Camp Wentz- Starts here.
-
Accuracy or quick decision making? Technically I'd say two things.
I'd say his short to mid accuracy is actually one of his strengths. Have you been watching his senior bowl practices?
With the exception of his first day (which still wasn't bad in the least), he's been putting the ball in the perfect spot on nearly every throw.
I'd say his short to mid accuracy is actually one of his strengths. Have you been watching his senior bowl practices?
With the exception of his first day (which still wasn't bad in the least), he's been putting the ball in the perfect spot on nearly every throw.
The throws have been good, but often to the wrong target. Especially was true Wednesday. OC met him after plays, "Good, but...", and that was in 7-on-6 drills.
I was merely addressing the 'missing' strengths Tour had highlighted. Not so much my own observations.
Decision making pretty much captured it... Will be the most interesting part of the game.
-
From the article:
Here is what Walter Football said on Monday:
One area scout of a team picking in the top 10 that doesn't need a quarterback was gushing over North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. The team has given him a first-round grade and thinks that Wentz is the real deal. They say that Wentz has a good arm, size and athleticism, and they love him off the field. They like his pocket presence, field vision, experience under center, making play calls in the huddle, and potential to grow in the NFL. The scout said that he will fill out his frame in a NFL strength and conditioning program. That area scout said the big challenge for Wentz will be the drastic change in the speed of the game coming from North Dakota State's opponents compared to the NFL. This week at the Senior Bowl could vault Wentz high in the first round.
Out of all the required QB traits which key one is missing?
Same thing others have bitched about? Lack of big time competition?From the article:
Here is what Walter Football said on Monday:
One area scout of a team picking in the top 10 that doesn't need a quarterback was gushing over North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. The team has given him a first-round grade and thinks that Wentz is the real deal. They say that Wentz has a good arm, size and athleticism, and they love him off the field. They like his pocket presence, field vision, experience under center, making play calls in the huddle, and potential to grow in the NFL. The scout said that he will fill out his frame in a NFL strength and conditioning program. That area scout said the big challenge for Wentz will be the drastic change in the speed of the game coming from North Dakota State's opponents compared to the NFL. This week at the Senior Bowl could vault Wentz high in the first round.
Out of all the required QB traits which key one is missing?Relax tour I'm not campaigning for this guy. Just posting a link.
WSS
-
Zombo said:
I think they make it with cat shit.
Zombo
--and it lacks proper pocket presence
This is hilarious to me.
-
Same thing others have bitched about? Lack of big time competition?From the article:
Here is what Walter Football said on Monday:
One area scout of a team picking in the top 10 that doesn't need a quarterback was gushing over North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. The team has given him a first-round grade and thinks that Wentz is the real deal. They say that Wentz has a good arm, size and athleticism, and they love him off the field. They like his pocket presence, field vision, experience under center, making play calls in the huddle, and potential to grow in the NFL. The scout said that he will fill out his frame in a NFL strength and conditioning program. That area scout said the big challenge for Wentz will be the drastic change in the speed of the game coming from North Dakota State's opponents compared to the NFL. This week at the Senior Bowl could vault Wentz high in the first round.
Out of all the required QB traits which key one is missing?Relax tour I'm not campaigning for this guy. Just posting a link.
WSS
Same thing others have bitched about? Lack of big time competition?
Relax tour I'm not campaigning for this guy. Just posting a link.
Were I any more relaxed, my friend, I'd be asleep...
Just pointing out that this anonymous, effusive praise from a competing organization is incomplete... and not in a small way.
-
Nothing special out of Wentz today, I'll stick with Goff at #2
-
Nothing special out of Wentz today, I'll stick with Goff at #2
Bosa .....QB in this draft are overrated
-
Come on over to camp Goff, we have beer
-
-
-
Come on back to JM. We got that Don Julio Tequila.

Oh wait. That was what he wanted back from the ex-gf last night. No wonder he was upset.

-
looks like team wentz took one up the ass today.
-
looks like team wentz took one up the ass today.
I didn't watch any of the game, but from what I'm seeing on Twitter, three of his four incompletions were drops.
Don't know how he looked, but 6-10 with three dropped passes doesn't sound like taking one up the ass to me.
Then again, you'd have more experience in the matter of buttfucking, so I defer to your judgment.
-
I only saw the first half, but pretty damn good coverage on the receivers. NFL receivers would have had the one of those, but the other was just a great DB play even though they called it a drop. His hand got on it.
-
Facing very limited defenses the only thing that matters is whether the decisions made by Wentz or any of the QBs were the right ones.
-
I watched his first couple series and then had to go out. Have DVR'd the game for closer look tomorrow.
1st series was 3 and out... he completed one dink to Vannett. Also was run down on a scramble by DE DAY. Scramble was necessary due to sweet inside move by Spence. Day had an angle, but still was more impressed by his speed than anything Wentz did.
2nd series he ripped an out into a very tight window... it was dropped. Also a play earlier Wentz left pocket... a bit prematurely I thought, but he may have had nothing downfield.
All I saw live, but just saw a highlight where he ripped a 20-yd seam completion to Vannett later.
But again... no idea at this point whether or not the reads were correct.
How'd you hit 'em?
-
looks like team wentz took one up the ass today.
I didn't watch any of the game, but from what I'm seeing on Twitter, three of his four incompletions were drops.
Don't know how he looked, but 6-10 with three dropped passes doesn't sound like taking one up the ass to me.
Then again, you'd have more experience in the matter of buttfucking, so I defer to your judgment.
Then again, you'd have more experience in the matter of buttfucking, so I defer to your judgment.
correct. i like butt fucking blind fools.
how's that manziel starting qb bet looking for you right about now?
betcha sliced a couple today knowing you'd be sending your daddy a nice six of his choice, huh?
-
Nothing special out of Wentz today, I'll stick with Goff at #2
Bosa .....QB in this draft are overrated
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login