Skip to content

I Swear...

The Browns Board
36 24 1.6k
  • ... if we get an influx of fuckin' Cody Kessler fanboys in here... I will loose my shit!

    Nuke 'em all!

  • You won't from me! I'm so mad right now I'm never going to recover! Why the hell didn't the Browns take some wide receivers or a Safety! Cody Kessler is like Connor Shaw! A waste of a pick! Hell they could have had Prescott in the fourth. Nope, this draft was bad. Overall a big disappointment considering we had the second pick in the draft and got Coleman. Big deal!

  • LOL

  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

  • Seriously! Why? Please tell me he's not our next franchise quarterback! A wasted night as far as I can tell. Ogbah is ok, same with the others; they're ok. But the build up over weeks and months having the second pick and this draft so far is meh! Now if they had taken Lynch I would get the logic. Potential franchise QB can learn for a year or two and we still have all these picks. But this is just bad!

  • Panic!

  • Seriously! Why? Please tell me he's not our next franchise quarterback! A wasted night as far as I can tell. Ogbah is ok, same with the others; they're ok. But the build up over weeks and months having the second pick and this draft so far is meh! Now if they had taken Lynch I would get the logic. Potential franchise QB can learn for a year or two and we still have all these picks. But this is just bad!

    @opal312 said:

    Seriously! Why? Please tell me he's not our next franchise quarterback! A wasted night as far as I can tell. Ogbah is ok, same with the others; they're ok. But the build up over weeks and months having the second pick and this draft so far is meh! Now if they had taken Lynch I would get the logic. Potential franchise QB can learn for a year or two and we still have all these picks. But this is just bad!

    Really- when you get into the third round- guys are getting picked that most folks- excluding hard core draftniks- have never even heard of before- UNLESS you happen to be a big fan of a particular team, I think I have one in mind for you Opal.

    First major reach by the Browns, nfl.com had him as a 5th-6th round pick. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/cody-kessler?id=2555387 OK, at first glance if you want to say Kessler = Colt McCoy, be my guest. Fer sure, one of the QBs on the current roster is gonzo- Davis or Shaw- take your pick. McCown will probably stick around long enough through training camp to see if another teams starting QB gets hurt, as potential trade fodder. He's certainly not in the Browns long term plans.

  • can I get some peanut butter on those Opal Pounding Pancakes, Please..

  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

    @d-bone said:

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

    Party on, Wayne...

  • Hey, you're the one that wants all the QBs 😉

  • Hey, you're the one that wants all the QBs 😉

    @wargograw said:

    Hey, you're the one that wants all the QBs 😉

    You're damn lucky you're one of the good ones from the last invasion...

    Can you believe that was two years ago?

  • Hey I just got here last February. By the time I got here there was only one other Ag here, and I've always been a fan.

  • In that case... points will have to be deducted for being nearly a year late...

  • I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

    @d-bone said:

    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

    Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

    "They said it wouldn't last too long

    They'll eat their words with a fork and spoon

    And watch 'em they'll hit the road"

    I'm gettin' in on this early. Taking my little sailing kayak down to the coast and:

    Come on boys jump in the boat for a throwback Browns team. Can't hurt.

  • Maybe we should ban picking any qb with names beginning with with the letter "C" ( Colt, Couch, Charlie ). The "Cleveland Browns rule."

  • Maybe we should ban picking any qb with names beginning with with the letter "C" ( Colt, Couch, Charlie ). The "Cleveland Browns rule."

    @lodilobo said:

    Maybe we should ban picking any qb with names beginning with with the letter "C" ( Colt, Couch, Charlie ). The "Cleveland Browns rule."

    Tim starts with a TEEE

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    Mik is sad 🙁 how about we let these kids play some football before deciding to fire everyone once again?

  • this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    @miktoxic said:

    this franchise blows chunks.

    fired farmer for this?

    what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

    in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

    I didn't know we were posting with a former NFL GM. Who would you have picked, Mr. Holmgren?

    I will let the players get on the field before I pass any judgment.