Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. "That Is One Big Mofo"

"That Is One Big Mofo"

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
Carson Wentz
92 Posts 24 Posters 3.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    ‏Dan Kadar @MockingTheDraft

    Carson Wentz of North Dakota State officially measures 6'5 1/4, 233 pounds.

    Dan Kadar ‏@MockingTheDraft

    Again, 10-inch hands, 32 3/8-inch arm length, 78-inch wingspan. An NFL person by me "That is one big motherfucker."

    I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    D BoneD jiggins7919J 2 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Well he passed the physical measurements test, but we already knew he was going to pass that one 😛

      Seems pretty much the same as he was listed at college.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 11k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
        #3

        analytics' will show, if you line Wentz up for 2, he will truck C to end zone. Goff at 210, not so much 😮, now if we could only score. bbed your up!!

        Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • ErnieCamacho84 ErnieCamacho84E
          • 165 Posts
          • 54 Reputation
          ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

            ‏Dan Kadar @MockingTheDraft

            Carson Wentz of North Dakota State officially measures 6'5 1/4, 233 pounds.

            Dan Kadar ‏@MockingTheDraft

            Again, 10-inch hands, 32 3/8-inch arm length, 78-inch wingspan. An NFL person by me "That is one big motherfucker."

            I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.

            D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

            I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.

            Quite possibly the funniest thing you've ever said 😆

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 8k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
              #6

              https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/692105721777889280

              More on our future QB.

              I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 8k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                #7

                And a little more.

                http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25363115/meet-the-prospect-north-dakota-state-qb-carson-wentz

                I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                  • 28k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thats what women say to me when they see my package.

                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                  One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                    Thats what women say to me when they see my package.

                    One Post One PostO
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 284 Reputation
                    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @diehardbrownsfan said:

                    Thats what women say to me when they see my package.

                    They see your pack and say, " that's a big MFer" because they see a big package not the little toy inside of it?
                    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I think your Wentz boner is a bigger MFer than my Goff boner 😛

                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • bbedwardB bbedward

                        I think your Wentz boner is a bigger MFer than my Goff boner 😛

                        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 8k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @bbedward said:

                        I think your Wentz boner is a bigger MFer than my Goff boner 😛

                        They are comparable.

                        To be fair, I wasn't the first.

                        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 658 Reputation
                          PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                          The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                          LogicIsForSquaresL hoortaH miktoxicM 3 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • PoeticGP PoeticG

                            This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                            LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 10k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @poeticg said:

                            This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                            That will be helpful for Manziel when holding on to footballs in rough Manitoba weather.

                            bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                              @poeticg said:

                              This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                              That will be helpful for Manziel when holding on to footballs in rough Manitoba weather.

                              bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 9k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @logicisforsquares said:

                              That will be helpful for Manziel when holding on to footballs in rough Manitoba weather.

                              I laughed

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • PoeticGP PoeticG

                                This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                                hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 20k Posts
                                • 5k Reputation
                                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @poeticg said:

                                This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                                So is his package.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                  • 14k Posts
                                  • 5k Reputation
                                  nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I remember back in the late 80's the seahags drafted a big 6ft6" QB by the name of Dan McGuire and he sucked really bad...

                                  Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                                  gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • nickersN nickers

                                    I remember back in the late 80's the seahags drafted a big 6ft6" QB by the name of Dan McGuire and he sucked really bad...

                                    gftChris gftChrisG
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 428 Reputation
                                    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @nickers said:

                                    I remember back in the late 80's the seahags drafted a big 6ft6" QB by the name of Dan McGuire and he sucked really bad...

                                    I remember for the last 15 years we've drafted QBs of all sizes and they've sucked really bad.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • PoeticGP PoeticG

                                      This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                                      miktoxic miktoxicM
                                      • 13k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @poeticg said:

                                      This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                                      hasn't dropped a bottle yet!

                                      gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                        @poeticg said:

                                        This guy is like 5 1/2 inches taller than Manziel. I think JF hands are bigger though.

                                        hasn't dropped a bottle yet!

                                        gftChris gftChrisG
                                        • 13k Posts
                                        • 428 Reputation
                                        gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @miktoxic said:

                                        hasn't dropped a bottle yet!

                                        Or a dime.

                                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • miktoxic miktoxicM
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          HA!!

                                          that could go a couple of ways chris. money or drugs?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate