... Wentz is ranked higher than Lynch.

    Not surprising to me 🙂

    I don't like Lynch at all - at least in the first round.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Interesting - NFL Media analyst.... ?

    Daniel Jeremiah has Wentz just ahead of Goff in his list.

    Way early. Come on, NFL combine !

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000624732/article/ranking-top-50-prospects-for-2016-nfl-draft

  • @tour2ma said:

    First surprise... Wentz is ranked higher than Lynch.

    Not surprising to me 🙂

    I don't like Lynch at all - at least in the first round.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @bbedward said:

    Not surprising to me 🙂

    I don't like Lynch at all - at least in the first round.

    Well we agree on that. He was the flavor of the month before the bowl game. But I didn't even like his play in the big win over Ole Miss.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Ragland now squarely on Tour's radar. Me likey.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #6

    interesting. So many numbers are so close...

    I don't get the explosiveness numbers.

    ?

    http://www.2016nfldraftwidereceiverrankings.com/

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm starting to feel pretty good about being so high on Wentz months ago. His senior bowl, combine and tape will confirm what I truly believe - he's the best QB in this class. Only reason he'll be passed on is because of his small school status.

  • Ragland now squarely on Tour's radar. Me likey.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    And Mayock likes Wentz as well...

    @wargograw said:

    Ragland now squarely on Tour's radar. Me likey.

    lol... I'm looking. Given our need up the middle you have to. All I think I said was so far I don't see a Kuechley.

  • interesting. So many numbers are so close...

    I don't get the explosiveness numbers.

    ?

    http://www.2016nfldraftwidereceiverrankings.com/

    P poplarbluffman wrote on last edited by poplarbluffman
    #9

    @calfoxwc said:

    interesting. So many numbers are so close...

    I don't get the explosiveness numbers.

    ?

    http://www.2016nfldraftwidereceiverrankings.com/

    there is a reason I have Doctson as my #1 wr

    high in all3 rankings

    nfldraftresearch.com fun to play with..thanks to the poster who posted the info/site

    pff college looking at micro stats didn't rank Wentz a 1st rd qb....

    IMO Goff is easily the best followed by Lynch and Wentz but those are very close in my rankings and both top 15 selections

  • @calfoxwc said:

    interesting. So many numbers are so close...

    I don't get the explosiveness numbers.

    ?

    http://www.2016nfldraftwidereceiverrankings.com/

    there is a reason I have Doctson as my #1 wr

    high in all3 rankings

    nfldraftresearch.com fun to play with..thanks to the poster who posted the info/site

    pff college looking at micro stats didn't rank Wentz a 1st rd qb....

    IMO Goff is easily the best followed by Lynch and Wentz but those are very close in my rankings and both top 15 selections

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @poplarbluffman said:

    there is a reason I have Doctson as my #1 wr

    high in all3 rankings

    nfldraftresearch.com fun to play with..thanks to the poster who posted the info/site

    pff college looking at micro stats didn't rank Wentz a 1st rd qb....

    IMO Goff is easily the best followed by Lynch and Wentz but those are very close in my rankings and both top 15 selections

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Suppose there's a run on receivers...and Doctson is gone.

    If Braxton Miller wows them at the combine, and can return kicks

    like a pro, Physial, very, very fast and quick....

    wouldn't he be maybe to the Browns, what Antonio Ihatehim Brown is to the squealers?

    He's explosive, etc. Just wondering, since surely a wr is the pick at 32.

  • Suppose there's a run on receivers...and Doctson is gone.

    If Braxton Miller wows them at the combine, and can return kicks

    like a pro, Physial, very, very fast and quick....

    wouldn't he be maybe to the Browns, what Antonio Ihatehim Brown is to the squealers?

    He's explosive, etc. Just wondering, since surely a wr is the pick at 32.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @calfoxwc said:

    Just wondering, since surely a wr is the pick at 32.

    I thought you said you were out of pain meds... 😉

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #13

    ha. I got the one re-filled. I'm good to do my 2 hr pt sessions three times a week.

    I got 120 degrees today, with a little help from the pt assistant, helping me

    get to that point by pushing on my foot and calf.

    Hurts like hell, but I'm progressing excellently.

    So, Tour, you know a ton of stuff, how do you think the Browns draft

    position wise the first four rounds?

    I just want a top wr. Tyler Lockett is in the pro bowl from round 3 in the draft, and he

    is only 5'10".

    Braxton Miller is what, 6'1" ? I think he may very well run a 4.4, too. If he makes it to the third round,

    I'll be shocked.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/insider/story/_/id/14661738/braxton-miller-shows-rare-skill-set-senior-bowl-nfl-draft

  • @poplarbluffman said:

    there is a reason I have Doctson as my #1 wr

    high in all3 rankings

    nfldraftresearch.com fun to play with..thanks to the poster who posted the info/site

    pff college looking at micro stats didn't rank Wentz a 1st rd qb....

    IMO Goff is easily the best followed by Lynch and Wentz but those are very close in my rankings and both top 15 selections

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

    Me too-but I'd rather count on JG and take my favorite power game runner......can you guess?........LOL...........Henry. 😁 Just remember..... pro bowler Lockett was my fav last year.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Sometimes, Ag the other guy behind "the guy" is the guy...

    I'm starting to like what I see in Kenyon Drake.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Lockett made the Pro Bowl? That has to be as a returner, right? Didn't Allen Robinson not make it as a receiver?

    Tyler Boyd is great value in the second round I think. Comes from a pro-style O. Has caught the ball, run the ball, and returned both kicks and punts plenty. Also 6'2" 200.

  • ha. I got the one re-filled. I'm good to do my 2 hr pt sessions three times a week.

    I got 120 degrees today, with a little help from the pt assistant, helping me

    get to that point by pushing on my foot and calf.

    Hurts like hell, but I'm progressing excellently.

    So, Tour, you know a ton of stuff, how do you think the Browns draft

    position wise the first four rounds?

    I just want a top wr. Tyler Lockett is in the pro bowl from round 3 in the draft, and he

    is only 5'10".

    Braxton Miller is what, 6'1" ? I think he may very well run a 4.4, too. If he makes it to the third round,

    I'll be shocked.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/insider/story/_/id/14661738/braxton-miller-shows-rare-skill-set-senior-bowl-nfl-draft

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @calfoxwc said:

    So, Tour, you know a ton of stuff, how do you think the Browns draft position wise the first four rounds?

    First, glad the knee is coming along, but sorry to hear pain is still in the picture.

    Second, the draft... really early still and all I have to go on is the FirstPick sim, but as happens every year I end up with one or more picks stuck in a desert. Usually it's in the later rounds, but this year it seems to be that early, round-three pick. At least going so early there is always a trade down option.

    But as I said, still early and there are plenty of names to learn

  • @poplarbluffman said:

    there is a reason I have Doctson as my #1 wr

    high in all3 rankings

    nfldraftresearch.com fun to play with..thanks to the poster who posted the info/site

    pff college looking at micro stats didn't rank Wentz a 1st rd qb....

    IMO Goff is easily the best followed by Lynch and Wentz but those are very close in my rankings and both top 15 selections

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

    B BrownPile wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

    If they draft a QB with first pick, I doubt a WR is picked next.

    This team needs defense more than anything else - including a QB.

    However, the offensive-minded coaching hires and Haslam statements make a QB pick seem inevitable.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I was thinking of trying to do a stupid mock draft, but

    past the #2 pick, I was lost. It's impossible at this point to even guess much. This draft is going to amazing

    and fun.

    Sometimes, I wonder if the Browns might go defense with their #2 pick, draft Kevin Hogan

    with the second rounder, and then go wr for a couple of rounds.

    Then, I reverse that, and

    dammit. This draft is going to kick ass. I hope Flugels can make it up to Ohio !

  • @the-gipper said:

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

    Me too-but I'd rather count on JG and take my favorite power game runner......can you guess?........LOL...........Henry. 😁 Just remember..... pro bowler Lockett was my fav last year.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @texasag1969 said:

    Me too-but I'd rather count on JG and take my favorite power game runner......can you guess?........LOL...........Henry. 😁 Just remember..... pro bowler Lockett was my fav last year.

    I would not want to count on Gordon....but to pair him with a good rookie......like Doctson ....or somebody.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I see Doctson as a possibility at our #32 pick.

    If they draft a QB with first pick, I doubt a WR is picked next.

    This team needs defense more than anything else - including a QB.

    However, the offensive-minded coaching hires and Haslam statements make a QB pick seem inevitable.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @brownpile said:

    If they draft a QB with first pick, I doubt a WR is picked next.

    This team needs defense more than anything else - including a QB.

    However, the offensive-minded coaching hires and Haslam statements make a QB pick seem inevitable.

    That is why I am in it for Bosa. All along everyone has considered him the consensus #1 pick......but now that time goes on people overthink these things.

    The Tits may take Bosa....they probably should....unless they say that they need that OT Tunsil to protect their investment in Mariota. And that could be a very good move for them. That leaves Bosa for us.......the guy who all along has been claimed the best football player in this draft......and not some overrated 2d round QBs.