Eagles Trade Confirmed
-
Use your moms thimbleVesnaKociper said:
I also heard a years supply of blowjobs from Selena Gomez are also included.If that trade happens, I will play slide guitar with my slide around my schlong and video it.
-
Good story, but on-field... what did I miss?
The best prospects aren't always perfect on-field specimens...especially when it comes to the trenches. Intangibles matter heavily when it comes to the hog mollies.
His history, work ethic and demeanor, coupled with the fact that he's already awfully technically sound, all likely point to a very long NFL career.
He's a Joe Thomas in the locker room, if he can develop into one on the field...even better. Even if he doesn't, he's still a starter-level player as it stands today.
His history, work ethic and demeanor, coupled with the fact that he's already awfully technically sound, all likely point to a very long NFL career.
He's a Joe Thomas in the locker room, if he can develop into one on the field...even better. Even if he doesn't, he's still a starter-level player as it stands today.
Inside, I can see him having a career. Showed great upper body and hand use.
But at OT I think speed will kill him. Just not athletic enough... at least that's what I saw.
-
I love Conklin and whatever team gets him will likely also love him.
Good story, but on-field... what did I miss?
Good story, but on-field... what did I miss?
His wrestling background? What Conklin loses in his footwork he gains back in his hands & angles. But he's no Decker. If we go power blocking running game I like Conklin/Decker but not at 8..Stanley I want no part of..4th quarter his gas tank is empty. If we stay at 8 give me a forest of Buckner or Jack bartender..
-
It's hairspray, dude.

Beat me to it...
This. If the Ravens prove they can turn him into a perfectly acceptable 3-4 hybrid....I hope you all get syphilis
And if he doesn't?

Though I don't see how the Eagles finish last.
New, first-time HC... New systems... Fragile starting QB... Turnover on D... Strong Division... Play the AFCN and NFCN plus ATL and SEA...
Not the easiest of 2016....
-
I only know one thing for sure. I am now fan of the week for anyone the Eagles play. Beat the fuck out of them _____________. Just fill in the blank.

And I'd rather have Jack if he is there @ #8 over Buckner if the knee is fine.
Edit: Path to the Draft has a lot of crying Philly fans chiming in. They hate the trade.
-
I would have been fine with 8 3rd and 4th with the first next year. Throwing another 2nd round pick on top of it is ridiculous
-
We could be trading down to 13 if rumors are right
-
-
Dolphins want Elliott
-
His history, work ethic and demeanor, coupled with the fact that he's already awfully technically sound, all likely point to a very long NFL career.
He's a Joe Thomas in the locker room, if he can develop into one on the field...even better. Even if he doesn't, he's still a starter-level player as it stands today.
Inside, I can see him having a career. Showed great upper body and hand use.
But at OT I think speed will kill him. Just not athletic enough... at least that's what I saw.
Inside, I can see him having a career. Showed great upper body and hand use.
But at OT I think speed will kill him. Just not athletic enough... at least that's what I saw.
I saw the tape against OSU and I saw a lazy player. Like dominance was there for the taking and he just didn't have the mean streak to maul guys. If he can get that, I like him
-
I seen the mock draft for the Browns just now on NFL network. Had Stanley going at 8 with Fuller at 32. Love the Fuller pick but seriously Stanley?
-
I seen the mock draft for the Browns just now on NFL network. Had Stanley going at 8 with Fuller at 32. Love the Fuller pick but seriously Stanley?
One Post From the Truth said:
I seen the mock draft for the Browns just now on NFL network. Had Stanley going at 8 with Fuller at 32. Love the Fuller pick but seriously Stanley?
Watch all their mocks...always good for a laugh or two & really mean nothing.
I expect to see a playmaker (offense OR defense) taken by the Browns when we make our 1st selection which may be #8 or may be later.
This draft ain't gonna be boring, that's for sure!
Mike
-
Veracopter.
If the Browns grab Lynch at #8 would you then think it was a good trade?
-
-
IMOInteresting article. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000654455/article/did-cleveland-browns-just-pass-on-big-ben-again
Wentz will equal Cutler
Goff will equal Plummer
Lynch will equal Rodgers
SF won't draft Lynch, there are too many needs to pass on. They have Kaepernick which fits perfectly in Kelly's offense. Plus as an added bonus Gabbert played very well last year too.
The 8th pick must go Lynch. The only senerio is if Bosa is there and they still have a chance to jump in the first round the second time before the #20 pick.
-
lynch is a bum.
six pack says he's out of the league in 3 years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login