Skip to content

I Swear...

The Browns Board
36 24 1.6k
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

    @d-bone said:

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

    "They said it wouldn't last too long

    They'll eat their words with a fork and spoon

    And watch 'em they'll hit the road"

    I'm gettin' in on this early. Taking my little sailing kayak down to the coast and:

    Come on boys jump in the boat for a throwback Browns team. Can't hurt.

  • Maybe we should ban picking any qb with names beginning with with the letter "C" ( Colt, Couch, Charlie ). The "Cleveland Browns rule."

  • Maybe we should ban picking any qb with names beginning with with the letter "C" ( Colt, Couch, Charlie ). The "Cleveland Browns rule."

    @lodilobo said:

    Maybe we should ban picking any qb with names beginning with with the letter "C" ( Colt, Couch, Charlie ). The "Cleveland Browns rule."

    Tim starts with a TEEE

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    Mik is sad 🙁 how about we let these kids play some football before deciding to fire everyone once again?

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    I didn't know we were posting with a former NFL GM. Who would you have picked, Mr. Holmgren?

    I will let the players get on the field before I pass any judgment.

  • @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    I didn't know we were posting with a former NFL GM. Who would you have picked, Mr. Holmgren?

    I will let the players get on the field before I pass any judgment.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I didn't know we were posting with a former NFL GM. Who would you have picked, Mr. Holmgren?

    I will let the players get on the field before I pass any judgment.

    Bring back Johnny and Dwayne ..... we are clueless 🙂

  • ... if we get an influx of fuckin' Cody Kessler fanboys in here... I will loose my shit!

    Nuke 'em all!

    @tour2ma said:

    ... if we get an influx of fuckin' Cody Kessler fanboys in here... I will loose my shit!

    Nuke 'em all!

    Loose?

  • It's hilarious that people are shitting tits over a backup QB - a pretty good one, at that - and not because we missed out on three of the top fifteen players in this draft in the second round.

  • @tour2ma said:

    ... if we get an influx of fuckin' Cody Kessler fanboys in here... I will loose my shit!

    Nuke 'em all!

    Loose?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Loose?

    He's going to cut loose all his shit.
  • I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

    Is it "lose the hounds"?

    @walterwhite said:

    I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

    That hurts, Walter. I mean it really hurts...

  • I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

    @walterwhite said:

    I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

    I give this till October when you'll be balls deep on this board with your next coaching change scenario. We'll be 0-4 and you'll be screaming how if we fire jackson now we can bring in so and so and salvage the season. Meanwhile real fans have to endure faggots like Kiper taking live on air swings at the "expansion" Browns. So not a word about Hue Jackson out of you for at least 5 years ok?

  • hey man, i had a bad morning and might have come out sw2inging with how i think this draft is going so far but who am I? yep, just another schlub on this forum spouting his opinion. if it's negative or positive who is to tell another fan how to think or speak?

    love how some people are quick to name someone a negative nancy, then when nancy turns out to be right they say they were with her all along holding her hand and tickling her cunnie.

    go ahead all you holmgren anointees. tell us unbelievers how to feel.

  • I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

    @walterwhite said:

    I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

    write it on the calendar. Today is a monumental day because I agree with Walter.
  • It's hilarious that people are shitting tits over a backup QB - a pretty good one, at that - and not because we missed out on three of the top fifteen players in this draft in the second round.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's hilarious that people are shitting tits over a backup QB - a pretty good one, at that - and not because we missed out on three of the top fifteen players in this draft in the second round.

    I have to agree. For me if I was going to bitch about anything it would be not taking Jack at 32
  • I love Kessler he'll be holding a tablet for two solid years!

  • I love Kessler he'll be holding a tablet for two solid years!

    @baconhound said:

    I love Kessler he'll be holding a tablet for two solid years!

    Which is exactly what you want a third round qb doing. Sitting learning. Not thrown to the wolves season 1.

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    It's knee jerk fan reactions like yours that the Browns continue to suck. Coaches don't have time to coach because they are being shown the door since we as fans don't have any patience. Then player projects get ruined because a new coaching stuff goes a different direction or has no interest in developing them since it's not their guy. So thank you for being one of many that hold the Browns down.

  • @baconhound said:

    I love Kessler he'll be holding a tablet for two solid years!

    Which is exactly what you want a third round qb doing. Sitting learning. Not thrown to the wolves season 1.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Which is exactly what you want a third round qb doing. Sitting learning. Not thrown to the wolves season 1.

    Absolutely then in year 3 Montreal Alouettes

  • @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    It's knee jerk fan reactions like yours that the Browns continue to suck. Coaches don't have time to coach because they are being shown the door since we as fans don't have any patience. Then player projects get ruined because a new coaching stuff goes a different direction or has no interest in developing them since it's not their guy. So thank you for being one of many that hold the Browns down.

    @hvrbarr said:

    It's knee jerk fan reactions like yours that the Browns continue to suck. Coaches don't have time to coach because they are being shown the door since we as fans don't have any patience. Then player projects get ruined because a new coaching stuff goes a different direction or has no interest in developing them since it's not their guy. So thank you for being one of many that hold the Browns down.

    I'm pretty sure mik's pessimism has zero impact on the Browns suckage...

    Lighten up and enjoy the forum... welcome...