Skip to content

Analytics say........ GOFF over Wentz

The Browns Board
89 28 2.9k
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #23

    What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?

  • What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @canton-dawg said:

    What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?

    Well over 3-5 years maybe yes.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    What are the odds the Browns FO can gather a group of talented rookies at the same time?

    Well over 3-5 years maybe yes.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well over 3-5 years maybe yes.

    Hell, I'd be happy if they can hit on a first rounder.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I want some goat pussy.

    Z

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #27

    I didn't need "Anal-litticks'. to tell Me Goff was the better QB.. this is a dumb thread... I wish DepoDupa and Sushi would hire a real football man like Bill Pollian.. I dont trust these two as far as can spit.

  • I didn't need "Anal-litticks'. to tell Me Goff was the better QB.. this is a dumb thread... I wish DepoDupa and Sushi would hire a real football man like Bill Pollian.. I dont trust these two as far as can spit.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @nickers said:

    I didn't need "Anal-litticks'. to tell Me Goff was the better QB.. this is a dumb thread... I wish DepoDupa and Sushi would hire a real football man like Bill Pollian.. I dont trust these two as far as can spit.

    A real hot take, ladies and gentlemen.

  • I want some goat pussy.

    Z

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Zombo said:

    I want some goat pussy.

    Z

    LOL, I doubt Ghoolie knew Couch's wife was a former Playmate of the Year.

  • @nickers said:

    I didn't need "Anal-litticks'. to tell Me Goff was the better QB.. this is a dumb thread... I wish DepoDupa and Sushi would hire a real football man like Bill Pollian.. I dont trust these two as far as can spit.

    A real hot take, ladies and gentlemen.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by Mike H
    #30

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    A real hot take, ladies and gentlemen.

    One of the worst forum posters I have ever interacted with. The only time I see the posts is when you quote them. Stop. LOL

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    A real hot take, ladies and gentlemen.

    One of the worst forum posters I have ever interacted with. The only time I see the posts is when you quote them. Stop. LOL

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mike-h said:

    One of the worst forum posters I have ever interacted with. The only time I see the posts is when you quote them. Stop. LOL

    lol this coming from a real winner like you...

  • Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #32

    This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by nickers. View it anyway?

    Nah.

  • I want some goat pussy.

    Z

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Zombo said:

    I want some goat pussy.

    Z

    Hsdrt1m.png

  • @d-bone said:

    I don't think the Browns draft either

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @texasag1969 said:

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    Well lets hope this isn't true, that strategy for the Browns has been a disaster in the past. I would rather get the best QB at #2 Goff or Wentz(I prefer Wentz) and live with out 10 picks we already have. It would be stupid to pass over a possible franchise QB so we can draft another DB or LB to fill out a roster position.

  • @d-bone said:

    I don't think the Browns draft either

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @texasag1969 said:

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    With Sushi and the other brilliant minds in the front office, they will probably trade it like fools.

  • @d-bone said:

    I don't think the Browns draft either

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @texasag1969 said:

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    I am not necessarily opposed to this. On the QBs....you know my position....I don't think these guys have the talent to warrant #2 overall selection. If you don't want to take the DE, then trade down....get multiple picks....pick up needs on defense and offense.

    Don't be surprised if they pull a deal like the one they did the year they took Phil Taylor: go down to the middle of the draft, pick up another second rounder....and a first rounder next year in a trade. This FO may in fact want some quantity over quality for this year.....and may want to accumulate assets for the future (i.e. more first round picks.)

    Don't be surprised if this happens.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    With Sushi and the other brilliant minds in the front office, they will probably trade it like fools.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    With Sushi and the other brilliant minds in the front office, they will probably trade it like fools.

    Well In fairness, Sushi's job is job is to save Mister Haslam money.

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Aditi K. reporting out of Berea on NFL Network this a.m. says don't be surprised if the Browns trade down out of #2 to add more draft picks to the 10 they already have.

    I am not necessarily opposed to this. On the QBs....you know my position....I don't think these guys have the talent to warrant #2 overall selection. If you don't want to take the DE, then trade down....get multiple picks....pick up needs on defense and offense.

    Don't be surprised if they pull a deal like the one they did the year they took Phil Taylor: go down to the middle of the draft, pick up another second rounder....and a first rounder next year in a trade. This FO may in fact want some quantity over quality for this year.....and may want to accumulate assets for the future (i.e. more first round picks.)

    Don't be surprised if this happens.

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not necessarily opposed to this. On the QBs....you know my position....I don't think these guys have the talent to warrant #2 overall selection. If you don't want to take the DE, then trade down....get multiple picks....pick up needs on defense and offense.

    Don't be surprised if they pull a deal like the one they did the year they took Phil Taylor: go down to the middle of the draft, pick up another second rounder....and a first rounder next year in a trade. This FO may in fact want some quantity over quality for this year.....and may want to accumulate assets for the future (i.e. more first round picks.)

    Don't be surprised if this happens.

    Don't be surprised if they don't trade down. ?
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    There is a much better QB coming out of Clemson in 2017 ....take Bosa, Ramsey, Buckner or Jack at 2 a QB later in this draft ( Hogan or Prescott ) and pounce in 2017 when we have the first pick

  • There is a much better QB coming out of Clemson in 2017 ....take Bosa, Ramsey, Buckner or Jack at 2 a QB later in this draft ( Hogan or Prescott ) and pounce in 2017 when we have the first pick

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @darren15 said:

    There is a much better QB coming out of Clemson in 2017 ....take Bosa, Ramsey, Buckner or Jack at 2 a QB later in this draft ( Hogan or Prescott ) and pounce in 2017 when we have the first pick

    I'm on the watson train if we don't take a QB this year.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I don't think you can really make your plans based on hoping to have the first pick next year.

  • I don't think you can really make your plans based on hoping to have the first pick next year.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @bbedward said:

    I don't think you can really make your plans based on hoping to have the first pick next year and still a job