Skip to content

Our next President...

Political Discussion
169 13 5.0k
  • I can't believe I'm typing this, but I hope Trump wins

    I don't think he can accomplish much, but atleast it will be fun and entertaining

  • ....had better actually kick millions of illegal slugs out of our country,

    and actually BUILD THE WALL.

    Thanks to Obamao:
    Illegal Minors Crossing Up 1,200%...
    Agent discovers new tunnel...
    Obama immigration actions face critical day at high court...
    Nonwhite 'new majority' reshaping schools...
    State Dept to bring in 1,500 Syrian refugees per month...
  • It's gonna be Trump, as more rapes and attacks happen in Europe the PC people will die out

  • If you think Trump will throw people out of the country or get Mexico to pay for a wall, you are Exactly what person the politicians prey on

  • ....had better actually kick millions of illegal slugs out of our country,

    and actually BUILD THE WALL.

    Thanks to Obamao:
    Illegal Minors Crossing Up 1,200%...
    Agent discovers new tunnel...
    Obama immigration actions face critical day at high court...
    Nonwhite 'new majority' reshaping schools...
    State Dept to bring in 1,500 Syrian refugees per month...

    @calfoxwc said:

    ....had better actually kick millions of illegal slugs out of our country,

    and actually BUILD THE WALL.

    Thanks to Obamao:
    Illegal Minors Crossing Up 1,200%...
    Agent discovers new tunnel...
    Obama immigration actions face critical day at high court...
    Nonwhite 'new majority' reshaping schools...
    State Dept to bring in 1,500 Syrian refugees per month...

    GnR8ciY.png

    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/22/unauthorized-immigrant-population-stable-for-half-a-decade/

  • @calfoxwc said:

    ....had better actually kick millions of illegal slugs out of our country,

    and actually BUILD THE WALL.

    Thanks to Obamao:
    Illegal Minors Crossing Up 1,200%...
    Agent discovers new tunnel...
    Obama immigration actions face critical day at high court...
    Nonwhite 'new majority' reshaping schools...
    State Dept to bring in 1,500 Syrian refugees per month...

    GnR8ciY.png

    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/22/unauthorized-immigrant-population-stable-for-half-a-decade/

    @mld-woody said:

    Facts? You think facts are relevant here? You know nothing of this place or its rules.

  • Levels off at more than 11 million. Bfd. Amirite?

  • Levels off at more than 11 million. Bfd. Amirite?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Levels off at more than 11 million. Bfd. Amirite?

    Point being that it's levelled off since Obama came in to office it hasn't really increased despite what BreitBlaze would have you believe.

  • I'd love to know where they get these figures from? Do they have people with counters at the border when they leave and return? Its bullshit.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Levels off at more than 11 million. Bfd. Amirite?

    Point being that it's levelled off since Obama came in to office it hasn't really increased despite what BreitBlaze would have you believe.

    @gftchris said:

    Point being that it's levelled off since Obama came in to office it hasn't really increased despite what BreitBlaze would have you believe.

    Or...has Obamao made the us so shitty that even Mexico looks better by comparison?

  • @gftchris said:

    Point being that it's levelled off since Obama came in to office it hasn't really increased despite what BreitBlaze would have you believe.

    Or...has Obamao made the us so shitty that even Mexico looks better by comparison?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Or...has Obamao made the us so shitty that even Mexico looks better by comparison?

    Sure. You actually believe that?

  • I'd love to know where they get these figures from? Do they have people with counters at the border when they leave and return? Its bullshit.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I'd love to know where they get these figures from? Do they have people with counters at the border when they leave and return? Its bullshit.

    They count how many gift bags were grabbed when they passed over the border.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Or...has Obamao made the us so shitty that even Mexico looks better by comparison?

    Sure. You actually believe that?

    @gftchris said:

    Sure. You actually believe that?

    http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

    "The views Mexicans have of life north of the border are changing too. While almost half (48%) of adults in Mexico believe life is better in the U.S., a growing share says it is neither better nor worse than life in Mexico.Today, a third (33%) of adults in Mexico say those who move to the U.S. lead a life that is equivalent to that in Mexico – a share 10 percentage points higher than in 2007."

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Or...has Obamao made the us so shitty that even Mexico looks better by comparison?

    Sure. You actually believe that?

    @gftchris said:

    Sure. You actually believe that?

    I thought the Obamao would be a dead giveaway.

  • I've long said that I think republicans ought to be heavily investing in recruiting Latino and mexican allies. Their basic values are very similar.

  • Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

  • Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

    You would think that there would be some synergy there for sure.

  • Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Hard working, religious family oriented people with pride. I think they could easily be converted to republicans if certain loudmouths could lay off the racism.

    Indeed. But you can't get some politicians to lay off the rhetoric long enough to appeal to hispanic voters. Nearly all hispanic people I have met/worked with have been devoutly Catholic and not afraid of hard work.

  • I've long said that I think republicans ought to be heavily investing in recruiting Latino and mexican allies. Their basic values are very similar.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I've long said that I think republicans ought to be heavily investing in recruiting Latino and mexican allies. Their basic values are very similar.

    I think that was the plan until Trump. What is ironic is that Trump actually told Romney he lost the election because he was "too harsh on immigration". Trump has single handedly offended about every demographic group it would take to win a general election. The GOP had been working hard to get the Hispanic vote as they will be the deciding voters of the future.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I've long said that I think republicans ought to be heavily investing in recruiting Latino and mexican allies. Their basic values are very similar.

    I think that was the plan until Trump. What is ironic is that Trump actually told Romney he lost the election because he was "too harsh on immigration". Trump has single handedly offended about every demographic group it would take to win a general election. The GOP had been working hard to get the Hispanic vote as they will be the deciding voters of the future.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I think that was the plan until Trump. What is ironic is that Trump actually told Romney he lost the election because he was "too harsh on immigration". Trump has single handedly offended about every demographic group it would take to win a general election. The GOP had been working hard to get the Hispanic vote as they will be the deciding voters of the future.

    You can be a friend to immigration and an enemy to illegal immigration. Asking people to play by the rules isn't despicable. It's commendable.