Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face
-
* Michigan content alert *
Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year
-
* Michigan content alert *
Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year
* Michigan content alert *
Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year
What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?
-
People fear what they don't understand.
Unfortunately, around here, that's a hell of a lot of things to fear.
-
* Michigan content alert *
Hopefully we get a similar athletic freak at LB with Peppers this year
What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?
What of "we dont give a damn for the whole of michigan" dont u understand?
Oh the irony. lol
-
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
-
Apparently the Browns fan that started this thread.
The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?
We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.
Zombo
It's was the hardest laugh I've had in a while when I read that this morning.Zombo said:
The "Ryan Shazier Beats off in Antonio Brown's Face" thread?
We can just throw all Stiller garbage in this thread from now on. It was a good idea.
Zombo
-
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
I lived in Lansing for three years.
Saw the sun twice.
You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.
Z
-
The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.
-
Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.
-
Guys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.
Deers. LmaoGuys the problem is you don't stop in the middle of Michigan. Take it from my dad. You drive the edges all the way to the top till you hit Grand Lake. US-23 N after Brighton is full of coast line & camping woods. What could go wrong? Week of July 4th @5:15 daily I'll have Deers, Raccoons, Foxes coming out from woods asking "Where the hells my plate of food" Walleye & Perch for a week. Am Jacked.
-
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....
* Up North is obviously different, less stuff.
* Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well
-
The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.
The only way I can get a UM grad off my front porch is to pay for the pizza.
This joke doesn't work as well when the target school is actually pretty damn good.
-
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
I lived in Lansing for three years.
Saw the sun twice.
You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.
Z
Zombo said:
I lived in Lansing for three years.
Saw the sun twice.
You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.
Z
Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why
-
Man Michigan is a terrible place.
I lived in Toledo for awhile and it was basically the same thing, but everytime I had to go up to Michigan I was always sure I talked to my family first in case I never returned
It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....
* Up North is obviously different, less stuff.
* Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well
It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....
* Up North is obviously different, less stuff.
* Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well
That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio
-
-
So, is Brown gonna have his own skin product to sell like tp sold shampoo? Tubal Face Cleanser?
-
Zombo said:
I lived in Lansing for three years.
Saw the sun twice.
You bought your groceries and tires at Meyers and your beer at a "Party store" and everybody was miserable and ugly. That's about all I remember.
Z
Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why
Well you were right next to MSU... that's probably why
Interstate rivals zing well done
-
VesnaKociper said:
Where did you study law? The university of " Let's turn jack-offs into lawyers?
Michigan is a beautiful state.The upper Peninsula is some of the most beautiful land you will see anywhere. Bed Wetter, really man, you need to get dry behind the ears and come back in about 10 years. Do you earn much practicing dildo law? There certainly are a lot of customers for you here.
Who said I was a lawyer?
And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.
Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.
-
It is basically the exact same thing as Ohio....
* Up North is obviously different, less stuff.
* Ann Arbor/college towns are unique as well
That's what I said, Michigan is basically the same as the shitty part of ohio
-
VesnaKociper said:
Where did you study law? The university of " Let's turn jack-offs into lawyers?
Michigan is a beautiful state.The upper Peninsula is some of the most beautiful land you will see anywhere. Bed Wetter, really man, you need to get dry behind the ears and come back in about 10 years. Do you earn much practicing dildo law? There certainly are a lot of customers for you here.
Who said I was a lawyer?
And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.
Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.
Who said I was a lawyer?
And the upper peninsula is nice, I'm talking about the crappy part of the state that people actually go to.
Mostly I was just giving woody a hard time, while everybody in Michigan is a terrible driver - I've actually had quite a lot of fun in Ann arbor.
Everyone in Michigan drives like 90 on the highway.
I will say that as soon as you get to about Columbus and further South, no one can drive in the snow.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login