Skip to content

Browns Kaepernick Rumors

The Browns Board
439 60 17.6k
  • @mudfly said:

    And do you really want(or trust) a car thats basically been broken down for 3 out of its first 4 seasons years ?????.......

    One that someone paid a fortune for, then decided just to give it away, after sitting on blocks for a year?

    This is something to count on?....(no need to answer...rhetorical and I already know the answer).... 😉

    Didn't you just describe RG3 as well

    @baconhound said:

    Didn't you just describe RG3 as well

    Yeah...that IS who I was describing.....good catch....

  • Troubling that Hue Jackson had a boner for this POS.

    WSS

  • Troubling that Hue Jackson had a boner for this POS.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Troubling that Hue Jackson had a boner for this POS.

    WSS

    Not in the least. Hue coveted his elite athletic traits. Nothing more.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Troubling that Hue Jackson had a boner for this POS.

    WSS

    Not in the least. Hue coveted his elite athletic traits. Nothing more.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Not in the least. Hue coveted his elite athletic traits. Nothing more.

    So the coach doesn't have a high character requirement on his checklist? Seems like we were told that he did.

    WSS

  • yes, he does, also believes in second chances... the nutcase doesn't deserve one.

  • Shouldn't Hue be getting credit for NOT choosing this clown and going with RG3 instead?

    Z

  • ***** KA-CHING *****

  • Kaepernick can say and do what he wants......it is a free country to make such protests. But that does not mean that he is free from the consequences of his actions/statements.

    As long as he can play really well, his bs will be tolerated. But if he is seen as being of little use to a team....or if they see that they can replace him with someone who can do just as well but does not bring his baggage, he will be out the door. Those are the consequences.

    And more consequences are that other NFL teams may see him is not worth his crap. Then he can go play in Canada maybe....and sit on his ass for their national anthem.

  • Shouldn't Hue be getting credit for NOT choosing this clown and going with RG3 instead?

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Shouldn't Hue be getting credit for NOT choosing this clown and going with RG3 instead?

    Z

    Nope.

    The only reason for that was that Kaepernick's price was too high.

    Of course to be fair Maybe coach Jackson didn't realize he was as big and asshole has he is.

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    Shouldn't Hue be getting credit for NOT choosing this clown and going with RG3 instead?

    Z

    Nope.

    The only reason for that was that Kaepernick's price was too high.

    Of course to be fair Maybe coach Jackson didn't realize he was as big and asshole has he is.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Nope.

    The only reason for that was that Kaepernick's price was too high.

    Of course to be fair Maybe coach Jackson didn't realize he was aso big and asshole has he is.

    WSS

    As I recall, the Kaepernick crap was all just Mary Kayish conjecture.

    Hue worked out RG3 and told the suits to get a deal worked out before he left town.

    You are trying hard not to like Hue. Maybe we should bring Johnny back, you seemed to love him.

    Zombo

  • @westside-steve said:

    Nope.

    The only reason for that was that Kaepernick's price was too high.

    Of course to be fair Maybe coach Jackson didn't realize he was aso big and asshole has he is.

    WSS

    As I recall, the Kaepernick crap was all just Mary Kayish conjecture.

    Hue worked out RG3 and told the suits to get a deal worked out before he left town.

    You are trying hard not to like Hue. Maybe we should bring Johnny back, you seemed to love him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    As I recall, the Kaepernick crap was all just Mary Kayish conjecture.

    Hue worked out RG3 and told the resuits to get a deal worked out before he left town.

    You are trying hard not to like Hue. Maybe we should bring Johnny back, you seemed to love him.

    Zombo

    Not at all. I like Hue Jackson. Seems like a nice positive guy. There were all sorts of reports of Kaepernick being an asshole as well as RG3. I'm giving RG3 the benefit of the doubt because he's our guy now and because if he was an asshole maybe a year on the bench and then a trip to the trash heap made him think twice about it. Fine with me. Reality impact players in different ways and in this case I'm hoping it's positive.

    WSS

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Not in the least. Hue coveted his elite athletic traits. Nothing more.

    So the coach doesn't have a high character requirement on his checklist? Seems like we were told that he did.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So the coach doesn't have a high character requirement on his checklist? Seems like we were told that he did.

    WSS

    So the coach liking Kaep previous to this incident and perhaps wanting to take a look at him is something to be held against this 'character' judgement?

    That Devils advocate doesn't switch off, does it?

  • @westside-steve said:

    So the coach doesn't have a high character requirement on his checklist? Seems like we were told that he did.

    WSS

    So the coach liking Kaep previous to this incident and perhaps wanting to take a look at him is something to be held against this 'character' judgement?

    That Devils advocate doesn't switch off, does it?

    @tiamat63 said:

    So the coach liking Kaep previous to this incident and perhaps wanting to take a look at him is something to be held against this 'character' judgement?

    That Devils advocate doesn't switch off, does it?

    http://nypost.com/2015/10/25/colin-kaepernick-and-the-49ers-have-a-locker-room-problem/

    This is just one.

    Just seems like we heard nothing good about him even before this.

    Again same as with Bosa if you're cool with the guy, fair enough. I'm glad he's not our problem.

    And I hope I'm just being The Devil's Advocate. If the coach makes a practice of trying to reclaim troubled players and it blows up in our face then I'm concerned.

    And there's no evidence that's the case with RG3.

    WSS

  • @tiamat63 said:

    So the coach liking Kaep previous to this incident and perhaps wanting to take a look at him is something to be held against this 'character' judgement?

    That Devils advocate doesn't switch off, does it?

    http://nypost.com/2015/10/25/colin-kaepernick-and-the-49ers-have-a-locker-room-problem/

    This is just one.

    Just seems like we heard nothing good about him even before this.

    Again same as with Bosa if you're cool with the guy, fair enough. I'm glad he's not our problem.

    And I hope I'm just being The Devil's Advocate. If the coach makes a practice of trying to reclaim troubled players and it blows up in our face then I'm concerned.

    And there's no evidence that's the case with RG3.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    http://nypost.com/2015/10/25/colin-kaepernick-and-the-49ers-have-a-locker-room-problem/

    This is just one.

    Just seems like we heard nothing good about him even before this.

    Again same as with Bosa if you're cool with the guy, fair enough. I'm glad he's not our problem.

    And I hope I'm just being The Devil's Advocate. If the coach makes a practice of trying to reclaim troubled players and it blows up in our face then I'm concerned.

    And there's no evidence that's the case with RG3.

    WSS

    Bullshit. The article I read smells of multiple that were wrote when Robert's play in Washington declined and Cousins took over.

    The attitude, the 'diva', etc etc.

    The only thing Robert had over Kaep is that he seems like a more likeable guy. Especially after this latest incident.

  • You misunderstood me. I meant that there's no evidence that it's going to blow up in our face with RG3. He seems OK so far.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    http://nypost.com/2015/10/25/colin-kaepernick-and-the-49ers-have-a-locker-room-problem/

    This is just one.

    Just seems like we heard nothing good about him even before this.

    Again same as with Bosa if you're cool with the guy, fair enough. I'm glad he's not our problem.

    And I hope I'm just being The Devil's Advocate. If the coach makes a practice of trying to reclaim troubled players and it blows up in our face then I'm concerned.

    And there's no evidence that's the case with RG3.

    WSS

    Bullshit. The article I read smells of multiple that were wrote when Robert's play in Washington declined and Cousins took over.

    The attitude, the 'diva', etc etc.

    The only thing Robert had over Kaep is that he seems like a more likeable guy. Especially after this latest incident.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bullshit. The article I read smells of multiple that were wrote when Robert's play in Washington declined and Cousins took over.

    The attitude, the 'diva', etc etc.

    The only thing Robert had over Kaep is that he seems like a more likeable guy. Especially after this latest incident.

    Robert was very entitled and immature when unpredictable adversity came his way the first time. Let me ask you this, would Mike or Kyle Shanahan praise the Jay Gruden version of RG3 (via Daniel Snyder forced down we read about) or their version of RG3? Mike Shanahan went straight to Snyder's office and told him he was unnecessarily bringing RG3's career to a premature conclusion with that bs meeting that was supposed to look like it came from RG3. Seems kind of strange Shanahan would go to such an extreme if he felt RG3 was an absolute jerk.

    If Cam Newton, Air McNair, Donovan McNabb, Russell Wilson and other successful out of pocket passers were told they can't ever scramble out of pocket again - do you realize how much that changes everything for some of these guys? Even Steve Young had a high inventory of concussions when TB wanted him to be just a pocket passer and his critics kept saying how quickly their version of bust needed to scramble in lieu of pass.Then he goes to SF where the QBs throw a lot of passes outside of pocket. You know the rest of that story.

    IMO the biggest hurdle here is RG3's durability - not his character on the 2nd chance he seems to appreciate at this time.

  • RGIII's biggest hurdle was immaturity, and he's already hurdled that, bigtime.

    He admits as much. We'll see.

    Colin Scarlet Pimpernel will probably never become a genuine mature human being.

    why he even merits a thread ...I don't know.

  • Kaepernick sits in protest "fuck him", Crowell tweets a meme of a cop being killed "run Crow run". Fucking football fans

  • Kaepernick sits in protest "fuck him", Crowell tweets a meme of a cop being killed "run Crow run". Fucking football fans

    @baconhound said:

    Kaepernick sits in protest "fuck him", Crowell tweets a meme of a cop being killed "run Crow run". Fucking football fans

    I wanted him cut and 100% of the fans on here were against him until he did what the team asked and even went far beyond, going to Dallas for the funerals and hanging out with the cops. Gave up a game check for the cause too.

    Gotta turn the page, bro, can't keep hating on a guy who sincerely apologizes and makes amends.

    Z

  • @westside-steve said:

    Troubling that Hue Jackson had a boner for this POS.

    WSS

    Not in the least. Hue coveted his elite athletic traits. Nothing more.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Not in the least. Hue coveted his elite athletic traits. Nothing more.

    True enough.

    Zombo said:

    As I recall, the Kaepernick crap was all just Mary Kayish conjecture.

    Hue worked out RG3 and told the suits to get a deal worked out before he left town.

    You are trying hard not to like Hue. Maybe we should bring Johnny back, you seemed to love him.

    Zombo

    FWIW, I didn't want either- and especially not Johnny Football. Z- damn near anybody can look great tossing the rock in a T-shirt and shorts.