Rams trade to number 1
-
This is the kind of kick in the ass this draft needed. It's like a Joe Walsh joining the Eagles kick in the ass. Let's bring it on!!!
-
Silver lining? The #Browns could now auction off #2 QB between SF and Philly.
Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.
Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.
So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip.
Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?
If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.
-
Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.
So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip.
Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?
If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.
So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip.

That still remains to be proven. This could still be David Carr/Joey Harrington. If the Browns take one, for our sakes I hope not.
Fair to say
If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.
Thanks, Captain Obvious.
-
Not a bad idea....if they truly had just one single guy in mind and that guy is gone to the Rams.
So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip.
Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.What happens if Wentz goes #1 and the Browns dont draft Goff?
If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.
So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip.
Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.
I meant what happens to our idea of what Goff is/will be?
-
"I donβt think thereβs a question. I think itβs pretty obvious & itβs going to be Carson Wentz." -- @MikeMayock on who Rams will take No. 1
Daniel Jeremiah released a mock this morning after the trade and also has Wentz #1.
Whatever those two guys are hearing, they're both sticking to their guns.
It's not like the Rams really have to keep it a secret at this point, keeping my fingers crossed the Wentz rumors are true

-
-
Tour has a heart attack.
I lol'ed..
I really don't care what they do at 2 if Wentz is off the board. I like Goff, Ramsey, Tunsil and Bosa. Just no Myles Jack, please.
-
I breath a sigh of relief
-
So much for your theory about these QBs not being first round worthy Gip.
Though I think the Rams were positively nuts giving up that much to move to #1. If their QB pick busts, the Redskins fans will believe there is such a thing as Karma.If they really like Goff, they'll draft him assuming Wentz goes to the Rams. Otherwise, it's trade down or take BPA.
I meant what happens to our idea of what Goff is/will be?
-

-
I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.
-
If the Titians GM Jon Robinson was the real JoHn Robinson, LA would have had to thrown in OJ's White Bronco & that damn white horse at USC games too.. Before any GM in their right mind gives that much up for a non-Andrew Luck I am pretty damn sure the Rams talked to Browns also. Just wait for it..
-
I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.
I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.
Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.
-
I knew Tunsil wouldn't go #1.
-
Tour has a heart attack.
I lol'ed..
I really don't care what they do at 2 if Wentz is off the board. I like Goff, Ramsey, Tunsil and Bosa. Just no Myles Jack, please.
-
I just wonder if this trade was not for one of the QB's. It blows my mind the Rams would come out their pockets like this for one of those two kids. Just doesn't make sense.
Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.
Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.
I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.
-
-
Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.
I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.
I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.
"All of those draft picks don't mean anything".- Ray Farmer
-
Again, more of a publicity stunt to get the #1 overall pick to churn excitement for their return to LA than a committed desire to actually draft one of these guys.
I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.
I've been meditating Gip. If the Browns had been sitting at #1, and this trade was offered to them- I take it in a New York minute. We get Ghoolie's fave Lynch, have three second round picks this year, plus an extra first and third in 2017.
meditating
. The only time that little Aggie Ass threw 2 bombs to Benji that were even close were the 2 that beat Titians.. Happy Meditating
. It should have been us & where are those 2 now.. Yep, It's Browns Football.. -
Tour has a heart attack.
lol.... Not likely, but I'll keep an aspirin handy just in case...
This draft got supercharged today...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login