Depth Chart/Roster analysis...Draft Add Who?
-
This is after the injury, still blazing speed. He's going to have a chip on his shoulder being drafted late as well...
This is after the injury, still blazing speed. He's going to have a chip on his shoulder being drafted late as well...
Poe, clean your room & put your toys away (mock monster). I scouted him in Raleigh, NC where he was a HS track star. Love the kid & has the heart of Gurley (also a track star). Mostly sat behind Gurley at Ga. BUT the man has not takin a football hit in over 2 years & not many in college. The NFL, that's a big leap of faith.. Hope he can, great kid
-
Per NFL Live, Esp on...M. Bowie & Alvin Bailey will battle for RT position. Interviewee She, watched Sashi lips move the whole time

-
For Pass Rusher, I'm banking on a rejuvenated and rebuilt Mingo. He and Kruger in the right defensive scheme will work pretty well. I'm also thinking we have a young couple of guys that we've not really tapped into yet.. Nate Orchard?
Well, this is good in theory....and you should be right about it....our former 1st and 2d round pick OLBs SHOULD put pressure on the passer....but I certainly cannot count on Mingo at this point.....so I just want more to go along with Orchard, Mingo, Kruger.
If the Browns stay at 8, I see them taking a Bosa or Buckner, whomever is still on the board.
The Offensive Line will be stout with moving McGovern to ROT. He's versatile and could go to G or OT, I'll work him at the RT spot and go: Thomas, Bitonio, Erving, Greco, McGovernYea, No, I am not relying on a rookie OG to move to Tackle. That, to me, is a recipe for failure.
Zeke would be the de facto Starter. Duke would be the change of pace back. Marshall would come in when Zeke needs a rest. This would be a great stable of RB's to compete. They are all young and should have the RB spots covered for several years to come. Marshall would be an upgrade over Crowell. He's got another gear few players have.
I don't see this guy replacing the Crow. If they were to take him, he would be in the mix to be the 4th string RB instead of Winston/Mostert. Can he return kicks?
-
Gordon...
He'll reapply for reinstatement in August. Provided there is no more red flags he should be reinstated promptly. He should be ready for preseason. He's been staying in great shape and will play like a man possessed when he is given the chance again. I'm counting on him, I trust that he knows what is at stake. Griffin to Gordon, all day - all day.
Gordon...
He'll reapply for reinstatement in August. Provided there is no more red flags he should be reinstated promptly. He should be ready for preseason. He's been staying in great shape and will play like a man possessed when he is given the chance again. I'm counting on him, I trust that he knows what is at stake. Griffin to Gordon, all day - all day.
He hasn't stayed clean knowing the consequences. Can't count on it happening going forward.
-
Gordon...
He'll reapply for reinstatement in August. Provided there is no more red flags he should be reinstated promptly. He should be ready for preseason. He's been staying in great shape and will play like a man possessed when he is given the chance again. I'm counting on him, I trust that he knows what is at stake. Griffin to Gordon, all day - all day.
He hasn't stayed clean knowing the consequences. Can't count on it happening going forward.
-
Won't Austin Pasztor also be in this mix.
He was awful with the Jags when they tried him at RT. At guard, he performed well enough.
-
Won't Austin Pasztor also be in this mix.
He was awful with the Jags when they tried him at RT. At guard, he performed well enough.
He was awful with the Jags when they tried him at RT. At guard, he performed well enough.
Where did he play for us last year? OG or OT? If I recall he did a pretty serviceable job.
-
He was a guard last year. Remember that Schwartz guy? He was our tackle. For every snap of every game of ever year from 2012 until last year.
-
He was a guard last year. Remember that Schwartz guy? He was our tackle. For every snap of every game of ever year from 2012 until last year.
-
Bitonio. He played LG, after Erving failed.
-
-
Right, that's right.
Yea, we need a RT....but not at 8 or 32. Need playmakers.
I would be quite happy with a tackle at one of those spots. Honestly, if we get Elliott at 8 and a RT at #32, run the damn ball a lot, get RG3 on the bootlegs and play actions, we could be on to something. Hit on a late round receiver like a diggs, brown, bryant, or whoever, and things only get better.
-
Right, that's right.
Yea, we need a RT....but not at 8 or 32. Need playmakers.
I would be quite happy with a tackle at one of those spots. Honestly, if we get Elliott at 8 and a RT at #32, run the damn ball a lot, get RG3 on the bootlegs and play actions, we could be on to something. Hit on a late round receiver like a diggs, brown, bryant, or whoever, and things only get better.
I would be quite happy with a tackle at one of those spots. Honestly, if we get Elliott at 8 and a RT at #32, run the damn ball a lot, get RG3 on the bootlegs and play actions, we could be on to something. Hit on a late round receiver like a diggs, brown, bryant, or whoever, and things only get better.
No, we need help at WR. Talent. It is too much to hope for to get what we need that much later. For all the guys you mention there are a dozen Vince Mayles.
-
Yea, we need a RT....but not at 8 or 32. Need playmakers.
That's why we trade with TEN down to 15... Taylor Decker, baybee....
-
Yea, we need a RT....but not at 8 or 32. Need playmakers.
That's why we trade with TEN down to 15... Taylor Decker, baybee....
-
Bumping this as I believe it to be valuable to plug our picks in and see how much we think the current roster has improved.
Looking at this... holy shit this team needs a lot of work.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login