Security or Privacy?
-
-
Just stay with the old flip phone.....that's my creed. Facebook is for females anyway.
-
"One said:
Just stay with the old flip phone.....that's my creed. Facebook is for females anyway.
Like Caitlin Jenner says if you don't think I'm a real woman you can suck my dick.
WSS
-
"One said:
Just stay with the old flip phone.....that's my creed. Facebook is for females anyway.
Like Caitlin Jenner says if you don't think I'm a real woman you can suck my dick.
WSS
No thanks that's a job for Steeler fans.Like Caitlin Jenner says if you don't think I'm a real woman you can suck my dick.
WSS
-
Better to do it above board. With apole at least you could feel pretty sure they'd do it with some conscience.
Ha.
I doubt they give a damn if Cal is screwing a groundhog with AIDS in front of his Satanist cult meeting. Unless they can use that info to sell him some stuff. Some of these guys and their privacy make me laugh especially when they give every detail of their stupid fucking lives to Facebook at amazon.com.

WSS
Ha.
I doubt they give a damn if Cal is screwing a groundhog with AIDS in front of his Satanist cult meeting...
Wow. I wonder how many more weeks of winter that means...
-
wait, I think it's a false choice.
terrorists/legit connections-suspects should have zero privacy.
Every other American must have privacy.
Seems sensible - but if I recall correctly you were not particularly pleased with people being put on the terrorist watch list, no? So who determines if someone is worthy of watching?
This is a tough call. Once a key is brought into existence, then the encryption is compromised... and intrusion by our government will be the least of our (or at least my) worries.
So who determines if someone is worthy of watching?
Combination of visas and Ouija Board results...
One Post From the Truth said:
Just stay with the old flip phone...
lol... I resemble that remark. Still rocking my old LG flippy...
-
Ha.
I doubt they give a damn if Cal is screwing a groundhog with AIDS in front of his Satanist cult meeting...
Wow. I wonder how many more weeks of winter that means...
-
I hope the two aren't mutually exclusive.
-
I can picture it now: Cal gently petting that groundhog while softly whispering reassurances to it that "winter is, indeed, coming".

-
Now, I my plan is to definately get Jblue and Steve out to our farm for
a day of groundhog skeet......
-
My friend I'll enjoy the visit and bring some diet frostie, but will have no part have any cruelty to groundhogs.
WSS
-
Now, I my plan is to definately get Jblue and Steve out to our farm for
a day of groundhog skeet......
-
Is that groundhog "skeet skeet skeet skeet"?
He's just trying to share that skeet, skeet loving.
-
-
Never got mosquito bit on my peter, and never peed on
an electric fence, either.
But one day, as a kid, on a wet, rainy morn,
I went barefoot cross a field, and became forlorn...
for when I crossed towards the woods, through the high, weedy hay,
the electric fence zapped me five feet away.
-
- SEARCH
John McAfee, Anti-Virus Developer, Offers to Help FBI Unlock San Bernardino Terroristās iPhoneBy Epoch Newsroom | February 19, 2016Last Updated: February 19, 2016 1:41 pmAnti-virus software founder John McAfee walks on Ocean Drive in the South Beach area of Miami Beach, Fla. on Dec 12, 2012. (AP Photo/Alan Diaz, File)
Anti-virus developer John McAfee has offered to help the FBI unlock the San Bernardino terroristās iPhone, one day after Apple refused to cooperate with authorities citing privacy concerns.
āI will, free of charge, decrypt the information on the San Bernardino phone, with my team,ā McAfee wrote in a piece for Business Insider.
The iPhone belonged to Syed Rizwan Farook, the husband in the husband-and-wife terrorist team that killed 14 people and wounded 22 others in California in December 2015.
McAfee bragged in the piece that he works āwith a team of the best hackers on the planet,ā and if they couldnāt break the encryption he would āeat my shoe.ā
If you accept my offer, then you will not need to ask Apple to place a back door in its product, which will be the beginning of the end of America.ā John McAfee, Intel SecurityMcAfee claimed that Apple allowing the FBI to use a backdoor into the system would spell doom. āOur world, as we know it, is over,ā he said.
Appleās Tim Cook made a similar argument, saying if he allowed the government into a backdoor there would be āno way to guaranteeā control over its access.
So McAfee made the offer, which would feature his team decrypting the information while allowing Apple to withstand the pressure to compromise its iOS system.
āWe will primarily use social engineering, and it will take us three weeks,ā McAfee wrote. āIf you accept my offer, then you will not need to ask Apple to place a back door in its product, which will be the beginning of the end of America.ā
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login


