Skip to content

Being a lifelong Browns' Fan CAN have advantages...

The Browns Board
32 16 1.4k
  • Good to hear about the clean bill of health Mike....so you're as fit as you look.....ageless, especially in your lava lava..πŸ™‚

  • Good to hear about the clean bill of health Mike....so you're as fit as you look.....ageless, especially in your lava lava..πŸ™‚

    @mudfly said:

    Good to hear about the clean bill of health Mike....so you're as fit as you look.....ageless, especially in your lava lava.. πŸ™‚

    Mike were you a Captain for the Browns? Have no fear the new analytics FO boys have come to the rescue. πŸ˜†

  • At one point, my avatar was a picture of Alfred E Neuman, the "What, me worry?" guy from Mad Magazine. As a young, poor, inner city kid, I chose to face everything in life with that extreme optimism (a strong faith has helped too), including Vietnam & my beloved Browns, knowing that there is positive in every negative & I think it's healthy to look for, and dwell on, the positive. My reward follows:

    Had my annual physical today...weight down, BP (as always) 115 over 70, all other stuff normal & only change is that, even though already in good range, my "bad cholesterol" is trending DOWNWARD. All this while still being totally medicine free & eating & drinking whatever the hell I want!!! Life is good....so is beer, red meat, bacon, sausage, BBQ, Pizza, fried fish, buffalo wings, Slim Jims, BBQ chips, cookies, twinkies, peanut butter fudge, apple pie, rhubarb pie, & several other less healthy food items that I consume in large doses (I salt almost EVERYTHING, including pizza & McDonalds burgers & fries). All this in my 70th year. My wife just shook her head, laughed, & said "I know what he EATS & DRINKS!". Frank (my Doc) just laughs & reminds me I'm a rarity. I think it's all attitude. I know this was lengthy, but I just wanted to make my point that being positive can be healthy, not only for us, but for our Browns.

    The Browns have taught me "unconditional love".

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    At one point, my avatar was a picture of Alfred E Neuman, the "What, me worry?" guy from Mad Magazine. As a young, poor, inner city kid, I chose to face everything in life with that extreme optimism (a strong faith has helped too), including Vietnam & my beloved Browns, knowing that there is positive in every negative & I think it's healthy to look for, and dwell on, the positive. My reward follows:

    Had my annual physical today...weight down, BP (as always) 115 over 70, all other stuff normal & only change is that, even though already in good range, my "bad cholesterol" is trending DOWNWARD. All this while still being totally medicine free & eating & drinking whatever the hell I want!!! Life is good....so is beer, red meat, bacon, sausage, BBQ, Pizza, fried fish, buffalo wings, Slim Jims, BBQ chips, cookies, twinkies, peanut butter fudge, apple pie, rhubarb pie, & several other less healthy food items that I consume in large doses (I salt almost EVERYTHING, including pizza & McDonalds burgers & fries). All this in my 70th year. My wife just shook her head, laughed, & said "I know what he EATS & DRINKS!". Frank (my Doc) just laughs & reminds me I'm a rarity. I think it's all attitude. I know this was lengthy, but I just wanted to make my point that being positive can be healthy, not only for us, but for our Browns.

    The Browns have taught me "unconditional love".

    Mike

    God bless ya Mike!

    I may be old. I may be tired. But that doesn't mean, I'm uninspired. When my doctor is telling me why I'm on half the inventory at CVS I can finally tell him "that's not what Canton Mike says."

  • Me, I do take just one little pill, a mild one, for blood pressure.

    I wouldn't have to, except Canton Mike's chip dip is too peppery,

    and he keeps disagreeing with me about the draft.... 😑

  • Me, I do take just one little pill, a mild one, for blood pressure.

    I wouldn't have to, except Canton Mike's chip dip is too peppery,

    and he keeps disagreeing with me about the draft.... 😑

    @calfoxwc said:

    Me, I do take just one little pill, a mild one, for blood pressure.

    I wouldn't have to, except Canton Mike's chip dip is too peppery,

    and he keeps disagreeing with me about the draft.... 😑

    I DO like some heat in my food. Capsicum is good for ya!

    As far as arguing with you, that's EASY! Your idea of a BIG WR is 5'10". 😡

    Mike

  • Everyone in here an ole bastard πŸ™‚

    At 40 I feel like a kid

  • Everyone in here an ole bastard πŸ™‚

    At 40 I feel like a kid

    @baconhound said:

    Everyone in here an ole bastard πŸ™‚

    At 40 I feel like a kid

    So you're just a snotty nosed little bastard then? πŸ˜„

  • @baconhound said:

    Everyone in here an ole bastard πŸ™‚

    At 40 I feel like a kid

    So you're just a snotty nosed little bastard then? πŸ˜„

    @texasag1969 said:

    So you're just a snotty nosed little bastard then? πŸ˜„

    Now THAT'S funny! We'll teach these smart alecky young whippersnappers! 😁

    Mike, one of the ole bastards....and proud of it. LOL

  • being a lifelong brown's fan means you're predetermined to die a bitter old alcoholic found dead on the toilet clutching an italian combo with a rum and coke in a sippy cup on the sink next to you. cause of death: heart attack straining to take a shit through the constipation brought on by years of opioid abuse.

    elvis.jpg

    nah, just kidding. browns fans could sit outside and watch an A bomb go off, get a nice tan and brush off the dust of everything else that used to be while we go get another drink and another italian combo.

  • @baconhound said:

    Everyone in here an ole bastard πŸ™‚

    At 40 I feel like a kid

    So you're just a snotty nosed little bastard then? πŸ˜„

    @texasag1969 said:

    So you're just a snotty nosed little bastard then? πŸ˜„

    Bastage in training...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    So you're just a snotty nosed little bastard then? πŸ˜„

    Bastage in training...

    @tour2ma said:

    Bastage in training...

    Some of us are natural born...........no training needed. 😁

  • I DO like some heat in my food. Capsicum is good for ya!


    As far as arguing with you, that's EASY! Your idea of a BIG WR is 5'10". 😡



    Mike


    *****************************


    No, what I said was "big-GER". He was bigGER than you. But you hadn't gotten


    your new hearing aid yet. And the last time I finished your cheesy chip dip, I missed


    part of the fourth quarter because my eyes were watering. I'll bring my own, and


    we'll see whose chip dip is just right.


  • Don't worry fellas I'll stay off your lawn πŸ™‚