Browns Kaepernick Rumors
-
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
-
At most a fourth rounder....i would prefer a fifth but prolly wont happen....hoe about Tamk
Carder,Duane Blowe, and pick a player ANY player...
And a sixth for Kap!!!!!!!/????? HMMMM!
-
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
I have put up with crap from this franchise for many years and no matter how horrid they are on and off the field they are an addiction ......I could never root for anyone else......I am always slating the decisions they make but come September I am still there in front of the TV cheering them on and at the games if they come to Florida ...even tho we suck BIG time....GO BROWNS
-
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
I have put up with crap from this franchise for many years and no matter how horrid they are on and off the field they are an addiction ......I could never root for anyone else......I am always slating the decisions they make but come September I am still there in front of the TV cheering them on and at the games if they come to Florida ...even tho we suck BIG time....GO BROWNS
I have put up with crap from this franchise for many years and no matter how horrid they are on and off the field they are an addiction ......I could never root for anyone else......I am always slating the decisions they make but come September I am still there in front of the TV cheering them on and at the games if they come to Florida ...even tho we suck BIG time....GO BROWNS
AMEN!!! AND PLEASE PASS THE COOL AID!!!!!
-
Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.
-
Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.
Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.
Johnny BOGO

-
Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.
Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.
I dont know why another team would be jumping at the prospect of paying dead money to a drunk they know they would have to cut.
-
Now that JM is off the roster we shall soon see if the deal for Kap is also now off the grid. Many were linking the two together in a draft pick and throw in JM as a freeby.
I dont know why another team would be jumping at the prospect of paying dead money to a drunk they know they would have to cut.
I dont know why another team would be jumping at the prospect of paying dead money to a drunk they know they would have to cut.
Ah, this is Chip Kelly we are talking about. Anything is possible with that guy. And that was just being throw out there yesterday as the reason they had not let him go Wed.
-
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
-
but i'm with you, i'm at the point of taking some time off from football. I don't want to watch other teams, not interested in fan boying for the cowfags or whatever team is "America's team" that year. The sport has become hypercommercialized and the Browns were the only reason I give a fuck.
-
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
and i think he will continue to suck mostly because the rest of the browns are semi pro players. It will be just kap all alone in an absolutely shitty sitiation...might as well start from scratch with our 1st round qb pick...
-
but i'm with you, i'm at the point of taking some time off from football. I don't want to watch other teams, not interested in fan boying for the cowfags or whatever team is "America's team" that year. The sport has become hypercommercialized and the Browns were the only reason I give a fuck.
but i'm with you, i'm at the point of taking some time off from football. I don't want to watch other teams, not interested in fan boying for the cowfags or whatever team is "America's team" that year. The sport has become hypercommercialized and the Browns were the only reason I give a fuck.
Spoken like a true addict. "I'll quit. I promise!" LOL!

-
but i'm with you, i'm at the point of taking some time off from football. I don't want to watch other teams, not interested in fan boying for the cowfags or whatever team is "America's team" that year. The sport has become hypercommercialized and the Browns were the only reason I give a fuck.
Spoken like a true addict. "I'll quit. I promise!" LOL!

Spoken like a true addict. "I'll quit. I promise!" LOL!

But addicts typically are addicted to enjoyeable activities, even if they are bad for them. Following the browns is bad for me and unenjoyable. What am i supposed to do here?
-
The Browns had hit the abyss. Now, with JFF gone....they recover heir bouyancy and start their rise to the top.
Browns new Theme Song:
-
Browns Daily is saying that the rumor is the deal could be done soon.....
Still hoping that it is just a rumor but if not then in Hue I trust.
-
Browns Daily is saying that the rumor is the deal could be done soon.....
Still hoping that it is just a rumor but if not then in Hue I trust.
Browns Daily is saying that the rumor is the deal could be done soon.....
Still hoping that it is just a rumor but if not then in Hue I trust.
If it does happen it shows that hue is naive, he ley kaps agent sell him a loaf of crap. Kap is just looking for that last sap to soak up his contract befire he rides off
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login