"That Is One Big Mofo"
-
-
βDan Kadar @MockingTheDraft
Carson Wentz of North Dakota State officially measures 6'5 1/4, 233 pounds.
Dan Kadar β@MockingTheDraft
Again, 10-inch hands, 32 3/8-inch arm length, 78-inch wingspan. An NFL person by me "That is one big motherfucker."
I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.
I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.
Quite possibly the funniest thing you've ever said

-
More on our future QB.
-
-
Thats what women say to me when they see my package.
-
Thats what women say to me when they see my package.
They see your pack and say, " that's a big MFer" because they see a big package not the little toy inside of it?Thats what women say to me when they see my package.
-
I think your Wentz boner is a bigger MFer than my Goff boner

-
-
-
That will be helpful for Manziel when holding on to footballs in rough Manitoba weather.
I laughed
-
I remember back in the late 80's the seahags drafted a big 6ft6" QB by the name of Dan McGuire and he sucked really bad...
-
-
-
HA!!
that could go a couple of ways chris. money or drugs?
-
βDan Kadar @MockingTheDraft
Carson Wentz of North Dakota State officially measures 6'5 1/4, 233 pounds.
Dan Kadar β@MockingTheDraft
Again, 10-inch hands, 32 3/8-inch arm length, 78-inch wingspan. An NFL person by me "That is one big motherfucker."
I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.
I'll take "Things No Woman Has Ever Said To Ghoolie In The Heat Of The Moment" for 1,000.
LOL LOL
-
Was definitely never concerned about his size, and the crazy thing about Wentz is he was something like 5'7 and 150 pounds as a freshman, LOL. (I could be a little off, but it was something like that).
I've said for a while (as well as many people) that Wentz could skyrocket with a good combine and pro day. Not sure we could take him with the #2, but if he grades out high enough, we just might if Goff is higher. Or we might have Wentz rated higher...who knows. Kind of reminds me of the Bortles situation, ya know? The Jags ended up taking him pretty early, and they caught a bit of flack for that. I admire that they found their guy, took him no matter where they were, and developed him. Oh, and they gave him an excellent WR corp...what a concept.
-
Was definitely never concerned about his size, and the crazy thing about Wentz is he was something like 5'7 and 150 pounds as a freshman, LOL. (I could be a little off, but it was something like that).
I've said for a while (as well as many people) that Wentz could skyrocket with a good combine and pro day. Not sure we could take him with the #2, but if he grades out high enough, we just might if Goff is higher. Or we might have Wentz rated higher...who knows. Kind of reminds me of the Bortles situation, ya know? The Jags ended up taking him pretty early, and they caught a bit of flack for that. I admire that they found their guy, took him no matter where they were, and developed him. Oh, and they gave him an excellent WR corp...what a concept.
Was definitely never concerned about his size, and the crazy thing about Wentz is he was something like 5'7 and 150 pounds as a freshman, LOL. (I could be a little off, but it was something like that).
I've said for a while (as well as many people) that Wentz could skyrocket with a good combine and pro day. Not sure we could take him with the #2, but if he grades out high enough, we just might if Goff is higher. Or we might have Wentz rated higher...who knows. Kind of reminds me of the Bortles situation, ya know? The Jags ended up taking him pretty early, and they caught a bit of flack for that. I admire that they found their guy, took him no matter where they were, and developed him. Oh, and they gave him an excellent WR corp...what a concept.
Yeah, what a concept. If only we'd drafted and developed a couple of receivers with thousand yards seasons and added a pro-bowl tight end for our QB to throw to next year. If only.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
