Skip to content

Browns Kaepernick Rumors

The Browns Board
439 60 17.6k
  • We cant lose a single draft pick for anybody. Drafts are way too important now

    @clevfan4life said:

    We cant lose a single draft pick for anybody. Drafts are way too important now

    I agree on that. I'm watching Ohio State Pro Day and wishing we get one of these guys!

  • @mudfly said:

    Yeah....I would think it does.....but, I guess you never know.....

    I hear they only gave up a 7th round pick for him. Very little really. Is that all they wished to invest in the QB position?

    Does that set the market for Kaepernick somewhat? I believe Sanchez started more games last year than Kaepernick, no?

    @the-gipper said:

    I hear they only gave up a 7th round pick for him. Very little really. Is that all they wished to invest in the QB position?

    Does that set the market for Kaepernick somewhat? I believe Sanchez started more games last year than Kaepernick, no?

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    We found a team with a worse QB situation?

    Hard one to beleive but honestly, if that defense is still hungry next year....., we could see sanchez in the sb

    @clevfan4life said:

    Hard one to beleive but honestly, if that defense is still hungry next year....., we could see sanchez in the sb

    Flash forward to Von Miller staring in horror at a Jumbotron as Mark Sanchez accidentally hands the ball off to Dont'a Hightower.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I hear they only gave up a 7th round pick for him. Very little really. Is that all they wished to invest in the QB position?

    Does that set the market for Kaepernick somewhat? I believe Sanchez started more games last year than Kaepernick, no?

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

    They may be Ghoolie devotees and believe that he is primarily a running QB....and they don't want that.

    (But...with the loss of our OL....perhaps that is what we need?)

  • Sanchez will be backup,. Don't forget they lost both starters.

  • @dawg2fan said:

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

    They may be Ghoolie devotees and believe that he is primarily a running QB....and they don't want that.

    (But...with the loss of our OL....perhaps that is what we need?)

    @the-gipper said:

    They may be Ghoolie devotees and believe that he is primarily a running QB....and they don't want that.

    (But...with the loss of our OL....perhaps that is what we need?)

    We need Kaep and to draft all the offensive linemen we can get.

  • Absolutely. But I think Hue will wait until we get Kaep then see if they can get a few FA's for the Oline. Might be a patch work for center or RT, but we still have the draft.

  • If the browns acquire Kaep, they can go to hell and move.. He blows.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I hear they only gave up a 7th round pick for him. Very little really. Is that all they wished to invest in the QB position?

    Does that set the market for Kaepernick somewhat? I believe Sanchez started more games last year than Kaepernick, no?

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

    @dawg2fan said:

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

    Perhaps the fact that he can't read a defense any better than Johnny could?

  • @dawg2fan said:

    I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.

    Perhaps the fact that he can't read a defense any better than Johnny could?

    @andeftw said:

    Perhaps the fact that he can't read a defense any better than Johnny could?

    Faster Cardale Jones. But if you knew how not-high I am on Cardale Jones, you'd realise that's not much of a complement.

  • If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz

  • @mudfly said:

    I guess its a done deal...Denver just completed a trade for Sanchez....

    Jets still in the running fro Kaep, no?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Jets still in the running fro Kaep, no?

    Z

    RG3 is visiting Jets

  • If the browns acquire Kaep, they can go to hell and move.. He blows.

    @nickers said:

    If the browns acquire Kaep, they can go to hell and move.. He blows.

    Super Bowl baby.....and you want to miss that?

  • Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

  • If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz

    @mudfly said:

    If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz

    Precisely....and I assume that they will divert their attention elsewhere.

    If the Browns don't draft one of those guys....who will? Dallas? Rams?

    I wish the draft were in early April...(it used to be held before Tax Day) .I hate waiting so long.

  • Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    @opal312 said:

    Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    They would likely draft a QB in the middle rounds to develop. Whether that is Cardale or not, who knows.

  • Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    @opal312 said:

    Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    I am thinking that right here, right now.

  • Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    @opal312 said:

    Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    Neither one can read defenses worth a fuck!

  • If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz

    @mudfly said:

    If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz

    @the-gipper said:

    Precisely....and I assume that they will divert their attention elsewhere.

    If the Browns don't draft one of those guys....who will? Dallas? Rams?

    Yeah...I dont know where teams rank these guys.....after watching Rodgers drop to the bottom and Russell go #1, who knows what they'll do.....

    I do think, they wouldnt make a trade for a guy like Kap and still pick one high.....and if they were "sold" that one of those guys was a franchise QB, then this wouldnt be happening today.....

  • @opal312 said:

    Would anyone think they would draft CARDALE Jones and Get Kaepernick?

    Neither one can read defenses worth a fuck!

    @nickers said:

    Neither one can read defenses worth a fuck!

    Well, Gabbert didn't exactly light it up with the 49ers. Looked good for a short while. However, the 49ers are looking for a starting QB (Goff or Wentz). I'm hoping we end up with a good Oline, with Kaep we'll have to see. A bad Oline, then he would be a wasted FA.