Camp Goff
-
This jumped out to me too. That pocket presence is filthy.
I think everyone that's watched him comes away with some things, maybe different, but every single person has noted his pocket presence. It's like he's gliding away from the pressure. Blitzing linebackers get sidestepped like nothing.
I think everyone that's watched him comes away with some things, maybe different, but every single person has noted his pocket presence. It's like he's gliding away from the pressure. Blitzing linebackers get sidestepped like nothing.
Yep-there was that one play in the highlights where the blitzer flashes by him at 100 mph, but something he does just lets the guy go right by while he briefly reloads and sends the ball to his receiver, never seeming to take his eyes off looking downfield. Pretty damn amazing.
-
I think everyone that's watched him comes away with some things, maybe different, but every single person has noted his pocket presence. It's like he's gliding away from the pressure. Blitzing linebackers get sidestepped like nothing.
Yep-there was that one play in the highlights where the blitzer flashes by him at 100 mph, but something he does just lets the guy go right by while he briefly reloads and sends the ball to his receiver, never seeming to take his eyes off looking downfield. Pretty damn amazing.
Yep-there was that one play in the highlights where the blitzer flashes by him at 100 mph, but something he does just lets the guy go right by while he briefly reloads and sends the ball to his receiver, never seeming to take his eyes off looking downfield. Pretty damn amazing.
Think I'm thinking of the same play - against some team in purple? I got misty eyed, envisaging that being CJ Mosley or someone being neatly sidestepped and he makes the completion...
-
Yep-there was that one play in the highlights where the blitzer flashes by him at 100 mph, but something he does just lets the guy go right by while he briefly reloads and sends the ball to his receiver, never seeming to take his eyes off looking downfield. Pretty damn amazing.
Think I'm thinking of the same play - against some team in purple? I got misty eyed, envisaging that being CJ Mosley or someone being neatly sidestepped and he makes the completion...
-
Is this Camp Peeta?
-
Yep-there was that one play in the highlights where the blitzer flashes by him at 100 mph, but something he does just lets the guy go right by while he briefly reloads and sends the ball to his receiver, never seeming to take his eyes off looking downfield. Pretty damn amazing.
Think I'm thinking of the same play - against some team in purple? I got misty eyed, envisaging that being CJ Mosley or someone being neatly sidestepped and he makes the completion...
Think I'm thinking of the same play - against some team in purple? I got misty eyed, envisaging that being CJ Mosley or someone being neatly sidestepped and he makes the completion...
One of the Gifs in here:
http://insidethestar.com/dallas-cowboys-draft-jared-goff-film-review/
-

-
Think I'm thinking of the same play - against some team in purple? I got misty eyed, envisaging that being CJ Mosley or someone being neatly sidestepped and he makes the completion...
One of the Gifs in here:
http://insidethestar.com/dallas-cowboys-draft-jared-goff-film-review/
One of the Gifs in here:
http://insidethestar.com/dallas-cowboys-draft-jared-goff-film-review/
Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. Not purple then. UCLA.
-
-
Hormel Chili-no beans?

-
Hormel Chili-no beans?

Hormel Chili-no beans?

I just went to a restaurant for lunch today. The diner had TVs going and Michael Simon was on ABC with some other chefs and they were having a Chili Cookoff associated with the Super Bowl. They had some NFL players in their as judges. I know Nick Mangold was one...not sure who the others were.
Simon had on a Browns #55 jersey. I guess that is Alex Mack's jersey. Anyway, he won...and the chili looked good so that is what I ordered for lunch......and The Magic City Diner has some pretty good Chili!. ( but it did have beans)
-
Zombo said:
He looks skinny.
Like Paul McDonald.
Z
Just freeking great. Just what we need, another Paul McDonald. You are one depression inducing mother fucker Zombo.

Could you not at least have said "he looks skinny....like Brian Sipe".
-
-
I forgot Hawkins is 16, so Goff may be something different.
-
-
I'm thinking Goff is going to be a lot like Aaron Rodgers and I hope he drops in the draft like Rodgers did if we do not take him at number two or what ever we get if we can trade back. I think Rodgers and Goff had the same position coaches in college didn't they?.
-
I'm thinking Goff is going to be a lot like Aaron Rodgers and I hope he drops in the draft like Rodgers did if we do not take him at number two or what ever we get if we can trade back. I think Rodgers and Goff had the same position coaches in college didn't they?.
I'm thinking Goff is going to be a lot like Aaron Rodgers and I hope he drops in the draft like Rodgers did if we do not take him at number two or what ever we get if we can trade back. I think Rodgers and Goff had the same position coaches in college didn't they?.
I don't think so - same colleges, different staff.
I don't see him falling too far in the draft though - it's probably at #2 or not at all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

