Analytics say........ GOFF over Wentz
-
Wentz. I don't know why, just my gut. Don't really even like the idea of either at two, but coming around to the idea. Goff has a Matt Barkley thing going on IMO.
-
Wentz. I don't know why, just my gut. Don't really even like the idea of either at two, but coming around to the idea. Goff has a Matt Barkley thing going on IMO.
Wentz. I don't know why, just my gut. Don't really even like the idea of either at two, but coming around to the idea. Goff has a Matt Barkley thing going on IMO.
This exactly all my gut on Wentz!!! I believe he as an athletic,outdoorsy, Big Ben like QB! With Kosar attributes as in intelligence,competitiveness,and love of the game! I'm Wentz all the way!
-
VesnaKociper said:
Analytics tell us that Tim Couch Pulls Out is the biggest dick to ever walk the earth. Still, he only gets goat pussy.
Has* the biggest dick, and the pussy I get is the greatest of all time, you're right.
-
Analytics!
Who will the Browns draft?

Mike
-
Of course the analytics says that. Much higher floor on Goff.
-
VesnaKociper said:
Analytics tell us that Tim Couch Pulls Out is the biggest dick to ever walk the earth. Still, he only gets goat pussy.
Some Goat.

-
-
Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.
If we trade down and trade Joe Thomas we could have lots of picks .....I dont want to lose Thomas but there have been rumors of him being traded for weeks ......
What would we get for Thomas if we traded him to say Denver ?
-
Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.
If we trade down and trade Joe Thomas we could have lots of picks .....I dont want to lose Thomas but there have been rumors of him being traded for weeks ......
What would we get for Thomas if we traded him to say Denver ?
If we trade down and trade Joe Thomas we could have lots of picks .....I dont want to lose Thomas but there have been rumors of him being traded for weeks ......
What would we get for Thomas if we traded him to say Denver ?
He would go to a 'contender' meaning a low first round pick, and probably a 3rd or so. Or, if ghoolie's the GM, we get a conditional 7th round pick in 2025.
I wouldn't trade Joe Thomas and I don't think they will. They're parting ways with guys underperforming their contract, and Thomas doesn't fall in to that category, really.
-
Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.
If we trade down and trade Joe Thomas we could have lots of picks .....I dont want to lose Thomas but there have been rumors of him being traded for weeks ......
What would we get for Thomas if we traded him to say Denver ?
If we trade down and trade Joe Thomas we could have lots of picks .....I dont want to lose Thomas but there have been rumors of him being traded for weeks ......
What would we get for Thomas if we traded him to say Denver ?
Why don't we just have the entire team consist or rookies then? I will answer my own question: Why? Because that would be stupid.
-
If we trade down and trade Joe Thomas we could have lots of picks .....I dont want to lose Thomas but there have been rumors of him being traded for weeks ......
What would we get for Thomas if we traded him to say Denver ?
Why don't we just have the entire team consist or rookies then? I will answer my own question: Why? Because that would be stupid.
Why don't we just have the entire team consist or rookies then? I will answer my own question: Why? Because that would be stupid.
Not necessarily if everyone develops and peaks at about the same time. It would save a lot of over the hill veterans and unproven rookies trying to mesh in a team effort.
WSS
-
Why don't we just have the entire team consist or rookies then? I will answer my own question: Why? Because that would be stupid.
Not necessarily if everyone develops and peaks at about the same time. It would save a lot of over the hill veterans and unproven rookies trying to mesh in a team effort.
WSS
Not necessarily if everyone develops and peaks at about the same time. It would save a lot of over the hill veterans and unproven rookies trying to mesh in a team effort.
WSS
And then we lose 75% of them because their contracts reach peak cap numbers at the same time.
It's a goo thought in theory, but unsustainable in practice.
-
What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?
-
What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?
What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?
Well over 3-5 years maybe yes.
-
What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?
Well over 3-5 years maybe yes.
Well over 3-5 years maybe yes.
Hell, I'd be happy if they can hit on a first rounder.
-
I didn't need "Anal-litticks'. to tell Me Goff was the better QB.. this is a dumb thread... I wish DepoDupa and Sushi would hire a real football man like Bill Pollian.. I dont trust these two as far as can spit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login