Can Bosa actually play OLB'er?
-
That analysis of Buckner that said his pad level gets too high and he gets "crushed" by angle blocks, that's exactly what I saw in his tape....so i'm not blowing it out my ass when I said Buckner's got more work ahead of him than Bosa. I can't project years out, I jus know Bosa's fundy's are there "now".
-
That analysis of Buckner that said his pad level gets too high and he gets "crushed" by angle blocks, that's exactly what I saw in his tape....so i'm not blowing it out my ass when I said Buckner's got more work ahead of him than Bosa. I can't project years out, I jus know Bosa's fundy's are there "now".
That analysis of Buckner that said his pad level gets too high and he gets "crushed" by angle blocks, that's exactly what I saw in his tape....so i'm not blowing it out my ass when I said Buckner's got more work ahead of him than Bosa. I can't project years out, I jus know Bosa's fundy's are there "now".
I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.
-
For anyone that puts stock into 40 times for defensive line... sure.
Top 5 broad jump, 1.96 10 yard split, took home tops 3 cone drill and 20 yard shuttle. Indicate he's got some explosiveness to his step.
Couple things...
- Again... Combine numbers are just useful in confirming what the tape showed.
- It's not where someone places in their draft class that matters; it's the actual numbers.
Of Joey's numbers his sub-7 3-cone was most impressive to me. Very nice agility for a man of his length let alone weight. But his shuttle, bench reps and broad were all OK.
Fortunately for you his 10-yd split was not 1.96., but 1.68 (Semi-dyslexic?) and 1.68 is very good.
His vertical was a sub-standard 32". It failed to confirm his "burst". Combined with his 40 time it sent his evaluators back to their tape.
Couple things...
- Again... Combine numbers are just useful in confirming what the tape showed.
- It's not where someone places in their draft class that matters; it's the actual numbers.
Fortunately for you his 10-yd split was not 1.96., but 1.68 (Semi-dyslexic?) and 1.68 is very good.
His vertical was a sub-standard 32". It failed to confirm his "burst". Combined with his 40 time it sent his evaluators back to their tape.
Thanks for the correction on the split -
Typing from my phone and I'm not sure how I messed that up. I wish I had more time to sit
down, better articulate my responses and invest some time in the board again. But it's busy season for me, sadly.
-
Once again, this is not true.
How's that brick wall tasting?
-
If anyone is stubborn enough (outside the political section) to unite everyone against their ignorance it is he.Tastes like victory.
I like the united front on this board to make one singular poster realize Bosa isn't the top prospect. Feel like we haven't been this united in a long time...
-
Couple things...
- Again... Combine numbers are just useful in confirming what the tape showed.
- It's not where someone places in their draft class that matters; it's the actual numbers.
Fortunately for you his 10-yd split was not 1.96., but 1.68 (Semi-dyslexic?) and 1.68 is very good.
His vertical was a sub-standard 32". It failed to confirm his "burst". Combined with his 40 time it sent his evaluators back to their tape.
Thanks for the correction on the split -
Typing from my phone and I'm not sure how I messed that up. I wish I had more time to sit
down, better articulate my responses and invest some time in the board again. But it's busy season for me, sadly.
Thanks for the correction on the split -
Typing from my phone and I'm not sure how I messed that up. I wish I had more time to sit
down, better articulate my responses and invest some time in the board again. But it's busy season for me, sadly.
Life happens... we'll be here all year, my friend...
-
That analysis of Buckner that said his pad level gets too high and he gets "crushed" by angle blocks, that's exactly what I saw in his tape....so i'm not blowing it out my ass when I said Buckner's got more work ahead of him than Bosa. I can't project years out, I jus know Bosa's fundy's are there "now".
I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.
I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.
why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols
-
I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.
why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols
why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols
While on that subject, if we're keeping JFF on the roster for the year, maybe we can try him at RB? Slot receiver?
-
he won't be
-
I may have to sue for royalties. I feel my Goff v Wentz argument has been sullied by DE name substitution.
why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"? You thinkin maybe some next level shit that we draft Goff/Wentz as OLB'er? Mind blown if that's where you're going....gonna have to look at some more pac west games if it is. lols
why would your analysis of goff v wentz include phrasing such as "pad level" and "angle blocks"?
"Arm angle" close enough?
-
heh...I suppose.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login