Sashi is Destroying Browns Reporting in His Spare Time at the Spring Meeting
-
-
I'm just going to go ahead and be totally honest........ I have no idea what analytics even is, and need Google's help just to spell it. I never saw Money Ball either.
I'm just going to go ahead and be totally honest........ I have no idea what analytics even is, and need Google's help just to spell it. I never saw Money Ball either.
It is literally just analyzing data to find trends. Every team in every sport does it, and always has.
These guys are just looking for data points that more closely correlate with success.
-
I'm just going to go ahead and be totally honest........ I have no idea what analytics even is, and need Google's help just to spell it. I never saw Money Ball either.
It is literally just analyzing data to find trends. Every team in every sport does it, and always has.
These guys are just looking for data points that more closely correlate with success.
It is literally just analyzing data to find trends. Every team in every sport does it, and always has.
These guys are just looking for data points that more closely correlate with success.
Right....I mean, you don't need a Harvard education to understand analytics!
Or...errr, maybe you do?

-
-
It is literally just analyzing data to find trends. Every team in every sport does it, and always has.
These guys are just looking for data points that more closely correlate with success.
Right....I mean, you don't need a Harvard education to understand analytics!
Or...errr, maybe you do?

Right....I mean, you don't need a Harvard education to understand analytics!
Or...errr, maybe you do?

Maybe it just depends on the data points you're evaluating.
Or maybe the education helps in finding NEW, undiscovered data points.
It's all very interesting stuff, personally. I've been working on a formula for QB's in the draft for about two years with some guys as a side project and all its continuously told me so far thoughout each revision is that both Joey Harrington and Brandon Weeden shouldn't have been drafted so high.
-
I'm okay with bringing in Hue.. Im not a fan of "Whore-ton" and his less than desirable hang DB's out to dry defense. And I'm definitely not a fan of Dupa and Sushi. I honestly think its a conspiracy to move the browns to vegas when the stadium lease is up 2020 I believe.
-
Right....I mean, you don't need a Harvard education to understand analytics!
Or...errr, maybe you do?

Maybe it just depends on the data points you're evaluating.
Or maybe the education helps in finding NEW, undiscovered data points.
It's all very interesting stuff, personally. I've been working on a formula for QB's in the draft for about two years with some guys as a side project and all its continuously told me so far thoughout each revision is that both Joey Harrington and Brandon Weeden shouldn't have been drafted so high.
I've been working on a formula for QB's in the draft for about two years with some guys as a side project and all its continuously told me so far thoughout each revision is that both Joey Harrington and Brandon Weeden shouldn't have been drafted so high.
OK... I laughed so hard that that one hurt..
Look on the bright side... it's better than the model spitting out that they were under-drafted...
Did the effort all start with a pile of data and a regression analysis?
-
I'm okay with bringing in Hue.. Im not a fan of "Whore-ton" and his less than desirable hang DB's out to dry defense. And I'm definitely not a fan of Dupa and Sushi. I honestly think its a conspiracy to move the browns to vegas when the stadium lease is up 2020 I believe.
I'm okay with bringing in Hue.. Im not a fan of "Whore-ton" and his less than desirable hang DB's out to dry defense. And I'm definitely not a fan of Dupa and Sushi. I honestly think its a conspiracy to move the browns to vegas when the stadium lease is up 2020 I believe.
If you needed any more evidence.
-
Right....I mean, you don't need a Harvard education to understand analytics!
Or...errr, maybe you do?

Maybe it just depends on the data points you're evaluating.
Or maybe the education helps in finding NEW, undiscovered data points.
It's all very interesting stuff, personally. I've been working on a formula for QB's in the draft for about two years with some guys as a side project and all its continuously told me so far thoughout each revision is that both Joey Harrington and Brandon Weeden shouldn't have been drafted so high.
Maybe it just depends on the data points you're evaluating.
Or maybe the education helps in finding NEW, undiscovered data points.
It's all very interesting stuff, personally. I've been working on a formula for QB's in the draft for about two years with some guys as a side project and all its continuously told me so far thoughout each revision is that both Joey Harrington and Brandon Weeden shouldn't have been drafted so high.
That is a No Shit Sherlock statement if I ever heard one.
-
I'm okay with bringing in Hue.. Im not a fan of "Whore-ton" and his less than desirable hang DB's out to dry defense. And I'm definitely not a fan of Dupa and Sushi. I honestly think its a conspiracy to move the browns to vegas when the stadium lease is up 2020 I believe.
If you needed any more evidence.
-
I'm okay with bringing in Hue.. Im not a fan of "Whore-ton" and his less than desirable hang DB's out to dry defense. And I'm definitely not a fan of Dupa and Sushi. I honestly think its a conspiracy to move the browns to vegas when the stadium lease is up 2020 I believe.
-
And the bonus is we will already have a free and experienced QB waiting there for us. Forget drafting them. If you build it (in Vegas) he will come.

Laugh all you want but a team just cant be this inept by accident.
-
And the bonus is we will already have a free and experienced QB waiting there for us. Forget drafting them. If you build it (in Vegas) he will come.

Laugh all you want but a team just cant be this inept by accident.
-
And the bonus is we will already have a free and experienced QB waiting there for us. Forget drafting them. If you build it (in Vegas) he will come.

Laugh all you want but a team just cant be this inept by accident.
-
-
League would never approve team to move... team still has a lease on a newish stadium... etc..... etc.... blah blah
League would never approve team to move... team still has a lease on a newish stadium... etc..... etc.... blah blah
Money talks in this league.. The signing of RG Knees proves it to me.. They signed a POS often injured QB who cant read defenses to save his own life.. FU Dee Haslam.. hope its worth the ride in bed.
-
League would never approve team to move... team still has a lease on a newish stadium... etc..... etc.... blah blah
Money talks in this league.. The signing of RG Knees proves it to me.. They signed a POS often injured QB who cant read defenses to save his own life.. FU Dee Haslam.. hope its worth the ride in bed.
Money talks in this league.. The signing of RG Knees proves it to me.. They signed a POS often injured QB who cant read defenses to save his own life.. FU Dee Haslam.. hope its worth the ride in bed.
This brightens my day. Your opinion is wrong 99.9% of the time, so this points to RG3 having a great career.
-
Money talks in this league.. The signing of RG Knees proves it to me.. They signed a POS often injured QB who cant read defenses to save his own life.. FU Dee Haslam.. hope its worth the ride in bed.
This brightens my day. Your opinion is wrong 99.9% of the time, so this points to RG3 having a great career.
This brightens my day. Your opinion is wrong 99.9% of the time, so this points to RG3 having a great career.
Too true
-
This brightens my day. Your opinion is wrong 99.9% of the time, so this points to RG3 having a great career.
Too true
-
The Browns will make a profit next year despite another losing season, Sashi is destroying Cleveland.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

