Camp Ramsey
-
Meaning during the season when people were actually watching these guys play and pre-draft/combine hype had yet to enter the equation.
I sit around from 8 AM-1 AM on college football Saturday's. Every single week. I don't miss a big game. Ramsey was certainly a star, but not to the degree that they've been talking him up lately. Not even close IMO.
Meaning during the season when people were actually watching these guys play and pre-draft/combine hype had yet to enter the equation.
I sit around from 8 AM-1 AM on college football Saturday's. Every single week. I don't miss a big game. Ramsey was certainly a star, but not to the degree that they've been talking him up lately. Not even close IMO.
Other than a couple Buckeyes and BAMA players, I can't remember many other players that were hot topics throughout the last college season. Foremost among the others though would have to be the LSU RB, Fournette.
That happens a lot this time of year.....even more so when it comes to QBs.
Where do all the other pundits rank Joseph?
... or at least one QB...
DraftScout has Joseph ranked around the 4th Strong Safety and a 2nd-ish round pick.
-
Ramsey is not like Sanders.
He is closer to Woodson. But even then (trying not to be too much of a homer) Woodson is a generational player. If they think Ramsey is too, we take him.
-
Meaning during the season when people were actually watching these guys play and pre-draft/combine hype had yet to enter the equation.
I sit around from 8 AM-1 AM on college football Saturday's. Every single week. I don't miss a big game. Ramsey was certainly a star, but not to the degree that they've been talking him up lately. Not even close IMO.
Meaning during the season when people were actually watching these guys play and pre-draft/combine hype had yet to enter the equation.
I sit around from 8 AM-1 AM on college football Saturday's. Every single week. I don't miss a big game. Ramsey was certainly a star, but not to the degree that they've been talking him up lately. Not even close IMO.
I don't even know how to respond to this.
-
Meaning during the season when people were actually watching these guys play and pre-draft/combine hype had yet to enter the equation.
I sit around from 8 AM-1 AM on college football Saturday's. Every single week. I don't miss a big game. Ramsey was certainly a star, but not to the degree that they've been talking him up lately. Not even close IMO.
Other than a couple Buckeyes and BAMA players, I can't remember many other players that were hot topics throughout the last college season. Foremost among the others though would have to be the LSU RB, Fournette.
That happens a lot this time of year.....even more so when it comes to QBs.
Where do all the other pundits rank Joseph?
... or at least one QB...
DraftScout has Joseph ranked around the 4th Strong Safety and a 2nd-ish round pick.
Other than a couple Buckeyes and BAMA players, I can't remember many other players that were hot topics throughout the last college season. Foremost among the others though would have to be the LSU RB, Fournette.
... or at least one QB...
DraftScout has Joseph ranked around the 4th Strong Safety and a 2nd-ish round pick.
I stopped using draft scout a couple years ago.
-
Meaning during the season when people were actually watching these guys play and pre-draft/combine hype had yet to enter the equation.
I sit around from 8 AM-1 AM on college football Saturday's. Every single week. I don't miss a big game. Ramsey was certainly a star, but not to the degree that they've been talking him up lately. Not even close IMO.
Other than a couple Buckeyes and BAMA players, I can't remember many other players that were hot topics throughout the last college season. Foremost among the others though would have to be the LSU RB, Fournette.
That happens a lot this time of year.....even more so when it comes to QBs.
Where do all the other pundits rank Joseph?
... or at least one QB...
DraftScout has Joseph ranked around the 4th Strong Safety and a 2nd-ish round pick.
Other than a couple Buckeyes and BAMA players, I can't remember many other players that were hot topics throughout the last college season. Foremost among the others though would have to be the LSU RB, Fournette. And the guy from Ole Miss when they beat Alabama
Lynch was. Most of last season HE was considered the top QB coming out. Only later did that shift.
... or at least one QB...
DraftScout has Joseph ranked around the 4th Strong Safety and a 2nd-ish round pick.
-
Ramsey is not like Sanders.
He is closer to Woodson. But even then (trying not to be too much of a homer) Woodson is a generational player. If they think Ramsey is too, we take him.
Ramsey is not like Sanders.
He is closer to Woodson. But even then (trying not to be too much of a homer) Woodson is a generational player. If they think Ramsey is too, we take him.
Antoine Winfield was a better pass defender than Woodson. But he was a strict cover CB. Woodson played more like a safety.
-
Ramsey is not like Sanders.
He is closer to Woodson. But even then (trying not to be too much of a homer) Woodson is a generational player. If they think Ramsey is too, we take him.
Antoine Winfield was a better pass defender than Woodson. But he was a strict cover CB. Woodson played more like a safety.
Antoine Winfield was a better pass defender than Woodson. But he was a strict cover CB. Woodson played more like a safety.
My generational comment refers to his entire career as a football player. There probably were CBs that could cover better than him, but he was the complete package. Maybe they could cover better, but he was a better defensive player.
If Ramsey can provide all of that, over that long of a career, with the leadership and game changing ability Woodson had (and they don't see a franchise QB), I say you have to take him.
-
Antoine Winfield was a better pass defender than Woodson. But he was a strict cover CB. Woodson played more like a safety.
My generational comment refers to his entire career as a football player. There probably were CBs that could cover better than him, but he was the complete package. Maybe they could cover better, but he was a better defensive player.
If Ramsey can provide all of that, over that long of a career, with the leadership and game changing ability Woodson had (and they don't see a franchise QB), I say you have to take him.
My generational comment refers to his entire career as a football player. There probably were CBs that could cover better than him, but he was the complete package. Maybe they could cover better, but he was a better defensive player.
If Ramsey can provide all of that, over that long of a career, with the leadership and game changing ability Woodson had (and they don't see a franchise QB), I say you have to take him.
I might take him for all that. Maybe. But there are others I would want more.
-
Would you guys be open to maybe getting 3 guys in the top ten picks?
What if we could get Ramsey, Bosa and Elliot/Treadwell? Would you be okay with that being our draft? Of course we would have a couple of compensatory picks that we would have to use as well... I've landed some solid guys with those picks...
-
Would you guys be open to maybe getting 3 guys in the top ten picks?
What if we could get Ramsey, Bosa and Elliot/Treadwell? Would you be okay with that being our draft? Of course we would have a couple of compensatory picks that we would have to use as well... I've landed some solid guys with those picks...
Would you guys be open to maybe getting 3 guys in the top ten picks?
What if we could get Ramsey, Bosa and Elliot/Treadwell? Would you be okay with that being our draft? Of course we would have a couple of compensatory picks that we would have to use as well... I've landed some solid guys with those picks...
Only way we're getting 3 picks in the top 10 is using the rest of our draft this year, next year and probably the year after that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login