Browns Kaepernick Rumors
-
Sanchez will be backup,. Don't forget they lost both starters.
-
I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.
They may be Ghoolie devotees and believe that he is primarily a running QB....and they don't want that.
(But...with the loss of our OL....perhaps that is what we need?)
They may be Ghoolie devotees and believe that he is primarily a running QB....and they don't want that.
(But...with the loss of our OL....perhaps that is what we need?)
We need Kaep and to draft all the offensive linemen we can get.
-
Absolutely. But I think Hue will wait until we get Kaep then see if they can get a few FA's for the Oline. Might be a patch work for center or RT, but we still have the draft.
-
I hear they only gave up a 7th round pick for him. Very little really. Is that all they wished to invest in the QB position?
Does that set the market for Kaepernick somewhat? I believe Sanchez started more games last year than Kaepernick, no?
I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.
-
-
-
-
If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz
If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz
Precisely....and I assume that they will divert their attention elsewhere.
If the Browns don't draft one of those guys....who will? Dallas? Rams?
I wish the draft were in early April...(it used to be held before Tax Day) .I hate waiting so long.
-
-
-
If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz
If the Browns are working hard to get Kap, you can rest assured they are not sold on the prospect of drafting Goff or Wentz
Precisely....and I assume that they will divert their attention elsewhere.
If the Browns don't draft one of those guys....who will? Dallas? Rams?
Yeah...I dont know where teams rank these guys.....after watching Rodgers drop to the bottom and Russell go #1, who knows what they'll do.....
I do think, they wouldnt make a trade for a guy like Kap and still pick one high.....and if they were "sold" that one of those guys was a franchise QB, then this wouldnt be happening today.....
-
Neither one can read defenses worth a fuck!
Well, Gabbert didn't exactly light it up with the 49ers. Looked good for a short while. However, the 49ers are looking for a starting QB (Goff or Wentz). I'm hoping we end up with a good Oline, with Kaep we'll have to see. A bad Oline, then he would be a wasted FA.
-
Clearly not every rating system is the same.. Ourlads puts Braxton Miller ahead of Michael Thomas overall for WR's.. that's just silly.
-
Neither one can read defenses worth a fuck!
Well, Gabbert didn't exactly light it up with the 49ers. Looked good for a short while. However, the 49ers are looking for a starting QB (Goff or Wentz). I'm hoping we end up with a good Oline, with Kaep we'll have to see. A bad Oline, then he would be a wasted FA.
Well, Gabbert didn't exactly light it up with the 49ers. Looked good for a short while. However, the 49ers are looking for a starting QB (Goff or Wentz). I'm hoping we end up with a good Oline, with Kaep we'll have to see. A bad Oline, then he would be a wasted FA.
What is the status of the Wisniewski negotiations. That would be an initial help if we could land him.
-
There are a few us here that apparently think otherwise. No names, please.
I am not keen on Kaep but yes, if Hue sees it as his guy then I trust him more than I trust anyone in the peanut gallery to decide what he can do.
I am not keen on Kaep but yes, if Hue sees it as his guy then I trust him more than I trust anyone in the peanut gallery to decide what he can do.
Maybe Kap's career could be resurrected- but I'm not counting on it.
If we take Kaep I think im done and will be looking for another team to root for. TBH the NFL is almost unwatchable anyway so I may just watch occasionally.
How to people not see how worthless this guy is?
He had one good year, then started filling his social media with pictures of cars/rolex's and all that immature crap. He got the big contract and completely sucked. He is not a team player and only is concerned with trying to be flashy and relevant.
He is just another Johnny in sheeps clothing. How am I the only one who sees this? RGIII is the same way.
There is no hunger there for anything.
If he doesn't like San Fran, how long is he gonna like Cleveland, with our FA's bailing left and right?
Browns just got their comp picks today. An extra fourth and two fifths. So this is likely not a coincidence with their plan to trade for Kaep.
Based on the comp picks, I can almost live with Kap for a fifth round pick, and cheap. If the Donkeys only gave up a seventh for Sanchez, that sort of sets the floor. If the 49ers want our second (which is really a first) they can go pound salt- or jump off the Golden Gate. OK, a fifth, and a conditional next year- based on how much and well he plays.
I heard that Kaep is still on Denver's radar despite Sanchez. Kaep is still their chief target. Still not sure why everyone is against Kaep.
Please go to Denver. Please. Hurt, flawed qb, can't read defenses.
If the browns acquire Kaep, they can go to hell and move.. He blows.
I happen to share your opinion- I hope Hue knows what he's doing. This could be Jeff Garcia, Part II.
-
No mention of Wisniewski yet. But I do pray Hue is waiting to land Kaep first.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login