Scientific Studies
-
-
Howard is either:
1) a foreigner who doesn't speak English
2) having a stroke
3) a malfunctioning Google Translate robot
...because I can't make heads or tails of his long post.
-
Wtf?
-
I think it's a google translate robot.
-
Howard is either:
1) a foreigner who doesn't speak English
2) having a stroke
3) a malfunctioning Google Translate robot
...because I can't make heads or tails of his long post.
-
-
Is it lost? How the fuck did it find its way here?
They usually find their way to known software they can exploit via whatever known HTML tags.
Or someone manually created an account for it.
Regardless I wouldn't click on any of the links embedded in his post.
-
I see a hyper link for "find chinese wife", keep diehard out of here
-
"classic Oliver"
what?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login