A Good Trend from the Orchard?
-
I like Jack and I like Bosa.....believe me, I do......and Jack is probably my favorite player in the draft and likely the guy "Id" pick, but dont think they're at that elite level that Mack is....(or was in college).....
Darron Lee is also a guy Id like to see on the Browns....another very very good one, but not sure he's great or elite....
-
and sadly, even with the #2 pick, there are no Macks to be had....

I disagree. I don't know about as elite as Mack, but pretty damn close. Comparing their tape to Macks, I see similar fundamentals out of Jack and Bosa. Smith too before he got hurt. Fuck I am still so mad about Mack. It's infuriating especially when we were all like ok it's Mack or Watkins here we go.......and then we trade down. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Fuck I am still so mad about Mack. It's infuriating especially when we were all like ok it's Mack or Watkins here we go.......and then we trade down. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
No matter how much we have and may disagree over other stuff... we'll always have this ^...
I was stunned Mack was still on the board at our pick... and double stunned when we passed on him...
-
I expect bigger things from both Orchard and Cooper. They will need to contribute more what with both Starks and A. Bryant out of the picture.
And if anyone is saying the Browns don't need more pass rush, then they are smoking toilet paper. If they don't go Bosa, then they will need to promote Orchard heavily....and pick up another DE somewhere along the line.
-
Fuck I am still so mad about Mack. It's infuriating especially when we were all like ok it's Mack or Watkins here we go.......and then we trade down. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
No matter how much we have and may disagree over other stuff... we'll always have this ^...
I was stunned Mack was still on the board at our pick... and double stunned when we passed on him...
No matter how much we have and may disagree over other stuff... we'll always have this ^...
I was stunned Mack was still on the board at our pick... and double stunned when we passed on him...
It felt like you got punched in the dick didn't it? At least how it felt for me. We had two blue chip can't miss guys on the board, both were "dire" needs too...so it wasn't like they would have been luxury picks. Right in the balls.
-
No matter how much we have and may disagree over other stuff... we'll always have this ^...
I was stunned Mack was still on the board at our pick... and double stunned when we passed on him...
It felt like you got punched in the dick didn't it? At least how it felt for me. We had two blue chip can't miss guys on the board, both were "dire" needs too...so it wasn't like they would have been luxury picks. Right in the balls.
I guess they didn't see the movie Draft Day? It would've been that epic.It felt like you got punched in the dick didn't it? At least how it felt for me. We had two blue chip can't miss guys on the board, both were "dire" needs too...so it wasn't like they would have been luxury picks. Right in the balls.
-
No matter how much we have and may disagree over other stuff... we'll always have this ^...
I was stunned Mack was still on the board at our pick... and double stunned when we passed on him...
It felt like you got punched in the dick didn't it? At least how it felt for me. We had two blue chip can't miss guys on the board, both were "dire" needs too...so it wasn't like they would have been luxury picks. Right in the balls.
It felt like you got punched in the dick didn't it? At least how it felt for me. We had two blue chip can't miss guys on the board, both were "dire" needs too...so it wasn't like they would have been luxury picks. Right in the balls.
But we got Gilbert and then Erving the next year out of that deal. What more could you ask for? Oh, wait.

-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
