Camp Goff
-
It honestly looks like McVey is playing chess while the other guys are playing checkers. Incredible find and LA right now is a team with zero weaknesses top to bottom.
It is always nice reading these threads and seeing how right I was haha.
-
It honestly looks like McVey is playing chess while the other guys are playing checkers. Incredible find and LA right now is a team with zero weaknesses top to bottom.
It is always nice reading these threads and seeing how right I was haha.
-
I think it's now safe to say that the kid can play.
What a show last nite. I couldn't help but wonder if I was watching the "Brady-Belichik" combo for the next decade.
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
I think it's now safe to say that the kid can play.
What a show last nite. I couldn't help but wonder if I was watching the "Brady-Belichik" combo for the next decade.
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
And 20\20 hindsight says we wouldn't have gone wrong with either Goff or Wentz, but darn, we got that Corey Coleman feller instead... Why Sashi is currently unemployed... Kizer for Randall, sort of makes the deal complete. One potentially very good CB, and two semi-decent defensive players. Would the Eagles reverse the trade for what we got out of it? Har, har. Found out the Browns way quality beats quantity every time.....

-
It honestly looks like McVey is playing chess while the other guys are playing checkers. Incredible find and LA right now is a team with zero weaknesses top to bottom.
It is always nice reading these threads and seeing how right I was haha.
-
I think it's now safe to say that the kid can play.
What a show last nite. I couldn't help but wonder if I was watching the "Brady-Belichik" combo for the next decade.
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
I think it's now safe to say that the kid can play.
What a show last nite. I couldn't help but wonder if I was watching the "Brady-Belichik" combo for the next decade.
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
It also goes to show that you can't write a kid off after a bad rookie season and deem him a "bust". I'm happy for Goff.
-
-
I think it's now safe to say that the kid can play.
What a show last nite. I couldn't help but wonder if I was watching the "Brady-Belichik" combo for the next decade.
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
It also goes to show that you can't write a kid off after a bad rookie season and deem him a "bust". I'm happy for Goff.
It also goes to show that you can't write a kid off after a bad rookie season and deem him a "bust". I'm happy for Goff.
I really liked Goff in that draft & glad to see him doing so well. Goff obviously has excelled under Sean McVay & his staff. It makes me wonder what may have been had Fisher & staff remained.
Mike
-
-
I think it's now safe to say that the kid can play.
What a show last nite. I couldn't help but wonder if I was watching the "Brady-Belichik" combo for the next decade.
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
Jury is still out on Goff-v-Wentz, but it's fun watching the data roll in...
The jury can have it, but just as Winston or Mariota the Browns had no chance to land J.Goff. Wentz only. Got to give it up to Rams GM Les Sneed that took over in 2012. His first choice was to pass on RG3 getting back 2 1st rounders,Brockers & Janoris Jenkins. Continued hitting on draft picks Ogletree,Trumaine Johnson,TJ McDonald,Aaron Donald,Gurley than Havenstein.Sneed than gave up a boatload of picks to go from #8 to #1 to choose his QB closer with S.McVay.Goff 'looks to be' the right choice over Wentz.The Browns seem awful familiar passing on Wentz as Sneed did with RG3. Our other drafted pieces will be key if our QB is now in place? Great game to watch last night..
-
Kindred, Peppers, Ward AND Mayfield for Wentz? Where do I sign up!
Either\ or Tour. If you want to say Sashi kicked the can down the road two years, be my guest. We take Wentz, we're not taking Mayfield, and probably aren't even in the position to draft him.... Remains to be seen who will have the better career.
So- to get to where we are, was it worth it to go through the pain and suffering of 1-31? I say NO. And who's to say if Sashi was still here he wouldn't have traded out of #1, and taken Josh Allen to amass even more garbage picks?
-
Who compared him to Drew Brees? Jared Goff is 6 ft 4.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
