Camp Goff
-
-
they both got the same grade - 6.5. I will surely fall out of my chair laughing, at Canton Mike's man cave..
if the Brown don't pick one of these two guys at #2.... but I won't be surprised if they pick Goff, .... or Wentz.
I'll love whichever pick they go with. I'd pick Wentz.
they both got the same grade - 6.5. I will surely fall out of my chair laughing, at Canton Mike's man cave..
if the Brown don't pick one of these two guys at #2.... but I won't be surprised if they pick Goff, .... or Wentz.
I'll love whichever pick they go with. I'd pick Wentz.
Goff at 6.5 is a downward revision. He was at 6.7... tied with Bosa.
-
Silver and Casserly were in agreement a few minutes ago that Goff is going to be an excellent NFL QB.
-
Silver and Casserly were in agreement a few minutes ago that Goff is going to be an excellent NFL QB.
Silver and Casserly were in agreement a few minutes ago that Goff is going to be an excellent NFL QB.
More than that Silver said he'd have a great career for someone...
Please let it be us...
-
Silver and Casserly were in agreement a few minutes ago that Goff is going to be an excellent NFL QB.
More than that Silver said he'd have a great career for someone...
Please let it be us...
-
You have to know that it won't be.
Know? No... Fear? Yes... more with each passing day...
-
You have to know that it won't be.
Know? No... Fear? Yes... more with each passing day...
-
You have to know that it won't be.
Know? No... Fear? Yes... more with each passing day...
-
I don't see the fear. Both will be good, they're just two different players.
I know... It's because you do not see the "great" in one of them that I do.
Not going to pretend it's really and truly there, but I see what I see....
-
I don't see the fear. Both will be good, they're just two different players.
I know... It's because you do not see the "great" in one of them that I do.
Not going to pretend it's really and truly there, but I see what I see....
-
what, Mike H. scouts based on one play in a players career ?
What?
-
lol... well then I see very great in one...
Earlier when you said they'd both be good, I thought that was your ceiling for them...
Leave it at this...
I see a difference between them great enough to create an imperative to land one... and that one is Goff.
lol... well then I see very great in one...
Earlier when you said they'd both be good, I thought that was your ceiling for them...
Leave it at this...
I see a difference between them great enough to create an imperative to land one... and that one is Goff.
That's what I don't see, personally.
I don't see any indications that would point to a deficiency in Wentz's ability to retain information, nor do I see a generational ability in Goff. Both can be very good, but neither are likely to be Tom Brady.
-
lol... well then I see very great in one...
Earlier when you said they'd both be good, I thought that was your ceiling for them...
Leave it at this...
I see a difference between them great enough to create an imperative to land one... and that one is Goff.
That's what I don't see, personally.
I don't see any indications that would point to a deficiency in Wentz's ability to retain information, nor do I see a generational ability in Goff. Both can be very good, but neither are likely to be Tom Brady.
That's what I don't see, personally.
I don't see any indications that would point to a deficiency in Wentz's ability to retain information, nor do I see a generational ability in Goff. Both can be very good, but neither are likely to be Tom Brady.
And I respect that... just don't see it that way.
Mike,
I get that Goff's not perfect, but a string of an interception and three incompletion gifs will not dissuade me. Not when I have 977 completions to choose from... over half again more than Wentz backers have attempts to choose from.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





