Skip to content

Winslow now highest-paid tight end in NFL history.

The Browns Board
74 23 4.6k
  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by plumcrazy73
    #65

    Keleen you are avoiding the question that I asked you earlier!

    HOW much better do you think he would have been had he not gotten hurt? How many more seasons do you think he has left in him? and how many at a high level?

  • Keleen you are avoiding the question that I asked you earlier!

    HOW much better do you think he would have been had he not gotten hurt? How many more seasons do you think he has left in him? and how many at a high level?

    kellen rulezK kellen rulez wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    Keleen you are avoiding the question that I asked you earlier!

    lol That's funny because it's actually Collen.

    HOW much better do you think he would have been had he not gotten hurt? How many more seasons do you think he has left in him? and how many at a high level?

    Well only the best ever. I'd say 5 years, 4 strong.

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    lol That's funny because it's actually Collen.

    wow I misspelled it oo well.

    you really think 5 years 4 of them strong. I hope he does, and if he does that, I still won't be mad. Why a bird in the hand is better then two in the bush!

    I see your alter ego keeps following you around giving you thanks.

    (sorry but making a second name to give yourself thanks is lame, and sorry you can deny it but considering that you have 10 thanks and at least 9 of those are from the same person is more then a coincidence)

  • lol That's funny because it's actually Collen.

    wow I misspelled it oo well.

    you really think 5 years 4 of them strong. I hope he does, and if he does that, I still won't be mad. Why a bird in the hand is better then two in the bush!

    I see your alter ego keeps following you around giving you thanks.

    (sorry but making a second name to give yourself thanks is lame, and sorry you can deny it but considering that you have 10 thanks and at least 9 of those are from the same person is more then a coincidence)

    kellen rulezK kellen rulez wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    you really think 5 years 4 of them strong. I hope he does, and if he does that, I still won't be mad. Why a bird in the hand is better then two in the bush!

    It could be argued Kellen was the bird in the hand, and the 2009 2nd and 2010 5th are the two in the bush!!

    I see your alter ego keeps following you around giving you thanks.

    I saw that too, sorry--not me. 😊 Guess they like the entertainment you guys provide. πŸ˜›

    Scratch one guest πŸ₯· , add one member 😎 !

  • @plumcrazy73 said:

    you really think 5 years 4 of them strong. I hope he does, and if he does that, I still won't be mad. Why a bird in the hand is better then two in the bush!

    It could be argued Kellen was the bird in the hand, and the 2009 2nd and 2010 5th are the two in the bush!!

    I see your alter ego keeps following you around giving you thanks.

    I saw that too, sorry--not me. 😊 Guess they like the entertainment you guys provide. πŸ˜›

    Scratch one guest πŸ₯· , add one member 😎 !

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @kellen-rulez said:

    Guess they like the entertainment you guys provide. πŸ˜›

    the only entertainment that is offered is seeing you get railed in the ass by kellen. it's entertaining because we have never seen a guy take it in the ass and have such a huge smile on his face. get a life homer j simpson... ahem, i mean kellen.

    p.s. come back when you hit puberty.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #70
    Kellen Winslow revealed that he needed fluid drained from his testicles after catching a staph infection last season.

    "My testicles were enlarged, to the point where it hurt to walk," Winslow said. The incident led to a severe falling out with the Browns, and Winslow passed the staph infection to his wife Janelle, who also needed to be hospitalized. "I had to clean it every day with a Q-Tip, for two and a half weeks," Winslow added. "It was the most painful thing I've ever been through."

    Ouch.

    Good going Cleveland Clinic.

    via here.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #71

    he was absolutely right to get the hump with the team last season. Being asked to hush this up whilst at the same time rumours about you goin round having AIDS and testicular cancer. I would have got the hump big time. Good luck in Tampa K2, I'm not a hater.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #72

    Maybe this year will be the year K2 catches a TD in the later months of the season ... I don't know if he is just not a cold weather player, or if he just can't last through an entire season without blowing-out, but he needed to go.

  • ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #73

    Yep, he needed to go:

    Marla Ridenour said:

    During the controversy over his suspension, Wickersham wrote that Winslow confronted his teammates in a players-only meeting about why they didn't stick up for him on the staph issue.

    "I was real disappointed when no one came to my defense," Winslow told Wickersham. "They don't want to get suspended or have conduct detrimental to the team, but you've gotta be a man sometimes."

    Wickersham wrote that he contacted several former Browns employees on why no one defended Winslow. Wickersham said those conversations revealed hard feelings over Winslow treating the trainers like he was their only patient, jeopardizing his damaged knee from a 2005 motorcycle accident by playing basketball in the off-season and his lewd locker room remarks. The article also said Winslow got into "an altercation with a friend last summer, which the team kept private to protect him." Winslow also alienated teammates and staffers with his demand for a new contract.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #74

    I do understand why he and the team parted ways, but I still think he was a very valuable player. I'll miss him on the field...