Browns Kaepernick Rumors
-
Browns Actively Trying To Trade For Kaep
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/03/browns_trying_to_trade_for_col.html
I'm out. See ya.
-
Browns Actively Trying To Trade For Kaep
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/03/browns_trying_to_trade_for_col.html
I'm out. See ya.
I trust in Hue?
-
Yet another guy who can't go through a progression to save his [and his coach's] life. Ugh
-
Yeah I'm not too jazzed about this either. But I'll save my... whatever reaction I'd have until after it happens or it's proved to be a false report.
Unlike some, I actually don't hate Kaepernick. I just don't know if he'd be the answer at the position for an extended period of time. I still think Goff would be a better fit.
-
So Jets qb's now are.. Kaep, Geno Smith, Bryce Petty? That's a pu-pu bucket, not just a platter.
-
LOL! That didn't last too long.
-
Is that legit? Or cynicism about it being a MKC tweet?
-
Mike was being facetious, I assume, because it's MKC and she's awful.
Per Rapoport on NFL Network, we're "in" the running but Denver is the most aggressive of the bunch by far. It seems we just had a passing interest.
-
I just tweeted this, and have no sources, but it's possible Browns could dump Manziel to 49ers, Denver would get Kaep and Browns would get mid round picks
-
Casserly said he's coming to Cleveland. No sources, just predicting.
-
I just tweeted this, and have no sources, but it's possible Browns could dump Manziel to 49ers, Denver would get Kaep and Browns would get mid round picks
-
Charley Casserly just said the 49ers don't want to trade Kaepernick to Broncos because he'd be in a great situation and could win a championship... But won't in Cleveland. Other guy called it getting "traded to Siberia" -- fuck them both lol
Charley Casserly just said the 49ers don't want to trade Kaepernick to Broncos because he'd be in a great situation and could win a championship... But won't in Cleveland. Other guy called it getting "traded to Siberia" -- fuck them both lol
Jeffri Chadiha is a garbage asshole, he's hated on the Browns more often than not.
-
You wouldn't like that scenario TCPO?
No. I'd much rather see us take Goff or Wentz. IMO, both are much more cerebral than Kaep, are more accurate, and are much better at going through their progressions. Kaep struggled when they tried to hem him into more of a pocket passer role.
If we land Kaep and THEN take one of those two, I'm fine with it...but that wouldn't make sense.
-
You wouldn't like that scenario TCPO?
No. I'd much rather see us take Goff or Wentz. IMO, both are much more cerebral than Kaep, are more accurate, and are much better at going through their progressions. Kaep struggled when they tried to hem him into more of a pocket passer role.
If we land Kaep and THEN take one of those two, I'm fine with it...but that wouldn't make sense.
I said Broncos get Kap, 49ers get Johnny, Browns get mid round picksNo. I'd much rather see us take Goff or Wentz. IMO, both are much more cerebral than Kaep, are more accurate, and are much better at going through their progressions. Kaep struggled when they tried to hem him into more of a pocket passer role.
If we land Kaep and THEN take one of those two, I'm fine with it...but that wouldn't make sense.
Agree on Wentz over Kap
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login