Skip to content

Draft Day Motherfuckers!

The Browns Board
33 18 1.2k
  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #5

    For what should be such an exciting day in the life of a football fan in the middle of the off season, we are Browns fans folks. Draft day bitches!!!

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I'm so ready for the truth to come to light. Over the past week I have seen reports linking the Browns to every player projected to go in the first round.

  • I'm so ready for the truth to come to light. Over the past week I have seen reports linking the Browns to every player projected to go in the first round.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @roycerolls said:

    I'm so ready for the truth to come to light. Over the past week I have seen reports linking the Browns to every player projected to go in the first round.

    lol... true... shows Sashi did a helluva job.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Remember 2013 when Mingo turned up in a brown suit with orange shirt and trim? Yeah, nobody saw that pick coming.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    SHOW ME A BUST .........

  • Don't appreciate you saying mother fucker. Don't be a goddamn mother fucking mother fucking fucker. Whoooo hoooo draft day!!!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    One Post From the Truth said:

    Don't appreciate you saying mother fucker. Don't be a goddamn mother fucking mother fucking fucker. Whoooo hoooo draft day!!!!

    Uhmm, that is "pancake eating motherfucker" thank you very much.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Buckner and Lynch

    say-it-with-ak4mkv.jpg

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The Browns are in a position to pick through the draft over the next 2-3 years to get playmakers high in the draft and right this ship. I like what has been going on so far but gotta hit on these picks. Please, God, let this be the start of something great!

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #14

    There certainly are a wide variety of mocks out there. Lots a professional prognosticators are going to wind up looking like dicks.

    🙂

    WSS

  • Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @londonbrown said:

    Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

    You cray cray gambling on the draft. The most unpredictable event in sports.

  • The Browns are in a position to pick through the draft over the next 2-3 years to get playmakers high in the draft and right this ship. I like what has been going on so far but gotta hit on these picks. Please, God, let this be the start of something great!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @jrb12711 said:

    The Browns are in a position to pick through the draft over the next 2-3 years to get playmakers high in the draft and right this ship. I like what has been going on so far but gotta hit on these picks. Please, God, let this be the start of something great!

    They have been in that same position the last 4-5 years.....and pretty much fucked it up every time. Just sayin'.

  • There certainly are a wide variety of mocks out there. Lots a professional prognosticators are going to wind up looking like dicks.

    🙂

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @westside-steve said:

    There certainly are a wide variety of mocks out there. Lots a professional prognosticators are going to wind up looking like dicks.

    🙂

    WSS

    Maybe we should make the one that does the worst job wear this hat. Browns FO would have had it for like 4 years running.

    s7SHrDv.jpg

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Ahhh, what a relief. I've done wasted so much time on these prospects! I told myself I wouldn't get involved but I couldn't help myself. Wishing I was the GM, I'd bring you motherfuckas home a Lombardi. Ha!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Or this....fyi......somewhere in Japan there is actually a "Dickhead Festival"....or a Penis Festival, and people where all kinds of weird dicks.

    Gt+okay+but+if+a+man+did+the+same+exact+

  • @londonbrown said:

    Looking forward to it, I watch with two friends and we put in £10 each and guess every pick. 5pts correct player 2pts correct position, makes it more fun!

    You cray cray gambling on the draft. The most unpredictable event in sports.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    You cray cray gambling on the draft. The most unpredictable event in sports.

    A good frend of mine had 100k on Cam Newton to be #1 pick, he'll never do it again though, was a nervous wreck.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    kanamara-tallon4-008.jpg

    I am not kidding one bit. They have a Peckerfest somewhere over there.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Sadly as been the case for a couple weeks now, I'll be at work listening to the draft. Having to pull 12+ hour days this month. Not sure what time we'll pick, but I'm busting my ass to wrap up at a reasonable time.

    Yours truly won't be very active in the tavern. So have a few drinks for me, provide some intelligent yet useless insight and let's pray we don't Brownie this thing up with our rookie FO first draft.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #23

    We're going to nail this draft. I've got a feeling. Just remember this is a long term plan and we are only in the first year. We've captured multiple future picks from this draft already. I hope we continue to collect these valuable future picks AND get the impact players that will be instrumental to bringing us a championship.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Coleman

    Bosa

    Ramsey

    Doctson

    Joseph

    Killebrew

    Scooby

    Boehringer

    Willie Henry

    Ragland

    Chris JOnes

    Marshall

    Higbee

    Deion Jones

    Soma Vainuku

    Kevin Hogan

    Some locks.