Super Tuesday!
-
8 talks to restore your faith in politics (apparently)
http://www.ted.com/playlists/197/talks_to_restore_your_faith_in
I'll watch them at some point, think I've already seen some. Might be interesting?
-
Cruz wins Texas. Cruz stays in. Carson should probably drop out (because he has no chance of winning) but he won't and I heard him say he has had a lot of people ask him not to quit so they don't have to vote for the lesser of two evils. I can agree with that.
My advice to Trump is forget making personal attacks on the other GOP candidates. Tone down the rhetoric and just cruise into winning the nomination. Hillary Clinton is already looking past Sanders and going after Trump and Trump should start focusing his attacks on Clinton. Trump needs to start keeping an eye on bringing republicans on board with him if he wins the nomination which the odds are he will.
Cruz wins Texas. Cruz stays in.
I'll match your $20 St Jude donation after he loses Texas.
-
Cruz wins Texas. Cruz stays in.
I'll match your $20 St Jude donation after he loses Texas.
I'll match your $20 St Jude donation after he loses Texas.
And St. Judes will be the winner. I have a lot of respect for the work that St. Judes hospital does.
You have been spot on thus far with your predictions about Trump. You may also be right Trump can win the general election with new voters and cross over democratic voters? I don't see Trump getting the Hispanic vote so he will need to make that up.
If Cruz loses Texas he should drop out. You have to at least carry your home state. Same with Rubio. Who knows maybe Kasich will win Ohio and finally catch fire?
If somehow the establishment is able to keep Trump from the nomination in a brokered convention or the establishment does not support Trump and runs a third party candidate that could be the end of the republican party as we know it. It also would be hypocritical because of all the pressure the establishment put on Trump to sign a pledge to support the eventual winner. They all signed it and they all should honor it.
-
I'll match your $20 St Jude donation after he loses Texas.
And St. Judes will be the winner. I have a lot of respect for the work that St. Judes hospital does.
You have been spot on thus far with your predictions about Trump. You may also be right Trump can win the general election with new voters and cross over democratic voters? I don't see Trump getting the Hispanic vote so he will need to make that up.
If Cruz loses Texas he should drop out. You have to at least carry your home state. Same with Rubio. Who knows maybe Kasich will win Ohio and finally catch fire?
If somehow the establishment is able to keep Trump from the nomination in a brokered convention or the establishment does not support Trump and runs a third party candidate that could be the end of the republican party as we know it. It also would be hypocritical because of all the pressure the establishment put on Trump to sign a pledge to support the eventual winner. They all signed it and they all should honor it.
And St. Judes will be the winner. I have a lot of respect for the work that St. Judes hospital does.
You have been spot on thus far with your predictions about Trump. You may also be right Trump can win the general election with new voters and cross over democratic voters? I don't see Trump getting the Hispanic vote so he will need to make that up.
If Cruz loses Texas he should drop out. You have to at least carry your home state. Same with Rubio. Who knows maybe Kasich will win Ohio and finally catch fire?
If somehow the establishment is able to keep Trump from the nomination in a brokered convention or the establishment does not support Trump and runs a third party candidate that could be the end of the republican party as we know it. It also would be hypocritical because of all the pressure the establishment put on Trump to sign a pledge to support the eventual winner. They all signed it and they all should honor it.
Republicans never win hispanics or blacks or really any minority group for that matter in a general. I think Trump will get more than Romney did though, he's certainly gotten more in the primary season than any republican has since Reagan probably.
If the establishment runs a third party candidate or gives the nomination to a shill like Romney in a brokered convention - something insane would happen because the people would revolt. The elites just have their heads pretty far up their ass - they can't understand why the people have stopped believing that they have their best interests at heart.
-
They were talking this morning that Trump actually will be better off Cruz winning Texas, as it will cause him to remain in race. Also, they predict that Rubio will QUIT the campaign before Florida. They said for an incumbent Senator to lose his home state would be disastrous for his future political career.
-
They were talking this morning that Trump actually will be better off Cruz winning Texas, as it will cause him to remain in race. Also, they predict that Rubio will QUIT the campaign before Florida. They said for an incumbent Senator to lose his home state would be disastrous for his future political career.
They were talking this morning that Trump actually will be better off Cruz winning Texas, as it will cause him to remain in race. Also, they predict that Rubio will QUIT the campaign before Florida. They said for an incumbent Senator to lose his home state would be disastrous for his future political career.
It doesn't really make a difference narrow win/narrow loss in Texas since it's proportional and not winner-take-all. Though I think Cruz dropping out benefits Trump more than anybody else and Rubio has the Bush money behind him now so he probably won't drop out.
Though none of it really matters, Trump has already won.
The GOPs last breath is fighting for Romney as a result of a brokered convention - which is entirely Retarded and isn't going to happen, but they're desperate.
-
I think what he means is if Ted Cruz gets his ass handed to him in Texas he bails and then the entire no trump vote goes to Rubio.
WSS
-
I think what he means is if Ted Cruz gets his ass handed to him in Texas he bails and then the entire no trump vote goes to Rubio.
WSS
I think what he means is if Ted Cruz gets his ass handed to him in Texas he bails and then the entire no trump vote goes to Rubio.
WSS
I know they think that, but they're wrong. Most Cruz supporters have Trump as their #2. Carson also, though he's very forgettable nowadays.
Even Jeb! supporters switched to Trump - not something the talking heads anticipated.
-
They were talking this morning that Trump actually will be better off Cruz winning Texas, as it will cause him to remain in race. Also, they predict that Rubio will QUIT the campaign before Florida. They said for an incumbent Senator to lose his home state would be disastrous for his future political career.
It doesn't really make a difference narrow win/narrow loss in Texas since it's proportional and not winner-take-all. Though I think Cruz dropping out benefits Trump more than anybody else and Rubio has the Bush money behind him now so he probably won't drop out.
Though none of it really matters, Trump has already won.
The GOPs last breath is fighting for Romney as a result of a brokered convention - which is entirely Retarded and isn't going to happen, but they're desperate.
It doesn't really make a difference narrow win/narrow loss in Texas since it's proportional and not winner-take-all. Though I think Cruz dropping out benefits Trump more than anybody else and Rubio has the Bush money behind him now so he probably won't drop out.
Though none of it really matters, Trump has already won.
The GOPs last breath is fighting for Romney as a result of a brokered convention - which is entirely Retard and isn't going to happen, but they're desperate.
Well all the 'experts' on Morning Joe disagree with you on Rubio. He is way behind in the polls in Florida and if he doesn't win anything today they think he will quit within 2 days.
-
It doesn't really make a difference narrow win/narrow loss in Texas since it's proportional and not winner-take-all. Though I think Cruz dropping out benefits Trump more than anybody else and Rubio has the Bush money behind him now so he probably won't drop out.
Though none of it really matters, Trump has already won.
The GOPs last breath is fighting for Romney as a result of a brokered convention - which is entirely Retard and isn't going to happen, but they're desperate.
Well all the 'experts' on Morning Joe disagree with you on Rubio. He is way behind in the polls in Florida and if he doesn't win anything today they think he will quit within 2 days.
Well all the 'experts' on Morning Joe disagree with you on Rubio. He is way behind in the polls in Florida and if he doesn't win anything today they think he will quit within 2 days.
They should hire me, because I'm always right with my political forecasts.
-
Well all the 'experts' on Morning Joe disagree with you on Rubio. He is way behind in the polls in Florida and if he doesn't win anything today they think he will quit within 2 days.
They should hire me, because I'm always right with my political forecasts.
They should hire me, because I'm always right with my political forecasts.
Still think Cruz wins Texas but even so the race is realistically over for him. His whole strategy was to win big on Super tuesday in the southern states and ride the momentum into the next wave March 15. Winning Texas will keep him on life support. If by some chance he would exceed expectations and win a couple other states today it could breathe some new life into his campaign but that is a shot in the dark.
-
Trump blows out Georgia.
Probably won VT and VA but they're too close to call with the exit polls apparently.
Sanders won Vermont, Clinton wins Georgia and VA
-

THE FIRE RISES
MEME MAGIC
-

Haaaaaaaaaa. I can't stand her or Fox News.
-
-

-

Trump wins MA, TN, and AL
-
Texas confirmed as South Canada.
-

Haaaaaaaaaa. I can't stand her or Fox News.
She's beautiful though. My goodness I can tell its time to listening again.
Haaaaaaaaaa. I can't stand her or Fox News.
-
Oklahoma and Texas are officially known as South Canada from now on.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login