Skip to content

Dansby to Bengals

The Browns Board
38 12 1.5k
  • He signed with the bengals.

  • I like this move. We employ him when he is two years younger, and then play against him when he is two years older and falling apart.

    Can we get Whitner to the Steelers?

    Zombo

  • I like this move. We employ him when he is two years younger, and then play against him when he is two years older and falling apart.

    Can we get Whitner to the Steelers?

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I like this move. We employ him when he is two years younger, and then play against him when he is two years older and falling apart.

    Can we get Whitner to the Steelers?

    Zombo

    Whitner still good. But yes we need to replace him too
  • So much for that ring Dansby has been chasing.

  • As long as we can pick up Blue Chip prospects like Bailey and Tuggle no problem.

    🙂

    WSS

  • I like this move. We employ him when he is two years younger, and then play against him when he is two years older and falling apart.

    Can we get Whitner to the Steelers?

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I like this move. We employ him when he is two years younger, and then play against him when he is two years older and falling apart.

    Can we get Whitner to the Steelers?

    Zombo

    Whitner is like 5 years younger than Dansby. I believe Dansby is 35, Whitner 30.

  • As long as we can pick up Blue Chip prospects like Bailey and Tuggle no problem.

    🙂

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    As long as we can pick up Blue Chip prospects like Bailey and Tuggle no problem.

    🙂

    WSS

    Demario Davis is considered better than all of them.

  • @westside-steve said:

    As long as we can pick up Blue Chip prospects like Bailey and Tuggle no problem.

    🙂

    WSS

    Demario Davis is considered better than all of them.

    @the-gipper said:

    Demario Davis is considered better than all of them.

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    I like this move. We employ him when he is two years younger, and then play against him when he is two years older and falling apart.

    Can we get Whitner to the Steelers?

    Zombo

    Whitner is like 5 years younger than Dansby. I believe Dansby is 35, Whitner 30.

    @the-gipper said:

    Whitner is like 5 years younger than Dansby. I believe Dansby is 35, Whitner 30.

    Well, he's heading downhill faster. Dansby had a better year last year than Whitner.

    Z

  • @the-gipper said:

    Demario Davis is considered better than all of them.

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    I expect no less than 10 first rate starters. I expect this draft to match the Steelers 1974 draft and produce 4 Hall of Famers.

    (Why should I shoot low on my expectations?)

  • @westside-steve said:

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    I expect no less than 10 first rate starters. I expect this draft to match the Steelers 1974 draft and produce 4 Hall of Famers.

    (Why should I shoot low on my expectations?)

    @the-gipper said:

    I expect no less than 10 first rate starters. I expect this draft to match the Steelers 1974 draft and produce 4 Hall of Famers.

    (Why should I shoot low on my expectations?)

    Then your alarm clock rings and you wake up

  • @the-gipper said:

    I expect no less than 10 first rate starters. I expect this draft to match the Steelers 1974 draft and produce 4 Hall of Famers.

    (Why should I shoot low on my expectations?)

    Then your alarm clock rings and you wake up

    @darren15 said:

    Then your alarm clock rings and you wake up

    The only to come closest to that 1974 Steeler team was the 1957 Browns. Drafted HOF players Jim Brown, Gene Hickerson, and Henry Jordan (though he went to play with the Packers).

    So...it can be done.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Demario Davis is considered better than all of them.

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    as usual, but hey, we got algorithms and analytics...

  • @westside-steve said:

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    I expect no less than 10 first rate starters. I expect this draft to match the Steelers 1974 draft and produce 4 Hall of Famers.

    (Why should I shoot low on my expectations?)

    @the-gipper said:

    I expect no less than 10 first rate starters. I expect this draft to match the Steelers 1974 draft and produce 4 Hall of Famers.

    (Why should I shoot low on my expectations?)

    das right, we got the analytics that will get us there...no problemo.....heheheheeee...

  • Dansby can suck it. He's going to Cincy as depth for when Vontaze, a real grown ass nigga, goes on suspension. Soon as Vontaze comes back, barring no one else got hurt....bet you Dansby gets cut. It's a one year deal. Not the bengals need it, but he's there primarily to tell them all about the Browns D and how they can coast even more and still beat us handily. It's a no lose for them. But yeah he ain't gonna be no big part of that defense. They're 2nd stringers are all still better than him.

  • Dansby can suck it. He's going to Cincy as depth for when Vontaze, a real grown ass nigga, goes on suspension. Soon as Vontaze comes back, barring no one else got hurt....bet you Dansby gets cut. It's a one year deal. Not the bengals need it, but he's there primarily to tell them all about the Browns D and how they can coast even more and still beat us handily. It's a no lose for them. But yeah he ain't gonna be no big part of that defense. They're 2nd stringers are all still better than him.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Dansby can suck it. He's going to Cincy as depth for when Vontaze, a real grown ass nigga, goes on suspension. Soon as Vontaze comes back, barring no one else got hurt....bet you Dansby gets cut. It's a one year deal. Not the bengals need it, but he's there primarily to tell them all about the Browns D and how they can coast even more and still beat us handily. It's a no lose for them. But yeah he ain't gonna be no big part of that defense. They're 2nd stringers are all still better than him.

    Except though, I believe Dansby never played in Ray Horton's defense. So that would be a superfluous move.

  • @westside-steve said:

    That's all well and good. How many first-rate starters do you think we're going to squeeze out of this draft? And how many holes do we need to fill?

    We will be stretching our luck pretty thin to expect two decent starters. Wing and a prayer for 3.

    WSS

    as usual, but hey, we got algorithms and analytics...

    @browns52 said:

    but hey, we got algorithms and analytics...

    Hue loves it.

    But hey, keep laughing at things you choose not to understand.

  • @browns52 said:

    but hey, we got algorithms and analytics...

    Hue loves it.

    But hey, keep laughing at things you choose not to understand.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Hue loves it.

    But hey, keep laughing at things you choose not to understand.

    Personally I'm going to keep laughing until somebody prove that it works. My new motto: show me or blow me.

    WSS

  • @unsympathetic said:

    Hue loves it.

    But hey, keep laughing at things you choose not to understand.

    Personally I'm going to keep laughing until somebody prove that it works. My new motto: show me or blow me.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    until somebody prove that it works. My new motto: show me or blow me.

    Whose definition of "it" are you using? Yours - or Hue's?

    Hint: They're not equal.

    This is, in fact, the crux of the issue. By remaining non-specific, you can always assert that they "never showed you."