Skip to content

Camp Goff

The Browns Board
515 46 16.1k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Dunno... maybe a Manziel fan? 😉

    Seriously... I had in my notes "good eye discipline". And as he slide in the pocket he can be seen surveying the field.

    Criticizing Goff has nothing to do with being a Manziel fan.

    Manziel is gone, so how can having liked him have any affect on evaluating the potential future QB of the team?

    That said, Wentz has a slight edge on Goff for me right now. More arm, more mobility.

    @mike-h said:

    Criticizing Goff has nothing to do with being a Manziel fan.

    Manziel is gone, so how can having liked him have any affect on evaluating the potential future QB of the team?

    That said, Wentz has a slight edge on Goff for me right now. More arm, more mobility.

    ... but less head...

    Lighten up, Mike... just joking about JM. The winky face was a clue.

  • @mike-h said:

    Criticizing Goff has nothing to do with being a Manziel fan.

    Manziel is gone, so how can having liked him have any affect on evaluating the potential future QB of the team?

    That said, Wentz has a slight edge on Goff for me right now. More arm, more mobility.

    ... but less head...

    Lighten up, Mike... just joking about JM. The winky face was a clue.

    @tour2ma said:

    ... but less head...

    Lighten up, Mike... just joking about JM. The winky face was a clue.

    I see no difference between Goff and Wentz's cerebral ability to play the position.

  • 5th rated and 3rd round grade? You are your own man, Em... I'll give you that.

  • Okay... just wondering, Emdig.

    Where would you have put rapistbooger ?

    oh well, maybe the Browns won't draft their qb at #2 now.

    So confusing, more confused because Emdig knows his stuff.

    dammit.

  • The only person who is giving him a 3rd round grade.....

  • #5 QB in the draft...wow, ok.

  • #5 QB in the draft...wow, ok.

    @gftchris said:

    #5 QB in the draft...wow, ok.

    Yeah I hope these videos are just an elaborate troll job.

  • EM where do you post your top 5 quarterbacks? Where can we see that?

    I'm a little puzzled if you rate Goff as the most NFL ready but not worth a first or second round. Mind you I'm not a Goff #2 pimp

    WSS

  • Goff #5 & Cardale #1? I adamantly disagree, but then I'm not an expert.

    http://footballgameplan.com/fbgp-scouting-report-cardale-jones/

    Mike

  • Come on Mike a guy that can't start for his team after winning the national championship has to have some red flags.

    WSS

  • EM where do you post your top 5 quarterbacks? Where can we see that?

    I'm a little puzzled if you rate Goff as the most NFL ready but not worth a first or second round. Mind you I'm not a Goff #2 pimp

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    EM where do you post your top 5 quarterbacks? Where can we see that?

    I'm a little puzzled if you rate Goff as the most NFL ready but not worth a first or second round. Mind you I'm not a Goff #2 pimp

    WSS

    www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting

    Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video

  • Thanks E!

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    EM where do you post your top 5 quarterbacks? Where can we see that?

    I'm a little puzzled if you rate Goff as the most NFL ready but not worth a first or second round. Mind you I'm not a Goff #2 pimp

    WSS

    www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting

    Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video

    @emdiggy said:

    www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting

    Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video

    Wow, maybe you should have waited till after the combine and pro days to go out on a limb like that. I think youre forgetting how much size, and especially hand size will determine whether or not these guys make it. Theres a reason the biggest guys are on the top of most boards. For every Wilson theres 50 guys who couldnt translate their games to the NFL. Theres a reasonable chance your top 3 guys dont start 16 games in the NFL combined.
  • @westside-steve said:

    EM where do you post your top 5 quarterbacks? Where can we see that?

    I'm a little puzzled if you rate Goff as the most NFL ready but not worth a first or second round. Mind you I'm not a Goff #2 pimp

    WSS

    www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting

    Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video

    @emdiggy said:

    www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting

    Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video

    Sometimes I think you just like to be contrarian! Goff #5 is a headscratcher but Wentz at 12 and Lynch at 13 are certainly way, way outside the 'groupthink' on QBs. Not that that's a bad thing, but usually if one person out of 20 is completely off-centre, they're wrong.

  • @emdiggy said:

    www.footballgameplan.com/FBGPScouting

    Keep checking that link b/c it'll constantly be getting updated. Rankings 16-32 will be out today and rolled into 1 video

    Sometimes I think you just like to be contrarian! Goff #5 is a headscratcher but Wentz at 12 and Lynch at 13 are certainly way, way outside the 'groupthink' on QBs. Not that that's a bad thing, but usually if one person out of 20 is completely off-centre, they're wrong.

    @gftchris said:

    Sometimes I think you just like to be contrarian! Goff #5 is a headscratcher but Wentz at 12 and Lynch at 13 are certainly way, way outside the 'groupthink' on QBs. Not that that's a bad thing, but usually if one person out of 20 is completely off-centre, they're wrong.

    We'll see as they'll have to play it out on the field

  • @gftchris said:

    Sometimes I think you just like to be contrarian! Goff #5 is a headscratcher but Wentz at 12 and Lynch at 13 are certainly way, way outside the 'groupthink' on QBs. Not that that's a bad thing, but usually if one person out of 20 is completely off-centre, they're wrong.

    We'll see as they'll have to play it out on the field

    @emdiggy said:

    We'll see as they'll have to play it out on the field

    For sure, as much as we can try to prognosticate on every prospect, nobody will get the rankings perfect, and there'd never even be consensus on the final rankings, so it's difficult to come close to getting it right.

    I'm just not seeing the likes of Jones and Boykin ahead of Goff and even Cook, for example.

  • @gftchris said:

    Sometimes I think you just like to be contrarian! Goff #5 is a headscratcher but Wentz at 12 and Lynch at 13 are certainly way, way outside the 'groupthink' on QBs. Not that that's a bad thing, but usually if one person out of 20 is completely off-centre, they're wrong.

    We'll see as they'll have to play it out on the field

    @emdiggy said:

    We'll see as they'll have to play it out on the field

    Tell you what - if Jones wins a playoff game or goes to the pro-bowl before goff, I'll buy you a beer (when you're in London!)

  • Something odd about those rankings.

    Also, had not watched Dalyn Williams before. Like the small amount I watched on your video, Em.

  • I'm actually one of the few people that probably doesn't care which direction we go. I'm putting my entire faith in our talent people, and trusting them to make the right call. I'll be happy with whomever we pick at QB, assuming we DO draft one at number two. I wouldn't put it past our people to take another position, or draft down. I don't think we're going to draft a QB JUST to draft one. That being said, if one or both of these guys (or Lynch) fits the bill, we must pull the trigger, and not get cute by trying to trade down.