Cleveland Browns player Armonty Bryant indicted on felony drug charges
-
-
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need. A guy coming off an injury that showed a little promise at one of our weakest positions. *groan* I know we are innocent until proven guilty in this country, but in the NFL, it works a little differently.
Johnny really screwed us, and it's a sad situation all around. If Johnny took the reigns for the last six games and showed enough to be our QB, then we'd be talking about how to get Bosa and address our OLB position. But NOOOOOOO, that can't happen. We are desperate for a damn QB, and I'm not sure we can wait for the second round. I guess we could still get Bosa or Ramsey if the QB prospects don't grade out, but geez...
This totally sucks. The exact thing we didn't need.
Its definitely getting old.....very very old......
Almost afraid to read the Browns news anymore....just a big pile of smelly crap....
-
-
Ha!....well, I will agree, the Browns are "interesting" to watch, if nothing else....and boring is not in our vocabulary....
-
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
-
One Post From the Truth said:
Wait a minute slow down. He says he didn't do it!
Sure. But he already has a DUI on his record, and selling weed to an undercover cop. Team will most likely just move on.
That being said, he's a relatively productive pass rusher on a very cheap contract. If he's suspended for a year, we still have him under contract.
Sure. But he already has a DUI on his record, and selling weed to an undercover cop. Team will most likely just move on.
That being said, he's a relatively productive pass rusher on a very cheap contract. If he's suspended for a year, we still have him under contract.
No more.. I'm tired of low character players on the the browns. if were going to suck atleast give kids something to look up to
-
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
-
Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Really? Well I'm still hanging on to some older stuff because if you have ever had a kidney stone, then you know you better have an emergency painkiller on hand. On the 1-10 scale I used to rate the time I dislocated my ankle when I broke my leg as my 10. Now it's a 7 after I added kidney stone as my new 10. Now I understand what a screwdriver to the side feels like when you twist it around some for 2-3 hours.
-
Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Quick google revealed it depends on what the other two pills are...
If they are Schedule 1 or 2 narcotics (OxyContin or such) then yeah, felony charges with up to four years apply for anything up to 50 grams total weight... about 0.11 pounds or just under 2 ounces.
One thing that totally surprised me. Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Yes, we have Draconian drug laws in this country....and in private matters.
Josh Gordon has second hand weed and a beer.......loses a year of his career.
This guy has an adderall and a couple of oxycodon pills in his possession.
I mean, its not like he was freeking Boyd Crowder.

-
Even if you obtained them under your valid prescription, you still can be in violation if your script has expired.
Really? Well I'm still hanging on to some older stuff because if you have ever had a kidney stone, then you know you better have an emergency painkiller on hand. On the 1-10 scale I used to rate the time I dislocated my ankle when I broke my leg as my 10. Now it's a 7 after I added kidney stone as my new 10. Now I understand what a screwdriver to the side feels like when you twist it around some for 2-3 hours.
Really? Well I'm still hanging on to some older stuff because if you have ever had a kidney stone, then you know you better have an emergency painkiller on hand. On the 1-10 scale I used to rate the time I dislocated my ankle when I broke my leg as my 10. Now it's a 7 after I added kidney stone as my new 10. Now I understand what a screwdriver to the side feels like when you twist it around some for 2-3 hours.
Wait for the knock on the door.
-
-
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
He should've just wolfed em down fuck it.Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
-
Or slipped them in the ash tray, or anywhere in the center console..
The "Drug War" is more of a giveaway to the police/prison guard unions than anything else.
I was on a grand jury in Baltimore County [not City.. County is actually incredibly well-staffed and one of the model orgs for the nation and world] a couple years back.. I saw every case that the DA finished for a 6-month period. 50% by volume of their cases were drug possession.. it's absolutely pitiful.
[[ And when you think it's not a socioeconomic issue, look at the words used to describe middle-upper class kids caught with heroin recently. "These are kids with futures. We're trying to help them." OK, Bubba. ]]
-
He should've just wolfed em down fuck it.Zombo said:
According to what I have read, he had three pills on him ... One adderall and two prescription pills.
He had the gun, but it must have registered to him if he wasn't charged for it.
It's not like we are dealing America's Most Wanted here unless there is something I am missing that hasn't come out yet.
Three pills and you are charged with a federal felony? Something seems missing.
Zombo
"One said:
He should've just wolfed em down fuck it.
Right?
-
Honestly?.....a felony charge for 2 pills?.....seems ridiculous.....wonder if the guns being in the same car with the drugs adds to it?
-
Yes. Lets overlook the fact that he had a fucking gun in the car also.
-
Yes. Lets overlook the fact that he had a fucking gun in the car also.
Yes. Lets overlook the fact that he had a fucking gun in the car also.
I agree. Somehow I also have a hard time imagining any combo of drugs, guns & a past history as signs of innocence OR intelligence.
Mike
-
You can't ignore character anymore in the draft, or signing free agents.
I'm not talking about giving a guy a second chance, depending on what he
did the first time...
but losers who end up in the clink, embarrass the team, etc etc etc....
what a waste of time. No, not talking about "choir boys" that's stupid.
But seriously, teams have to start looking at character, at least to the point of
"will this guy stay out of trouble in his life after we draft/sign him, and stay on the field
and in practices?"
and, these asses make millions, and they cruise the streets with illegal weapons, and drugs,
and go ghetto anyways?
You can't make no or low character schmucks have character. If a player loves the game,
he won't be doing stupid ass crap that will destroy his chances of having a nice career in the game.
You can't ignore character anymore in the draft, or signing free agents.
I'm not talking about giving a guy a second chance, depending on what he
did the first time...
but losers who end up in the clink, embarrass the team, etc etc etc....
what a waste of time. No, not talking about "choir boys" that's stupid.
But seriously, teams have to start looking at character, at least to the point of
"will this guy stay out of trouble in his life after we draft/sign him, and stay on the field
and in practices?"
and, these asses make millions, and they cruise the streets with illegal weapons, and drugs,
and go ghetto anyways?
You can't make no or low character schmucks have character. If a player loves the game,
he won't be doing stupid ass crap that will destroy his chances of having a nice career in the game.
Fuck character.. I want to win chammpionships
-
Well, then you need to have guys with at least enough character to stay
on the freaking football field, and not suspended for months or the entire year...
in or out of the courtroom.
Or, you just fook yourself with drafting players who screw up their lives, and your team.
-
Well, then you need to have guys with at least enough character to stay
on the freaking football field, and not suspended for months or the entire year...
in or out of the courtroom.
Or, you just fook yourself with drafting players who screw up their lives, and your team.
Well, then you need to have guys with at least enough character to stay
on the freaking football field, and not suspended for months or the entire year...
in or out of the courtroom.
Or, you just fook yourself with drafting players who screw up their lives, and your team.
Im with you 100% Cal....we dont need "choir boys", like so many like to claim....but Ive had it with drug addicts, primas donnas and assholes....
I want hard working jocks.....real athletes that love the game.....Obviously no one is gonna win anything if they have to rely on the Manziel - Gordon and Armonty types....period....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
