S. Lewis to the DL
-
From Castro
"Hopefully it's not the ligament, but it's definitely the elbow. It had kind of been bothering me the last few times out. From what I felt, it's not the same as when I tore my UCL [ulnar collateral ligament]. ... It kept getting worse, and I think that's why I haven't been finishing pitches. I had been over-rotating my changeup and putting extra stress on it. It's just not calming down with treatment. Hopefully it's just tendinitis or something and the shutdown will help."
http://castrovince.mlblogs.com/archives/20...in_chulk_p.html
Laffey was scheduled to start in Columbus yesterday but the game got rained out. Now he's supposed to pitch start one game of today's doubleheader with Kirk Saarloos. If he pitches today, that would probably mean he can't pitch again until next Thursday. Right now Wednesday would be Lewis' turn. Huff had a bad first start in Columbus, but will probably be the guy to replace Lewis.
Not the best start to the season so far.
-
Wedge says Laffey will start on Wednesday. No word on the next time Lewis is supposed to start.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...rtnerId=rss_cle
-
Wedge says Laffey will start on Wednesday. No word on the next time Lewis is supposed to start.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...rtnerId=rss_cle
Wedge says Laffey will start on Wednesday. No word on the next time Lewis is supposed to start.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20...rtnerId=rss_cle
Come on Laf!! The Tribe needs a solid start!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login