Skip to content

Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face

The Browns Board
54 18 2.1k
  • One Post From the Truth said:

    I will never watch that video.

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @stinkhole said:

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    So you have a fast linebacker. Go back and circle jerk with your buddies.

    Zombo

  • @stinkhole said:

    Like I expected you to.

    That's why I said the first 5 seconds when the first announcer and Collinsworth says:

    First announcer: "He looks like he could play wide receiver...so fast..."

    Collinsworth: "and I thought he was the fastest linebacker that I had ever seen in college."

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    So you have a fast linebacker. Go back and circle jerk with your buddies.

    Zombo

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #19

    Zombo said:

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    Apparently the Browns fan who started this thread.

  • Zombo said:

    Dude ... who gives a fuck?

    Apparently the Browns fan who started this thread.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @stinkhole said:

    Apparently the Browns fan that started this thread.

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

  • @stinkhole said:

    Apparently the Browns fan that started this thread.

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
    #21

    Zombo said:

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

    Whatever makes your boat float, you're the boss.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22

    * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

  • * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mld-woody said:

    * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

    What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #24

    People fear what they don't understand.

    Unfortunately, around here, that's a hell of a lot of things to fear.

  • @mld-woody said:

    * Michigan content alert *

    Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year

    What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @clevfan4life said:

    What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?

    Oh the irony. lol

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

  • @stinkhole said:

    Apparently the Browns fan that started this thread.

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Zombo said:

    The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?

    We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.

    Zombo

    It's was the hardest laugh I've had in a while when I read that this morning.
  • Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #29

    The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #30

    Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

  • Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @gumby73 said:

    Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.

    Deers. Lmao
  • Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

  • The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.

    This joke doesn't work as well when the target school is actually pretty damn good.

  • @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Zombo said:

    I lived in Lansing for three years.

    Saw the sun twice.

    You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.

    Z

    Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why

  • @bbedward said:

    Man Michigan is a terrible place.

    I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....

    * Up North is obviously different, less stuff.

    * Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well

    That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #36

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #37

    So, is Brown gonna have his own skin product to sell like tp sold shampoo? Tubal Face Cleanser?