Skip to content

Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face

The Browns Board
54 18 2.1k
  • If shaziers running a legit 4.36 than u just have to tip ur hat to him. No shame in losing a foot race to that. Thats freakish for a LB'er somewhere in the 230's.

  • You only have to listen to the first 5 seconds of this video.

  • I will never watch that video.

  • Don't have to watch. If his hands were as big as his head play him at TE. Your going to need plenty of TE's cause Green won't play with a band-aid on. Or is that another Roid Head? Nothing worse than a Squealer posting videos on a browns forum. go find your mountains & jump. They can than call it a StinkHole.. Sorry dude but damn i hate a steeler.

  • These fucking guys

  • VesnaKociper said:

    I will say it again; as much as I hate the fucking Steelers, they are at this point the best franchise in the NFL. In the modern Era, of the Superbowl, no team has had more success. They have pounded the fuck out of everyone

    VK, you want to crown them crown em. 10-6-14 the day Mike Tomlin said he would never put another unprepared team on the field again. The date Pitt. fans already had Tomlin on the hot seat than Tomlin put himself on the hot seat.10-6-14 the day Ben & Bell were drubbed all over the field.. Browns 31 Squealers-10.. Since than Tomlin has never turned back. Look at their record since.. Am just looking forward to see if HueJax & Team our on that same prepared level at some point..Than the wins may come but it takes Talent as you well know.. but at some point it took Tomlin to get embarrassed also..

  • Shazier another monster LB?

    I stopped reading at that point.

  • I believe this guy can stay healthy when I see it. Always like OSU guys but he's already missed 11 games. We'll see if he becomes one of those guys who can't avoid the injury bug.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    I don't get the fucking point of this thread? So the Steelers have another monster LB, and you think the Steelers are going to fall apart because what? of an isolated foot race?

    I will say it again; as much as I hate the fucking Steelers, they are at this point the best franchise in the NFL. In the modern Era, of the Superbowl, no team has had more success. Calling Steeler fans "bandwagon fans" may have been fair game when they first started winning, but they are no different from the Paul Brown era Browns. They have pounded the fuck out of everyone, they have won more than their fair share of super-bowls, and as far as "puss" Ben Roethlisberger, don't be a fucking jackoff. For the love of God, the guy is going to the Hall of fame. He has played through injury, he never fucking complains, and he still took his team into the playoffs, with a good deal of the Steelers better talent injured.

    Bash the fucking team all you want, but this thread is so fucking idiotic it is even more asinine than my Sumo Wrestler thread. At least the sharper posters here know that was horseshit. But THIS? People actually think this is bad news for the Steelers?

    Can you imagine if a LB the Browns had was beating farst players in a foot race? You guys would be wetting your pussy hairs over how talented he was.

    When the Browns players stop shitting their pants during Steeler week, THEN post some goofy shit like this.

    The point was to show that Shazier is an athletic freak and could be a top LB in the North this year, if he stays on the field.

    But half of the people here are too pusshurt to be able to have an semi-rational conversation regarding the Steelers and instead resort to shittily constructed insults.

    If you believe everything you read on TBB, the Steelers have been in decline for 10 years.

  • I love this place. LMMFAO

  • I will never watch that video.

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I will never watch that video.

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I will never watch that video.

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

    @stinkhole said:

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    So you have a fast linebacker. Go back and circle jerk with your buddies.

    Zombo

  • @stinkhole said:

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    So you have a fast linebacker. Go back and circle jerk with your buddies.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    Apparently the Browns fan who started this thread.

  • Zombo said:

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    Apparently the Browns fan who started this thread.

    @stinkhole said:

    Apparently the Browns fan that started this thread.

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

  • @stinkhole said:

    Apparently the Browns fan that started this thread.

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

    Whatever makes your boat float, you're the boss.

  • * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

  • * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

    @mld-woody said:

    * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

    What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?

  • People fear what they don't understand.

    Unfortunately, around here, that's a hell of a lot of things to fear.

  • @mld-woody said:

    * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

    What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?

    @clevfan4life said:

    What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?

    Oh the irony. lol

  • Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned